Uses For Human Clones

deactivated1234

AkTiger
May 7, 2012
Human clones could be an extremely valuable resource. They would be highly expendable if the science were studied more. Clones would be a great source of free labor, especially if an athlete was cloned. Cloned human flesh could be sold for high prices as an alternative to cannibalism. WE could use clones as entertainment on television, watching them fight, or whatever. Finally, clones could be used for organ transplants, since there are currently few avaliable organs (most people are using theirs.) What do you think?

Human clones could be an extremely valuable resource. They would be highly expendable if the science were studied more. Clones would be a great source of free labor, especially if an athlete was cloned. Cloned human flesh could be sold for high prices as an alternative to cannibalism. WE could use clones as entertainment on television, watching them fight, or whatever. Finally, clones could be used for organ transplants, since there are currently few avaliable organs (most people are using theirs.) What do you think?

Sure, murdering humans is a great idea. /liberal Dem off

You think someone is suddenly not human because they are a genetic copy of another? I suppose every set of identical twins should be separated and one should be forced into slavery?

I dont want anyone enslaved. No matter how you decide to procreate them.

Pbbbblllllease tell me you were trying for this:

Jonathan Swift - A Modest Proposal

There is likewise another great advantage in my scheme, that it will prevent those voluntary abortions, and that horrid practice of women murdering their bastard children, alas! too frequent among us! sacrificing the poor innocent babes I doubt more to avoid the expense than the shame, which would move tears and pity in the most savage and inhuman breast.

Since only the DNA of one person would be needed, cloning reduces individuality because the clone is an identical copy. Also it can lead to a lot of ethical as well practical problems such as it's illegal. It's easy to see how the process could get out of control and be used in ways that would be considered very unacceptable to society. But most of all it would take the human race down a very unpredictable path, that few would want to travel.

Last edited:
Or you could use them to put down an insurrection and take over a galaxy.

Clone_Troopers_Phase_II.jpg

You think someone is suddenly not human because they are a genetic copy of another? I suppose every set of identical twins should be separated and one should be forced into slavery?

Exactly. If there are two or more people with the exact same genetic set, one should be forced into slavery.

Creepy. Sadly, this is the norm. This is what comes when progressives educate our kids.

I think most people would have some ethical objections.

To which part of his suggestion? The cloning or the enslaving them part?
Both, of course.
I think most religions would reject the clone as being human if they could identify the clone from the original, which would be another problem. Each nation would have to make it's own decision whether to recognize clones as humans with consideration as to how it would effect their laws, religion, economics, and mores.

If humans are cloned, then manipulation of genes would be next. It doesn't take much of a stretch of the imagination to imagine military originations seeking the perfect soldier to be cloned. Cloning would be a boon for human trafficking. Parents would go shopping for kids, picking only perfect specimens. The end result would be a lose of individuality because of the reduced size of gene pool and probably a slow decline of the human species.

Hopefully, I won't be around to see all this.

Forum List

Back