USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone. :)

nxj5v8.jpg

STOP THIS!!!! I was going to have cereal....now I want eggs....:lol:
Have the cereal, Aqua. It's much healthier for you. :)

Can I have both?

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR AQUA ATHENA... she is now a MOD!!!! .... :dance:

Indeed. I just glanced at her post and thought something looked difference. But she has indeed gone yellow, soon to be blue. And no better choice could have been made as far as I am concerned provided she isn't more scarce in the Coffee Shop as a result. :)

Indeed. I just glanced at her post and thought something looked difference. But she has indeed gone yellow, soon to be blue. And no better choice could have been made as far as I am concerned provided she isn't more scarce in the Coffee Shop as a result. :)

^^^^^ No way. This is the sweetest place in our community. :thup:

Well pick me off'n the floor! Congratulations [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION] well deserved!

Well pick me off'n the floor! Congratulations [MENTION=22590]AquaAthena[/MENTION] well deserved!

Thank you, my good friend. :D

Congratulations, AquaAthena, on your promotion to Moderator. Good stuff! :)

Good morning, everyone. :)

nxj5v8.jpg

I thought so too, however it's a common misconception. Cereal is processed and is made with lots of sugar, especially if sugar is listed as one of the first three ingredients on the box. Eggs on the other hand are natural foods. Most of us prefer them over cereal for breakfast, and they are healthier for us, so it's a win-win situation.

I thought so too, however it's a common misconception. Cereal is processed and is made with lots of sugar, especially if sugar is listed as one of the first three ingredients on the box. Eggs on the other hand are natural foods. Most of us prefer them over cereal for breakfast, and they are healthier for us, so it's a win-win situation.

i have almost completely cut out foods with refined sugars and most foods that are really processed. it absolutely makes a difference in the way you feel,

Then you're eating the wrong kind of cereal. Stay away from the crap Post and Kelloggs is pushing and go with all natural. I like Nature's Path though most people think it tastes like cardboard, (because they eat too much sugar).

NPA006_Xl.jpg

0005844977050_500X500.jpg

This is pretty normal for their product:

labelL253191.gif

Most "main stream" cereals have a carb count in the 40s and 50s due to the sugar content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back