USMB Jeopardy!

mostly.

1. Jillian
2. I'm disappointed in all of you for not picking up the hints
3. Anguille
4. Eots
It's not Cameron Diaz! It's Ingrid Bergman / Gweneth Paltrow.

Sheesh!

When have you ever seen a pic of my ankles? Have you been snooping at the other board?

The Answer is: This USMB Mod doesn't seem to have enough juice to even fix the typo in her own thread headline.

DOH! I just noticed that thanks to you! 9 pages and you're the first to point it out!

Juice, we don't need no stinking juice!

Q: Why hasn't anyone answered who used to be a long haired hippy freak but is now a bald headed grouch?

The Answer is: This USMB Mod doesn't seem to have enough juice to even fix the typo in her own thread headline.

DOH! I just noticed that thanks to you! 9 pages and you're the first to point it out!

Q: Why hasn't anyone answered who used to be a long haired hippy freak but is now a bald headed grouch?

Cause nobody's got the guts to say "Gunny"? (I'm not good at following rules, so don't yell at me for not playing right.)

Maybe if you had said he was now a Mr. Clean or even Mr T, people wouldn't have been so afraid to answer it?

But Gunny, as Dis said!

Maybe if you had said he was now a Mr. Clean or even Mr T, people wouldn't have been so afraid to answer it?

But Gunny, as Dis said!

Q:Why does everyone answer but not ask any questions for the next person?

But Gunny, as Dis said!

because!:eusa_shhh:

Q. What USMB member used to be a punk?

But Gunny, as Dis said!

A: Because

Q Who is slippery?

But Gunny, as Dis said!

A: Because if everyone played by the rules, there wouldn't be nearly as much chaos.

Q: What's my prize for getting it right before Gunny sees it and kicks my ass?

Forum List

Back