USMB Christmas gifts...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I've started my Christmas shopping for the USMB members. I haven't finished up yet, so if you don't see your name, don't panic... These are some of the gifts I have purchased so far:

Gunny - toy soldiers.
Xotoxi - Whoopi cushion
Jeremy - Snow cone machine
Pale Rider - Snow shovel
del - Sack of bird seed
Echo Zulu - Chippendale guys calendar
Masquerade - Red BMW sports car
Kat - One of those rubber chickens
California Girl - Roller skates
Strollingbones - Something fun to smoke

Still have more shopping to do.

Whooooo hoooo! Roller skates! YAY!

Can you make sure their from Jimmy Choos please. Thanks. Love ya.

A red BMW sportscar?!!? It's what I always wanted!
Thanks BBD! ( jumping up and throwing my arms around you ... smothering you with Christmas kisses .. )

If you don't mind, I'm going to take her for a spin over to strollingbones house and see what her present is all about. *grin*

:lol:

If you can work it into your budget, could you get me a new wheel like this one?

TrixieHamsterMetalWheelAndStandSmallImage.jpg

I'm starting to get a little chubby. Thanks.

I've already got a couple snow shovels and a snow blower... could you change mine to a snow PLOW? I've got a long driveway.

I will reciprocate with a comparable gift... :D

I took Pale Rider's Christmas present back and got him a Medium-sized John Deere tractor with a push blade on it so he can keep his drive plowed out. It has an enclosed cab and a heater. Also a radio so he can listen to tunes while he plows.

Here are some other Christmas presents I picked up yesterday...

Rat in the Hat - Big bag of rat food and one of those wheels he asked for.
Phoenix - Pretty pink bikini.
RadioATL - Hand mirror so he can look a himself often and sigh.
Soggy - Football cleats.

Plan on going shopping again on Saturday. More peeps to buy for.

Has anyone bought a bunch of chew toys to go into members' stockings? Most of us have ruined our 2010 chews so I think a new set would be great.

Who got Gunny in the 'Secret Santa'?

We should so do a Cyber Secret Santa!

*[Dancing around John Deere drooling on it like a possessed maniac.]*

I took Pale Rider's Christmas present back and got him a Medium-sized John Deere tractor with a push blade on it so he can keep his drive plowed out. It has an enclosed cab and a heater. Also a radio so he can listen to tunes while he plows.

So... what to get BBD... I don't suppose an all expenses paid, two week long cruise to Australia and back would do... :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Has anyone bought a bunch of chew toys to go into members' stockings? Most of us have ruined our 2010 chews so I think a new set would be great.

Who got Gunny in the 'Secret Santa'?

We should so do a Cyber Secret Santa!
I like the idea.

If we're doing chew toys, I think Gunny uses Bouncing Betties as appetizers before he starts gnawing on an M198 howitzer.

Last edited:
I've started my Christmas shopping for the USMB members. I haven't finished up yet, so if you don't see your name, don't panic... These are some of the gifts I have purchased so far:

Gunny - toy soldiers.
Xotoxi - Whoopi cushion
Jeremy - Snow cone machine
Pale Rider - Snow shovel
del - Sack of bird seed
Echo Zulu - Chippendale guys calendar
Masquerade - Red BMW sports car
Kat - One of those rubber chickens
California Girl - Roller skates
Strollingbones - Something fun to smoke

Still have more shopping to do.

Thanks for the gift. In this case, it is truly the thought that counts.

BigBlackDog from me:

D110931412362

You should take that back and hire for him a guy to come and plow and dig him out...so that he won't be interrupted from his massage that will be given whenever he wants from his live-in masseuse that you will pay for.

Hmmm ... what to give ... I think Samson could use a big bed with elegantly carved octopi on the posters, headboard and foot board; a matching TV stand so he can loll back and watch octopron to his heart's content.

*Granny checks her wallet*

Could Samson make do with a grin and a "Merry Christmas!"? :D

You should take that back and hire for him a guy to come and plow and dig him out...so that he won't be interrupted from his massage that will be given whenever he wants from his live-in masseuse that you will pay for.

Anybody comes near my John Deere... I'm going to pump their keester full of lead.

Forum List

Back