USMB Hotties....?

A

archangel

IMO only...you also have your opinion...........
#1...Bonnie...open honest full of spunk...a real catch!
#2...Abbey... gives the impression...not quite sure yet...fun to converse with!
#3...Kathianne...confusing but has potential...!
#4...fuzzykitten....cute but a unknown!
#5...Stephanie....cute but a unknown as of yet!

If ya gals would like to comment on the guys...go for it...would be interesting!
I'm just a old fart...so if ya want to trash me thats okay...the younger guys in here need direction though..just a little food for thought! :happy2: :salute:

archangel said:

Shattered...way too sarcastic and full of self...may be wrong...just based on hit and run comments!

If ya gals would like to comment on the guys...go for it...would be interesting!
I'm just a old fart...so if ya want to trash me thats okay...the younger guys in here need direction though..just a little food for thought! :happy2: :salute:

Confusing? Ha, I'm clear enough, if you know where I'm coming from. I'm just not a lockstepper.

Hey Arch, what about Said1? She rules. Not to mention Joz, who I wish would show herself a bit more...

Kathianne said:
Hey Arch, what about Said1? She rules. Not to mention Joz, who I wish would show herself a bit more...

Great in-put...said1 is... humm... how should I say it...mysterious...and Joz... well she could be a contender...but musicman has the say!

Kathianne said:
Confusing? Ha, I'm clear enough, if you know where I'm coming from. I'm just not a lockstepper.

so ya like to put the guys down...thats cool if ya like to be on top...but be a little more concise...in step is okay too!

Said1 said:
Mysterious. :laugh:

well darlin' care to post some pics in here or exchange via e-mail..I'm game...open and honest is my game...what is yours?it's easy to sit behind a screen and hit and run....covert op's is reserved for the pro's though...

I really like your mysterious personna but it wears out over time! :eek:

archangel said:
well darlin' care to post some pics in here or exchange via e-mail..I'm game...open and honest is my game...what is yours?it's easy to sit behind a screen and hit and run....covert op's is reserved for the pro's though...

I really like your mysterious personna but it wears out over time! :eek:

I've posted my photo in the "photo" thread. Go dig for it.

Sorry you're tired of my personality, whatever shall I do now? :cry:

Said1 said:
I've posted my photo in the "photo" thread. Go dig for it.

Sorry you're tired of my personality, whatever shall I do now? :cry:

cry if ya must...however if ya want a real dialog...pm me...I really do not want to dig up your photo..if ya want a exchange in real time pm me..otherwise keep on a crying! :whip:

speederdoc said:
I think they are all brillliant, beautiful, and absolutely wonderful in their own way.
:cool:

however as a scientist(doc) as you proclaim to be....sometimes fantasy needs to be addressed in real time...I am a investigator by trade....be that retired or not..."The truth is out there" would ya not agree...from a scientific point of view if nothing else?...then again maybe you are just into "BOING"...if so go for it dude! :eek:

archangel said:
...then again maybe you are just into "BOING"...if so go for it dude! :eek:
"BOING?"

I'm not here for BOING. But it is nice to have some ladies around, particularly astute ones like these. Their loveliness is just a bonus. :thup:

Hagbard Celine said:

c'mon hag...we all are aware that you can change hands without missing a stroke...get with the program...that is when ya grow up and find sex to have more than a instant gratification.... :whip:

Thanks for the compliment, Arch. :)

And Doc, I think the women on here are all great, too. And you and most of the guys as well.

I really sound like Pollyanna tonight, don't I?

archangel said:

<b>Shattered...way too sarcastic and full of self...may be wrong...just based on hit and run comments!</b>

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Nuc said:
Archie, what do you care? Didn't you say you are too old?

What do you care that I care?...and I only say I'm too old to keep outta trouble...I'm like a aged bottle of wine...ya keep the cap on until the right moment!
;) :wine:

Forum List

Back