help!

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
someone come over and cook me dinner. Jess is at her moms, and im starving. plus in sick of corn dogs, ive eaten about 15 inthe last few days.

Dude.. 24 hour grocery stores have deli foods all made up.

Or, get some pizza rolls and nuke them. :)

Johnney said:
too late, i broke down and ate the rest of the corndogs.... :cry:

corndog-no.gif

dmp said:
If you were a hot chick, and lived within a 300 mile radius, I'd bring dinner to ya :)

:D
well Darin, i have been looking at the pic of you with that bikini on.... :wank:

Johnney said:
someone come over and cook me dinner. Jess is at her moms, and im starving. plus in sick of corn dogs, ive eaten about 15 inthe last few days.

I cannot conceive of being unable to cook. What's up with that?

Nuc said:
I cannot conceive of being unable to cook. What's up with that?
Some of the best chefs are men.... it is not impossible for men to learn to cook well...all it takes is willpower! :)

KarlMarx said:
Some of the best chefs are men.... it is not impossible for men to learn to cook well...all it takes is willpower! :)

I love cooking. I find it therapeutic. When I come home from a long trip the first thing I do is head into the kitchen.

I think it's primarily American men who don't know how to cook. I wonder why? What's it about our culture?

Nuc said:
I love cooking. I find it therapeutic. When I come home from a long trip the first thing I do is head into the kitchen.

I think it's primarily American men who don't know how to cook. I wonder why? What's it about our culture?

it's called the 'metroman' phenominom...most of us real guys can cook but are afraid to be stereotyped as metro...cause' it has a different connotation!...Just cause ya can cook does not mean ya subscribe to the yuk...metro 'stereo' type!

archangel said:
it's called the 'metroman' phenominom...most of us real guys can cook but are afraid to be stereotyped as metro...cause' it has a different connotation!...Just cause ya can cook does not mean ya subscribe to the yuk...metro 'stereo' type!

I don't know why being able to cook would be a negative stereotype for a man. Is being helpless and dependent on others for food macho?

archangel said:

I believe the term is metrosexual.

MtnBiker said:
I believe the term is metrosexual.

I was being polite to avoid the wrath of con...I am not a mod or admin...gotta be careful...I have paid the price in past posts!

archangel said:
I was being polite to avoid the wrath of con...I am not a mod or admin...gotta be careful...I have paid the price in past posts!

Best hold your tongue, Archie, or Big Brother might continue scapegoating on you.
:puke: :gay: :fu2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nuc said:
Best hold your tongue, Archie, or Big Brother might continue scapegoating on you.
:puke: :gay: :fu2: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

well the worst that could happen is my being banned...I really like this board..but would not curl up and die if they wanted to ban me for being open and honest! I reserve this for those in here who have zero life outside of here...opp's I am really a target now!

Forum List

Back