US study: IDF didn't violate laws of war

Not true, their presence is not in violation with international law. The rockets fired from Gaza on Israeli cities justify (according to international law) any effort from Israel to stop it.

Military occupation IS a violation of international law. This is a given. And also under international law, people under occupation have the right to pursue independence and self determination "through any possible" means.

Thus Hamas' rockets are part of those "possible means", and Israel's response in this case is nothing more than the violent oppression of an independence movement in occupied territories, after months of a cruel siege, again in violation of international law (that prohibits collective punishment) as well as being one of the most immoral acts in decades.

Idiot rant deleted
Ah, dear simpleton, you still are not addressing what people say, just the voices in your head.

Try again, you still aern't getting it.

Oh I'm addressing what you are saying alright. don't blame me if your refusal to listen amounts to a nazi refusing to believe that he's a racist.

:thup:

This is total denial.
You wish.

And one is not interdependent on the other.

BTW, why do you think the UN has been involved with this for so long?

Because they never did get an answer from the arab side outside of a war declaration.

I suggest you go back to the partition plan. YES it is interdependent - i.e. the creation of two states. And my dear, that is exactly why the UN has been involved for so long.

This is total denial.
You wish.

Because they never did get an answer from the arab side outside of a war declaration.

I suggest you go back to the partition plan. YES it is interdependent - i.e. the creation of two states. And my dear, that is exactly why the UN has been involved for so long.
then how come there was no creation of the state of Palestine between 1948 and 1967?

This is total denial.
You wish.

Wrong, the Arabs have steadfastly REFUSED to create a State. In fact the original plan was for Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Saudia Arabia to divide up the area between them after driving out the Jews. There never was going to be another State there.

The Arabs living there CHOSE to not form a Government, they CHOSE to either stay and become part of Israel or they CHOSE to leave and hope 5 Arab Armies would drive the Jews out. Guess which ones chose wisely?

You wish.

then how come there was no creation of the state of Palestine between 1948 and 1967?

Because the Egyptian and Jordanian regimes refused to do so... So now it is Israel's turn. I salute you for showing how is Israel is similar to those two dictatorships, because in essence that is what it really is.

Wrong, the Arabs have steadfastly REFUSED to create a State. In fact the original plan was for Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Saudia Arabia to divide up the area between them after driving out the Jews. There never was going to be another State there.

Lebanon, Syria and Jordan never chose to have their own states. Those states were created by the French and British. The predominant view at that time was to have one Arab State in the region including the ones you mentioned and Palestine. That didn't materialize for many reasons, most of which can be attributed to the Arabs themselves.

The Arabs living there CHOSE to not form a Government, they CHOSE to either stay and become part of Israel or they CHOSE to leave and hope 5 Arab Armies would drive the Jews out. Guess which ones chose wisely?

So? Let us say that Egypt and Jordan failed to fulfill its obligations under the partition plan, does that doesn't mean that Israel is exempted, especially that since 1967 it has been the occupying power? Again, it is good to see you placing Israel at the same standings with the Arab authoritarian regimes, where it really belongs.

Lebanon, Syria and Jordan never chose to have their own states. Those states were created by the French and British. The predominant view at that time was to have one Arab State in the region including the ones you mentioned and Palestine. That didn't materialize for many reasons, most of which can be attributed to the Arabs themselves.

So? Let us say that Egypt and Jordan failed to fulfill its obligations under the partition plan, does that doesn't mean that Israel is exempted, especially that since 1967 it has been the occupying power? Again, it is good to see you placing Israel at the same standings with the Arab authoritarian regimes, where it really belongs.

Except Israel no longer "occupies" either area, by your own definition they have no military control over those regions. Even the recent "invasion" does not classify as occupation as they were exercising their rights under the UN Charter to self defense. And have since pulled out.

As for the Partion plan it died the day Israel was created and the Arabs refused to create a second State, the nail in the coffin was the INVASION by 5 Arab armies to illegally ( using YOU definitions) seize a legal Country and divide it up amongst the winners.

The refuge problem is completely to blame on those 5 Arab Nations and their threats of violance against Israel and the Arabs living there. And what did these 5 nations do for the last 60 years? Continue to either force the refuges into squalid camps and restrict their movement and livelyhood or after bloody uprisings kick the ingrates out permanently. From 194 to 1967 if there were going to be a partion it would have been done by the Arabs themselves, they chose NOT to do it. The partion plan from 194 is dead and buried, no longer valid or important.

Further Israel has since at least 2000 repeatedly tried to create an Arab nation in what YOU call the occupied territories, and the results? Uprisings and outright refusal by the Arabs to do so unless Israel ceases to exist.

Originally posted by RetiredGySgt
Except Israel no longer "occupies" either area, by your own definition they have no military control over those regions. Even the recent "invasion" does not classify as occupation as they were exercising their rights under the UN Charter to self defense. And have since pulled out.

As for the Partion plan it died the day Israel was created and the Arabs refused to create a second State, the nail in the coffin was the INVASION by 5 Arab armies to illegally ( using YOU definitions) seize a legal Country and divide it up amongst the winners.

