USMB member pic thread. Don't be shy.

I put this picture in the Military forum a year or two ago. The 3 of us were together from April '64 to Sept '66. Here we were attending one of our comrade's funeral. The four of us were in the Ia Drang Valley at LZ X-Ray 14-17 November '65. Joe, in the middle, was awarded the MOH for his actions on 14 Nov. Every time Trump has MOH recipients in the Oval Office, Joe is always standing next to Trump and we always tease him about being an ass kisser.

upload_2019-12-7_21-26-54.png

I put this picture in the Military forum a year or two ago. The 3 of us were together from April '64 to Sept '66. Here we were attending one of our comrade's funeral. The four of us were in the Ia Drang Valley at LZ X-Ray 14-17 November '65. Joe, in the middle, was awarded the MOH for his actions on 14 Nov. Every time Trump has MOH recipients in the Oval Office, Joe is always standing next to Trump and we always tease him about being an ass kisser.

View attachment 293777
LZ X-Ray.

Daaaaaaaamn.

This is me on the left, probably in the summer of 1974 I was 15 my friend and I were holidaying at Newquay in Cornwall. In those days I was fit as a butchers dog, I could run all day, literally.

Sure was a lot of hair in the 70's. Love it. I grew up in the eighties, and when I looked at school pictures on the wall at school, I saw the 70's photos and thought, damn, how can they all have that much hair and mustaches.

Forum List

Back