Using Your Second Amendment Right in the Locker Room

NFL NBA no real difference .... professional sports

So a white man speaks his mind and there is outrage and he is not allowed to be co owner, but lets bring guns to a locker room in a public building where they are probably prohibited and pull them on each other ... wheres the outcry to fire these useless over payed thugs that have ruined the GAME

Nobody got shot? Why because they both had guns and were barely smart enought to figure out that at that range there would be no winners just losers. Oh wait there already are losers.

I guess I don't understand what the purpose of this thread is...

Is this supposed to be an indictment of taking guns away from people?

Are the OP's seriously attempting to say that we should ban guns because, "You can take the gansta out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the gangsta?"

Are the OP's seriously attempting to say that we should ban guns because, "You can take the gansta out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the gangsta?"

LOL!

If that's what you got out of the title.................

Don't you think everyone should carry at all times,no matter where they are?

Isn't that our Second Amendment Right?

LOL!

If that's what you got out of the title.................

Don't you think everyone should carry at all times,no matter where they are?

Isn't that our Second Amendment Right?

I don't see a problem with it. It's what is done with the instrument to deprive Liberty (read that as responsibility).

Could you imagine you or I bringing a gun to work and not being arrested. These thugs think they are above the law because they are athletes. I could care less if they both killed each other

I know people at work that bring weapons to work. (Conceal/Carry Laws here). And so what? They are responsible for their use, and after effects.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like two guys who should have spent more time in school honing their reading skills. I think had I read about Plaxico Burress carrying a gun, accidently shooting himself, and ending up out of professional sports and in jail as a result I would have concluded packing heat wasn't a real good idea.

The problem is that more than a couple of Athletes have been murdered and robbed over the last to decades. Making the boys from the hood more than a little nervous.

Threads merged. -EZ

Maybe they should have kept the name the Washington Bullets...

NEW YORK -- Washington Wizards teammates Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton drew guns on each other during a Christmas Eve locker room argument over a gambling debt, according to The New York Post.

Citing an anonymous source, the newspaper reports in Friday's edition that the standoff was sparked when Crittenton became angry at Arenas for refusing to make good on a gambling debt. That prompted Arenas to draw on Crittenton, who then also grabbed for a gun, league security sources tell the Post.

Report: Gilbert Arenas draws gun on teammate - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com

The Bullets name was dropped because of PC concerns.

I think Green Bay needs to change their name because *Packers* might offend the Gay Community.:cool:

The problem is that more than a couple of Athletes have been murdered and robbed over the last to decades. Making the boys from the hood more than a little nervous.

Maybe the rich boys from the hood ought to figure out wearing tens of thousands of dollars in jewelry while going to places frequented by other hood types ain't a very smart idea.

Forum List

Back