Uses For Human Clones

I think there would be a lot of religious objections
after all god only gave each person **one spirit ** unless there is a store where unused *spirits* can be purchased

You think someone is suddenly not human because they are a genetic copy of another? I suppose every set of identical twins should be separated and one should be forced into slavery?

Exactly. If there are two or more people with the exact same genetic set, one should be forced into slavery.

thats the stupidest thing Ive heard today. And Ive been on a thread with TM this afternoon.

Some people...always looking to enslave and dominate others. A globed person is a person. That person will have a personality of it's own and human feelings and needs/desires.

Since this is a religion forum....would a cloned human have a soul?

Some people...always looking to enslave and dominate others. A globed person is a person. That person will have a personality of it's own and human feelings and needs/desires.

Since this is a religion forum....would a cloned human have a soul?

I see no reason why they wouldn't. Though I would wonder what the long term effects of growing someone outside the womb on humanity (assuming clones wont be incubated in willing female subjects).

Forum List

Back