USA in decline?

The world is in decline and there is no human leader of any ideology that can do a thing about it other than put on the brakes or grease the skids.

Jesus Christ can. We just have to humble ourselves, repent and let Him.

I did say "human leader", ask Jesus to make some more oil if he can spare the time away from doing jack shit.
Well, you see it doesn't work like that.

Suppose that I was the deity that you wanted to make more oil for you. and that there was a kid who, if he lived, would bring about sanity to a world gone insane by reigning in government, turning loose the creativity of mankind, and bringing understanding to the world.

Then there is you, who has been shot between the eyes with a 9mm for being a fucking douche bag.

I'd step over you to save him....

The same thing applies with oil production.. We can produce all the oil in the world that we could possibly want. If we have no way to utilize it because the fucking morons want to control the people through fear and that fear is oil is evil....Why, he wont do it..

The greatest evil is not the use of oil, or resources. Its fucks who think that government has the answer.

Jesus Christ can. We just have to humble ourselves, repent and let Him.

I did say "human leader", ask Jesus to make some more oil if he can spare the time away from doing jack shit.

Suppose that I was the deity that you wanted to make more oil for you. and that there was a kid who, if he lived, would bring about sanity to a world gone insane by reigning in government, turning loose the creativity of mankind, and bringing understanding to the world.

Then there is you, who has been shot between the eyes with a 9mm for being a fucking douche bag.

The same thing applies with oil production.. We can produce all the oil in the world that we could possibly want. If we have no way to utilize it because the fucking morons want to control the people through fear and that fear is oil is evil....Why, he wont do it..

The greatest evil is not the use of oil, or resources. Its fucks who think that government has the answer.

:eusa_eh: Switch to decaf.

:eusa_eh: Switch to decaf.
Log off and get a life.

Liberals spend time attacking corporations and banks and wealth and then they whine about the US being in decline because the poor democrat party only controls 2/3 of the federal government. Michael Savage may have been right when he called liberalism a mental illness.

It's not an entitlement attitude, it's another Pub depression, not to mention lack of investment on infrastructure or education/training in 30 years, along with outsourcing and screwing workers. Myopic, incompetent Pubs.

I agree with Big Black Dog. There are too many Americans wanting something for free, living off the government and not respecting what this country once was. Americans used to find what work they could to feed and take care of their families. Now, too many are willing to take Unemployment insurance, food stamps and welfare until the best job comes along, if ever.

Tonight...someone on the so called fair and balanced channel said that in 93, 1 in 33 workers was on disability. Today it is 1 in 15. I find those numbers hard to believe.

If they are true...and the assertion was it was a big scam.....I think we need to clean that up bigtime.

The first thing Barry Hussein did when he was elected was to travel around the world on an apology tour. He kissed the ass of every two-bit dictator he could find and promised that he would fix America's economy so that the US would no longer be the decadent super power it once was and would be reduced to just another 3rd world country. He almost got his wish with the global warming extortion racket and the promise that the US would be "weaned" off oil when there is no substitute for fossil fuel and we are mortgaged to our eyeballs to countries that produce oil.

Liberals spend time attacking corporations and banks and wealth and then they whine about the US being in decline because the poor democrat party only controls 2/3 of the federal government. Michael Savage may have been right when he called liberalism a mental illness.

The banks and corporations attacked first and are winning. I can see you wanting to be on the winning side but I am not sad to break it to you that they do not need you to defend them and have no intention of rewarding your loyalty and spineless collaboration.

I blame voodoo and Reaganism- Taxes too low, pandering to the rich, failure to invest in infrastructure and education/training. Myopic selfish Pubs and dupes/haters.

"The British journalist Ed Luce, whose book Time To Start Thinking is subtitled America In The Age Of Descent, argues that its failure to invest in infrastructure, research and education has been hugely damaging.

He told me: "The American dream no longer exists. If you compare income mobility, for example, you're twice as likely to move up an income group - up a class - in Canada or Germany as you would in the US.

"You're as likely to move up a class in Britain, and Britain's at the bottom of the league. It's got to stop these trends; otherwise it'll cease to be the America we admire; and I think it's to a large extent already ceasing, or has ceased, to be the America we admire.

BBC News - Is the US caught in the slow lane?

see sig pp1- and thanks for the depression...:eusa_whistle:

HAHAHAHAHA, conservatism? The government is bigger than ever, it keeps growing.

I blame voodoo and Reaganism- Taxes too low, pandering to the rich, failure to invest in infrastructure and education/training. Myopic selfish Pubs and dupes/haters.

"The British journalist Ed Luce, whose book Time To Start Thinking is subtitled America In The Age Of Descent, argues that its failure to invest in infrastructure, research and education has been hugely damaging.

He told me: "The American dream no longer exists. If you compare income mobility, for example, you're twice as likely to move up an income group - up a class - in Canada or Germany as you would in the US.

"You're as likely to move up a class in Britain, and Britain's at the bottom of the league. It's got to stop these trends; otherwise it'll cease to be the America we admire; and I think it's to a large extent already ceasing, or has ceased, to be the America we admire.

First of all, "experts" have been writing books about the decline of the US for decades. Decades during which the US has grown more dominant, not less. Remember Paul Kennedy whose huge bestseller in the 80's predicted the eclipse of the US, the growing global leadership of Japan and who didn't have a clue the USSR was about to implode?

Congress critters are bought and paid for and you dumbass keep voting for it. Maybe you'r the young demographics who are behind the qualification of third world country.

Of course we're in decline. Our culture is rotting, our political & financial communities are rife with corruption, and narcissism in the form of finger-pointing and absolutism is making it absolutely impossible to achieve any level of meaningful cooperation to stop the slide. And when the slide is over, wherever we end up, history books will show that it was an entirely self-inflicted wound.

Was this a trick question?

Last edited:
usgs_chart2p51.png

You idiots always make me laugh when you say we don't spend enough on education.

You idiots always make me laugh when you post graphs with no explanation..

If the title of the graph and the sentence below it aren't enough of an explanation for you, I doubt there is anything else I can add that would help you...

I blame the MASTERS.

They're getting exactly what they want out of America.

It's not an entitlement attitude, it's another Pub depression, not to mention lack of investment on infrastructure or education/training in 30 years, along with outsourcing and screwing workers. Myopic, incompetent Pubs.

Frenchie, you're an idiot. Our spending on education has never been higher, and our results have never been worse. Thank you, unionized teachers and their Democrat masters.

Earlier you were bitching about corporate taxes, but you don't seem to understand that corporate taxes are ALWAYS paid by the consumers of those corporate goods. You know, people like you...?

You should try a new schtick, this one is getting kinda old... :eusa_hand:

I blame the MASTERS.

They're getting exactly what they want out of America.

Someone with an understanding. Because the question not asked was; who are the people participating in the decline.

It sure as hell is not the plutocrats (ultra rich). They have never had it so good. And they are the ones that count.
They have the money, the power and the politicians.

The rest of us get to suck hind tit. Just the way it is and you better prepare yourself for hard times.

Especially if Mitt gets elected.

Forum List

Back