Using funny button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
Wasn’t there a mod/admin post about that being against the rules now, when used repeatedly against everything one poster says?

I have a screenshot.

Everything you post is fucking stupid.

Try posting something that you didn't get from a bed wetter's echo chamber.

They know (supposed to) if you are stalking or laughing at stupidity.
I doubt the former would ever happen.
That leaves the latter

Last edited:
Wasn’t there a mod/admin post about that being against the rules now, when used repeatedly against everything one poster says?

I have a screenshot.

Translation: wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WAHHHhhhhhhhhh. My feelings got hurt, someone must act!

I have a screenshot.
Yes, you have to report it though and it has to be a lot, like following you from thread to thread, I think.
Pay no attention to TN. He thinks everything he doesn't agree with is stupid.

I have a screenshot.
Yes, you have to report it though and it has to be a lot, like following you from thread to thread, I think.

Okay, cool. Mods can close the thread. I couldn't find the original, and didn't remember the specifics.

Much easier to just put the offenders on ignore, as they have nothing worth contributing anyway.

I have a screenshot.

Okay, cool. Mods can close the thread. I couldn't find the original, and didn't remember the specifics.

Much easier to just put the offenders on ignore, as they have nothing worth contributing anyway.
True, but just so you know, you'll still get alerts of their funnies, even if they're on ignore. It's been awhile since I had anyone on ignore, but I found that after awhile of not replying to them, they stop the funnying, too.

I have a screenshot.

True, but just so you know, you'll still get alerts of their funnies, even if they're on ignore. It's been awhile since I had anyone on ignore, but I found that after awhile of not replying to them, they stop the funnying, too.

Thanks, but that's fine. Better than needing brain bleach for all the stupidity. :)

funny icon is just a catch all comment for FUNNY , STUPID , RETARDED , DUMB , UNAMERICAN . I use it when no other icon is appropriate Witchit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back