The refuge problem is completely to blame on those 5 Arab Nations and their threats of violance against Israel and the Arabs living there. And what did these 5 nations do for the last 60 years? Continue to either force the refuges into squalid camps and restrict their movement and livelyhood or after bloody uprisings kick the ingrates out permanently. From 194 to 1967 if there were going to be a partion it would have been done by the Arabs themselves, they chose NOT to do it. The partion plan from 194 is dead and buried, no longer valid or important.

Further Israel has since at least 2000 repeatedly tried to create an Arab nation in what YOU call the occupied territories, and the results? Uprisings and outright refusal by the Arabs to do so unless Israel ceases to exist.

Exactly, sarge.

The palestinian cause is not about the political status of Gaza and the West Bank, the return to the pre-67 ceasefire lines, a few inches of land here, a few inches of land there.

It is about the right of the palestinian people to live in the Western part of their homeland.

When I see El Nour portraying the palestinian cause as nothing more than a struggle to form a country in the West Bank and Gaza and shake my head and think about leaving this Board for good.

If arabs (?) like El Nour can be THAT clueless about the palestinian national aspirations what should I expect from the westerners on this board?

You must be joking! or at least in a state of denial that is so destructive. Israel has no military control? Hmmm let me see.

1. 500 checkpoints and roadblocks in the West Bank
2. 11,000 Palestinian prisoners
3. Land and property confiscation and destruction
4. Complete control over all border crossings to the outside world (west bank and Gaza, including partial control over Rafah)
5. Complete (military) control over airspace
6. Complete (military) control over sea

This is only part of it!!! I am pretty sure that this amounts to military control.

In addition the whole world, including Israel admit that they maintain military control over the territories... Get a grip on reality.

Please get your facts straight before posting them. Since 2000, Israel has maintained that there is "no Palestinian partner" and hence has systematically destroyed all Palestinian Authority institutions and facilities, which were supposed to be the nucleus of a Palestinian state. Since 2000, Israel has bisected the West Bank into enclaves with no geographical continuity. If that is what you mean by "trying to create an Arab state" then I again beseech you to undergo a reality check.

I expected to hear the whole "security of Israel" mantra and but never did I thought I'd hear such nonsense. Arabs were the ones living in denial, but you just made me realize that you are even worse.

Well again this shows that Israel and its supporters are slowly turning into yet another demagogic presence in the Middle East.

José;1035330 said:
Exactly, sarge.

The palestinian cause is not about the political status of Gaza and the West Bank, the return to the pre-67 ceasefire lines, a few inches of land here, a few inches of land there.

It is about the right of the palestinian people to live in the Western part of their homeland.

When I see El Nour portraying the palestinian cause as nothing more than a struggle to form a country in the West Bank and Gaza and shake my head and think about leaving this Board for good.

If arabs (?) like El Nour can be THAT clueless about the palestinian national aspirations what should I expect from the westerners on this board?

Thank you Jose. would you care to elaborate?

José;1035330 said:
Exactly, sarge.

Thank you Jose. would you care to elaborate?
Yes Jose, please explain :eusa_angel:

Idiot rant deleted
Apply yourself, my young simpleton, you are still to invested in anger and childishness, thus no opinion you give can be taken seriously by any adult.

which is why you feel the need to replay, eh dude?

By all means, keep walking in your repetitive circle.
When you behave like an adult you will be treated like one, not before.

Continue to call everyone 'zionist' and launch childish profanity laced tirades and I will continue to treat you as you behave, like a petulant child.

Apply yourself, my young simpleton, you are still to invested in anger and childishness, thus no opinion you give can be taken seriously by any adult.

which is why you feel the need to replay, eh dude?

By all means, keep walking in your repetitive circle.
When you behave like an adult you will be treated like one, not before.

Continue to call everyone 'zionist' and launch childish profanity laced tirades and I will continue to treat you as you behave, like a petulant child.

and yet here you are still replying.

I don't really care if you accept my responses as "adult" or not. Clearly, your standard amounts to "adults" agreeing with you.

And, again, i'm differentiating between those who are the latest proto-nazi types, zionists, and those who are not hellbent on sucking some new master race dick. If that offends you or makes your pussy ache then so be it. Hell, IM not the one trying to apply a One Size Fits All label to arabs in some mad dash to rationalize the latest example of refugee stomp perpetuated by, indeed, zionists and their blank check enablers.

Now, keep replying, bitch. It must have shot right past your head that I enjoy rebutting the kind of self-righteous tripe that you are quick to post. The more you keep pressing the quote button the richer your punchline becomes.

Ah, my young simpleton, I never said I wouldn't, you imagined that part.

What i said was everyone treats you like a joke because you act like a cartoon, and nothing has changed as far as that goes.

I know growing up is hard, but you can do it buckaroo, all you have to do is try.

Ah, my young simpleton, I never said I wouldn't, you imagined that part.

What i said was everyone treats you like a joke because you act like a cartoon, and nothing has changed as far as that goes.

I know growing up is hard, but you can do it buckaroo, all you have to do is try.

"everyone"

:lol:

let's see your roll call, dude!

You speak for "everyone" about as much as you offer anything beyond deepthroat blank check for zionism. Unless, of course.. you've got evidence you'd like to post..

:lol:

:thup:

Forum List

Back