UScitizen

Hopefully he just hasn't logged on. Going to move this out of the Flame Zone as well.

He and I are pretty good friends on here, let me see what I can find out, I'll let you all know.

Thanks.

He is my friend for many many many years now, I will see if I can reach him....he travels to Florida from time to time....it could be he went there for the Holidays?

He is my friend for many many many years now, I will see if I can reach him....he travels to Florida from time to time....it could be he went there for the Holidays?

Let's hope so!

I just emailed him, so if Care or I hear from him, we will let you know.

He will be touched by all of you who are asking about him!

He's a good man.

Now I'm worried too..... And Navy1960... I haven't heard from him in a while... I usually do. He's on my skype but hasn't logged on for some time.

So, prayers for USC and N'60.

He and I don't see eye to eye much in regards to political discussions, but we have talked several times about his health and life in general. He's friendly and kind and a good man. I hope everything is okay with him and I wish him the best.

:eusa_pray:

I love the man.

He is a wonderful person.

Hopefully he will come back after the holidays.

One day he wont come back and this board and the world will be a smaller place because of it.

He was right about every prediction I ever saw him make.

The man is one of my favorite people in the world and I have know him on the internet for years.

My world is a better place for knowing him.

No matter what happens I will NEVER forget his humor, intelligence and good heart.

There has been a few times I have noticed USCitizen gone and out of nowhere he returns.

He has always been one of my favorite posters and I hope this is just another of those times.

Forum List

Back