Post removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
I had a post removed but I don't know which one so I do not know the problem.

I used to say, PM a mod and they'll look it up for you and tell you why. But I notice the past couple days they haven't been putting up who the mods are on duty. So I guess you could just PM three or four and hope one of them signs in soon.

I used to say, PM a mod and they'll look it up for you and tell you why. But I notice the past couple days they haven't been putting up who the mods are on duty. So I guess you could just PM three or four and hope one of them signs in soon.
It's a clearly a conspiracy and a clear and present danger to the safety of our most off topic posts!

Yea, it just takes me to the page, not the post.
It doesnt help when one of the mods is biased as fuck..

What I think it amounts to is the way each mod applies their life experiences and mindset to what we post. Nothing more. It's because we all see things a little differently than others may.

What I think it amounts to is the way each mod applies their life experiences and mindset to what we post. Nothing more. It's because we all see things a little differently than others may.
I think that is possible but doesnt explains the actions of the one i referred to.

I think that is possible but doesnt explains the actions of the one i referred to.
Who would that be, if you don't mind me asking?

I had on blocked or deleted, can't remember which. I had to go back through the thread to find it.

Because the mod i am referring to, his problems, are more than "life experiences"
It is strait up political and personal bias.

Because the mod i am referring to, his problems, are more than "life experiences"
It is strait up political and personal bias.
Dayum, okay.

How many times do we have to ask you to please not discuss mod actions on the open board? PM a mod.
We are here whether you can see or not.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back