USC students required to detail sexual history before registering for classes

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

At long last, the leftists in charge of our universities have gone too far. They are demanding that students answer questions about every sexual encounter they have had in the last three months.

And I would be interested in seeing who has access to this extremely personal information about undergraduate students at USC.

Well, I figure it won't be longer before hackers get into the system and publicize the questionnaires.

I am getting to the point that my hatred of liberals is turning into something worse.

I felt the same way until I read that it is done anonymously , meaning no name is on it. I was an addiction counselor and young minds learning about this in a anonymously setting may just save their life's when they are older.

Students submit their survey answers anonymously and then sit through a two-hour lesson on sexual assault, rape, dating violence, stalking and substance abuse.

USC apologizes for survey asking students about sex partners

At long last, the leftists in charge of our universities have gone too far. They are demanding that students answer questions about every sexual encounter they have had in the last three months.

And I would be interested in seeing who has access to this extremely personal information about undergraduate students at USC.

Well, I figure it won't be longer before hackers get into the system and publicize the questionnaires.

I am getting to the point that my hatred of liberals is turning into something worse.

unless the student has VD, it's nobody's business

If I was practicing in Los Angeles I'd be wandering around USC looking for students who would be willing to file a class action lawsuit. Megabucks is certain.

Anyone who doesn't see this invades privacy and is not just wide open for abuse but invites abuse is comatose.
Anonymous: no one knows who filled out the questioner. How can that invade someones privacy?
Where in the article did it say that the answers were anonymous? The whole point of the exercise is to collect information to use against male students if they are ever accused of accidentally touching a girl or telling her she is pretty.

Anyone who doesn't see this invades privacy and is not just wide open for abuse but invites abuse is comatose.
Anonymous: no one knows who filled out the questioner. How can that invade someones privacy?
Where in the article did it say that the answers were anonymous? The whole point of the exercise is to collect information to use against male students if they are ever accused of accidentally touching a girl or telling her she is pretty.

Go back and read #2 post on your thread.

Even if it's anonymous, I would not want to be forced to answer personal questions about my sex life.

It works in theory eagle, not in real life. All you need is a left wing climate change believer that thinks her right wing tea party loving classmate is a threat to democrats, or vice versa and rules will be broken. I mean if someone writes stuff that points to them being a serial rapist how are you going to identify them. Usmb should,have schooled you in that already.

I felt the same way until I read that it is done anonymously , meaning no name is on it. I was an addiction counselor and young minds learning about this in a anonymously setting may just save their life's when they are older.

Students submit their survey answers anonymously and then sit through a two-hour lesson on sexual assault, rape, dating violence, stalking and substance abuse.

Their two hour indoctrination session has some issues as well
n one case, students were told that a sexual partner who has had too much to drink cannot give consent. However, in a different scenario, the course shows a video of a man and a woman who are both drunk and engaging in sexual activity. The video, according to Ellenhorn, blames the man for sexually assaulting the woman.
“It kept on saying that drunk people cannot give consent. In one scenario both the man and the woman were drunk but the video still blames the male for the assault. I found that a little confusing,” Ellenhorn said.

It says it's required for registration. Can you explain how it's anonymous, yet at the same time a requirement?

"It said it was anonymous, but at the same time, they were keeping track of whether I was answering or not, because I wouldn't be able to take classes or graduate without completing it," he told The News.
"It's tied to my account somehow," he said.

It says it's required for registration. Can you explain how it's anonymous, yet at the same time a requirement?

"It said it was anonymous, but at the same time, they were keeping track of whether I was answering or not, because I wouldn't be able to take classes or graduate without completing it," he told The News.

I would think that the registration just shows that the person did take the questioner , and the 2 are split up going into 2 different files on the computer.
That would be a major law suit if it was connected in anyway to a student even by mistake.

Think about it .... Would you rather have it discussed in a classroom while your child is sober and making hard decisions in life or would you rather be dealing with your child in a hospital or jail after the student was gang raped when a pill was put into their drink.

As far as blaming the guy for sexual assault if both were drunk is wrong to teach. In the courts it is a case by case investigation of what happened in each scenario.

Normally I say when there is nothing to hide, nobody minds, but to me, this is over the line. What people do away from their school and job is their own business and no one else's. What harm can a person's sexual activity bring to whoever they go to school with or work with anyways? It isn't like they are surrounding themselves with illegal activity when they are not at these public places.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Their two hour indoctrination session has some issues as well
n one case, students were told that a sexual partner who has had too much to drink cannot give consent. However, in a different scenario, the course shows a video of a man and a woman who are both drunk and engaging in sexual activity. The video, according to Ellenhorn, blames the man for sexually assaulting the woman.
“It kept on saying that drunk people cannot give consent. In one scenario both the man and the woman were drunk but the video still blames the male for the assault. I found that a little confusing,” Ellenhorn said.

To me that has more issues than the hopefully anonymous questionnaire. at least that you can lie on.

The example you gave illustrates why this is such a hard issue for progressives to be honest about. Here women and men are "equal", but women in this situation are actually more equal.

They want equality and special protection at the same time, and that dog isn't going to hunt.

I would think that the registration just shows that the person did take the questioner , and the 2 are split up going into 2 different files on the computer.
That would be a major law suit if it was connected in anyway to a student even by mistake.

Think about it .... Would you rather have it discussed in a classroom while your child is sober and making hard decisions in life or would you rather be dealing with your child in a hospital or jail after the student was gang raped when a pill was put into their drink.

As far as blaming the guy for sexual assault if both were drunk is wrong to teach. In the courts it is a case by case investigation of what happened in each scenario.

The issue is that blaming the guy for mutual drunk sex IS what is happening. NO ONE rational is disputing the "slip the girl a pill' scenario is rape, or a guy fucking a passed out woman is rape.

And the other problem is these things don't go to courts, they go to in school tribunals with minimal due process, and a penchant for just trying to get rid of the accused and be done with it.

Oh this would be to good to pass up. I most certainly would fill this out. I'd write a VERY detailed account of our encounters with a little S&M and threesome action thrown in. I bet the requirement stops soon afterwards.

Last edited:

The issue is that blaming the guy for mutual drunk sex IS what is happening. NO ONE rational is disputing the "slip the girl a pill' scenario is rape, or a guy fucking a passed out woman is rape.

And the other problem is these things don't go to courts, they go to in school tribunals with minimal due process, and a penchant for just trying to get rid of the accused and be done with it.

All the woman has to do is press charges and it is looked at by the court system, if there is enough evidence it goes to trial.

7 out of 100 will go to trial, even if there isn't enough evidence some attorney's will milk it dry.

Of coarse if the person accused is rich, well we know what happens next.

Forum List

Back