USMB Hotties....?

Arch, I don't 'bash' guys, just disagree with some of them. Agree with or discuss issues with many, I can't help it if some think that to disagree is 'bashing.'

I'm the hottest hottie here.

Attachments

• $darinbikini.jpg
    $darinbikini.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 95
Kathianne said:
Arch, I don't 'bash' guys, just disagree with some of them. Agree with or discuss issues with many, I can't help it if some think that to disagree is 'bashing.'

never said you bash...it was tongue in cheek in this thread...bashing me in a humourus way was okay with me on this one...! GEEEEEZ

dmp said:
This is the most useless thread I've ever seen on this forum

wow.

and this from a dude who post pics of himself as a girl...and hits on zoom from time to time...go figure...shame on me for having a dry sense of humor! :eek:

Everyone hits on Zoomie from time to time. Who cares? Jealous? :D

Shattered said:
Everyone hits on Zoomie from time to time. Who cares? Jealous? :D

will say no more for fear of the dreaded ???....lol

GunnyL said:
Oh stop blubbering. You know you're still Numero Uno with the only one here who can still see his belt buckle!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!

Daaaaaaaaaaamn. :D

GunnyL said:
Oh stop blubbering. You know you're still Numero Uno with the only one here who can still see his belt buckle!!!

"few good men" for ya...us old Army guys can see past our bellies without the help of a belt buckle to hold it in... :laugh:

Sometimes this can be one freaky message board. But I wouldn't have it any other way. :laugh:

So, how many people here have hit on Zoom? He is being very humble about it all...

:cof:

Abbey Normal said:
Sometimes this can be one freaky message board. But I wouldn't have it any other way. :laugh:

So, how many people here have hit on Zoom? He is being very humble about it all...

:cof:

I like girls and don't cross dress! :eek:

Forum List

Back