USAF Operationally Deploying F-35A To Europe This Weekend For The First Time

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
Manopause should find this interesting
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...35a-to-europe-this-weekend-for-the-first-time
USAF Operationally Deploying F-35A To Europe This Weekend For The First Time

The USAF will send an F-35A contingent of unknown size to Europe this weekend. The Air Force says the deployment has been planned for some time, although the timing of it is thorny: It follows increased tensions with Russia over America's Tomahawk strikes in Syria, as well as Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's chilly visit to Moscow. The mission will be the first of its kind for the USAF's F-35A variant of the Joint Strike Fighter.

The 35As will be doing flyovers of Poland close to the Russian border.

Back off, Russians.

Do they have to bring over and run on Obammys Green fuel? Or are they now allowed to use good old fashioned Hi-test?

Woah there I'm quite sure Manonthestreet said the planes don't work and aren't actually operational. How can a plane that doesn't work fly across the Atlantic?

What next? Are you going to tell me his assurances that the plane isn't stealthy and can't fight might be incorrect?

To do what.........All pr stunt to try to head off F18 buy.....Can't do CAS. CANT fire ir missles.

And yet another example of Manonthestreet's mind-numbing hyperbolic chants. He was obviously wrong when claiming they can't be deployed, so now this is called a PR stunt.

"Can't do CAS" of course is by same guy who said it can't fight (20-1 kill ratio) and isn't stealthy. Pretty funny.

• Banned
To do what.........All pr stunt to try to head off F18 buy.....Can't do CAS. CANT fire ir missles.

Manopause seems to keep saying the same tired message that has been debunked.

I don't think the Navy has any choice but to buy more F-18E/Fs as the F-18C/Ds are in very sorry shape. The problem is, the newest F-18E/F approaches the cost of the F-35C once it's in large production. Why not do a flyoff between the two lf them and let the birds decide. The Winner gets the bulk of the sales.

Yeah I'd love to hear him explain the "Can't do CAS" thing, but we all know he is more of a drive-by commenter who rarely bothers to support his nonsense.

What is the overwhelming majority of CAS munitions delivered? JDAMs and LGBs.
What can the F-35 in current form carry? JDAMs and LGBs.

Therefore claiming it can't do CAS is just a stupid thing to say, I can't believe how much his bizarre hatred of an airplane can cause a loss of critical thinking skills.

Forum List

Back