US war hero sgt. Derrick Miller released from Leavenworth prison

When is Trump going to release prisoners of the drug war in the USA?

I guess you missed the new crime legislation that Congress passed and Trump signed!

Do you have your goal to be the biggest dumbass on this message board above your bathroom mirror?
He did not release all prisoners, are you always a dickhead there admiral or are you working up to leaving the academy of cuckolds??

Why would he do a stupid thing like that? Oh, that's right! You think it would be a great idea to let El Chapo and the rest of the violent drug lords and their minions out into the world with no punishment! Great idea! You get right on helping them appeal their cases.
Well if you can pardon killers then it should be no problem to let out a few killers who are not from the military.

So....you are not beneath calling our guys who are defending America even someone as stupid and despicable as you ...Killers? pathetic that there are many democrats who go along with such idiocy.

We need a new law of sedition...such statements defaming or attempting to defame our our military should not be allowed....especially in a time of war.

I guess you missed the new crime legislation that Congress passed and Trump signed!

Do you have your goal to be the biggest dumbass on this message board above your bathroom mirror?
He did not release all prisoners, are you always a dickhead there admiral or are you working up to leaving the academy of cuckolds??

Why would he do a stupid thing like that? Oh, that's right! You think it would be a great idea to let El Chapo and the rest of the violent drug lords and their minions out into the world with no punishment! Great idea! You get right on helping them appeal their cases.
Well if you can pardon killers then it should be no problem to let out a few killers who are not from the military.

Once again, you prove your ignorance. Please quote where I have supported any such actions.

You cannot! Thus, you are a dumbass!

He is much worse than a dumbass...essentially he does his best to work against America i.e. defaming our military...a lot of treasonous behavior these days...most of it promoted by the media.

For several years The Gateway Pundit has reported on the plight of Sgt. Derrick Miller who sits in prison for life in Leavenworth, Kansas.
VIDEO: US War Hero Sgt. Derrick Miller Released From Leavenworth Prison -- Wonderful News!

But nobody helped him , Obama didn't save his ass now did they no you mother fkrs listen to MSM GAWD DAM lies , chant hooray all the time when you stupid ass leftist have no idea how MSM gawd dam lies and to this day you pos idiots still don't see it or get it.

Trump is just trying to free up some space in Leavenworth to make room for the influx of soon to be new arrivals.

Once again, you prove your ignorance. Please quote where I have supported any such actions.

He is much worse than a dumbass...essentially he does his best to work against America i.e. defaming our military...a lot of treasonous behavior these days...most of it promoted by the media.
I never defamed the military once not even when serving so eat me...

For several years The Gateway Pundit has reported on the plight of Sgt. Derrick Miller who sits in prison for life in Leavenworth, Kansas.
VIDEO: US War Hero Sgt. Derrick Miller Released From Leavenworth Prison -- Wonderful News!

But nobody helped him , Obama didn't save his ass now did they no you mother fkrs listen to MSM GAWD DAM lies , chant hooray all the time when you stupid ass leftist have no idea how MSM gawd dam lies and to this day you pos idiots still don't see it or get it.
You heard it here, folks....CRCs consider war criminals to be war heros. Don't forget that our military is watching............................and learning.

So....you are not beneath calling our guys who are defending America even someone as stupid and despicable as you ...Killers? pathetic that there are many democrats who go along with such idiocy.

We need a new law of sedition...such statements defaming or attempting to defame our our military should not be allowed....especially in a time of war.
KIllers? You are damn right we were trained to be killers in the army what the fuck else would we had done in the army plant tulips?

Try not to make this about yerself there swab...

You seem to fail to understand the implication of calling our warriors...killers.....there is a certain connotation to that term that is not admirable.

Let me put it to you straight....do you think Sgt. Derrick should have been pardoned or not?

You seem to fail to understand the implication of calling our warriors...killers.....there is a certain connotation to that term that is not admirable.

Let me put it to you straight....do you think the soldier should have been pardoned or not?
Certain implications?? I can certainly tell you have never served...In the army we called ourselves killers because that was our job, if you don't kill the enemy you don't win, and guess what their twinkle toes, if you don't kill the other guy, he will damn sure kill you..we also daily had a cadence call about having a body bag with our name on it...I don't gaf if you like it or not we, were made to kill...Yes he should have been pardoned because it was a set up. That also occurs in the military because there is no shortages of assholes in the military..Killer huh!?

Let me put it to you straight....do you think the soldier should have been pardoned or not?
Certain implications?? I can certainly tell you have never served...In the army we called ourselves killers because that was our job, if you don't kill the enemy you don't win, and guess what their twinkle toes, if you don't kill the other guy, he will damn sure kill you..we also daily had a cadence call about having a body bag with our name on it...I don't gaf if you like it or not we, were made to kill...Yes he should have been pardoned because it was a set up. That also occurs in the military because there is no shortages of assholes in the military..Killer huh!?

I was in the 508th Abn the infamous Red Devils...served as a Recon Scout.

What kind of outfit were you in?

iu

Paratroopers%20train%20for%20jungle%20warfare%20in%20Belize%20Credit%20Army%20140419.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back