US study: IDF didn't violate laws of war

My bleeding pussy is ruining the carpet

Did you say something, puss, or did you want to keep dancing around the ring?

:lol:

Still waiting for that list of "WE" that you represent too!

:rofl:

Childish stupidity deleted
What a shame, the young simpleton has again digressed, and the best he can do is more profanity in place of maturity.

I blame myself, for having faith in him.

PUt faith in the concept of posting evidence, dude. Hell, given your humorous little "don't hurt me" shuffle I'd say you could use something to believe in.

So, pussy, you ever going to post evidence or just sit there and bleed?
Truthfully, I'm probably going to sit here and bleed like a pussy because we both know I have no evidence, Shogun. Also, you are spot on when you correctly point out that I have the backbone god gave a jellyfish after all of these avoidance posts of mine.

Yea, sorry, dude.. I guess I'll have to take it easy on you. I didn't mean to treat you like a zionist jew treats any given arab. By bad!

I suggest you go back to the partition plan. YES it is interdependent - i.e. the creation of two states. And my dear, that is exactly why the UN has been involved for so long.
then how come there was no creation of the state of Palestine between 1948 and 1967?

Because the Egyptian and Jordanian regimes refused to do so... So now it is Israel's turn. I salute you for showing how is Israel is similar to those two dictatorships, because in essence that is what it really is.
except Gaza and the West Bank are not under Israels control
yet they STILL havent declared a state
why is that?

Profanity laced childishness deleted
It seems my young simpleton, you can't make posts without cusing or being cartoonish.

Which is why we all treat you like a child, and will continue to do so.

Now run and play, the grown ups are talking.

José;1035330 said:
Originally posted by RetiredGySgt
Except Israel no longer "occupies" either area, by your own definition they have no military control over those regions. Even the recent "invasion" does not classify as occupation as they were exercising their rights under the UN Charter to self defense. And have since pulled out.

As for the Partion plan it died the day Israel was created and the Arabs refused to create a second State, the nail in the coffin was the INVASION by 5 Arab armies to illegally ( using YOU definitions) seize a legal Country and divide it up amongst the winners.

The refuge problem is completely to blame on those 5 Arab Nations and their threats of violance against Israel and the Arabs living there. And what did these 5 nations do for the last 60 years? Continue to either force the refuges into squalid camps and restrict their movement and livelyhood or after bloody uprisings kick the ingrates out permanently. From 194 to 1967 if there were going to be a partion it would have been done by the Arabs themselves, they chose NOT to do it. The partion plan from 194 is dead and buried, no longer valid or important.

Further Israel has since at least 2000 repeatedly tried to create an Arab nation in what YOU call the occupied territories, and the results? Uprisings and outright refusal by the Arabs to do so unless Israel ceases to exist.

Exactly, sarge.

The palestinian cause is not about the political status of Gaza and the West Bank, the return to the pre-67 ceasefire lines, a few inches of land here, a few inches of land there.

It is about the right of the palestinian people to live in the Western part of their homeland.

When I see El Nour portraying the palestinian cause as nothing more than a struggle to form a country in the West Bank and Gaza and shake my head and think about leaving this Board for good.

If arabs (?) like El Nour can be THAT clueless about the palestinian national aspirations what should I expect from the westerners on this board?

The palestinians lost that right the moment the Arabs declared war on Israel (and they fought with the Arabs). If you lose a war you need to live with the consequences, the Arabs lost which means that they lost the rights to that land. If the Arabs had driven the Israelis into the sea, then I don't think the Arabs would have given the land back to the Jews that originally lived in Israel (Yeah, that s right there were already Jews living in Israel long before WWII).

Profanity laced childishness deleted
It seems my young simpleton, you can't make posts without cusing or being cartoonish.

Which is why we all treat you like a child, and will continue to do so.

Now run and play, the grown ups are talking.

Poor guy... if you had the balls to keep up you wouldn't have to avoid my posts. It's cool, dude. if I'm playing to rough just say uncle.

Now, did you have that roll call to list of all the USMB members you include in your royal "WE" or should I have another laugh all day today about presumptuous noobs?

José;1035330 said:
Originally posted by RetiredGySgt
Except Israel no longer "occupies" either area, by your own definition they have no military control over those regions. Even the recent "invasion" does not classify as occupation as they were exercising their rights under the UN Charter to self defense. And have since pulled out.

As for the Partion plan it died the day Israel was created and the Arabs refused to create a second State, the nail in the coffin was the INVASION by 5 Arab armies to illegally ( using YOU definitions) seize a legal Country and divide it up amongst the winners.

The refuge problem is completely to blame on those 5 Arab Nations and their threats of violance against Israel and the Arabs living there. And what did these 5 nations do for the last 60 years? Continue to either force the refuges into squalid camps and restrict their movement and livelyhood or after bloody uprisings kick the ingrates out permanently. From 194 to 1967 if there were going to be a partion it would have been done by the Arabs themselves, they chose NOT to do it. The partion plan from 194 is dead and buried, no longer valid or important.

Further Israel has since at least 2000 repeatedly tried to create an Arab nation in what YOU call the occupied territories, and the results? Uprisings and outright refusal by the Arabs to do so unless Israel ceases to exist.

Exactly, sarge.

The palestinian cause is not about the political status of Gaza and the West Bank, the return to the pre-67 ceasefire lines, a few inches of land here, a few inches of land there.

It is about the right of the palestinian people to live in the Western part of their homeland.

When I see El Nour portraying the palestinian cause as nothing more than a struggle to form a country in the West Bank and Gaza and shake my head and think about leaving this Board for good.

If arabs (?) like El Nour can be THAT clueless about the palestinian national aspirations what should I expect from the westerners on this board?

The palestinians lost that right the moment the Arabs declared war on Israel (and they fought with the Arabs). If you lose a war you need to live with the consequences, the Arabs lost which means that they lost the rights to that land. If the Arabs had driven the Israelis into the sea, then I don't think the Arabs would have given the land back to the Jews that originally lived in Israel (Yeah, that s right there were already Jews living in Israel long before WWII).

You make the same arguments for North American Manifest Destiny that didn't gel with our natives any more than it did with the natives who were living on that land before zionism carved out a nation for jews.

Read any good WSJ articles yesterday?

José;1035330 said:
Exactly, sarge.

You make the same arguments for North American Manifest Destiny that didn't gel with our natives any more than it did with the natives who were living on that land before zionism carved out a nation for jews.

Read any good WSJ articles yesterday?

I think I should discuss the Wall Street Journal articles in the economic section, but no I haven't: I don't read the WSJ on a regular bases. I hope I did have the right interpretation of that abbreviation. I think on economic matters we can agree with each other on stuff, but as far as Israel & palestine concerns ...

Yeah, it sucks that that happened in the past but that manifest is still acknowledged. I don't think that the US will give its land back to the native people. It is the same thing, you can't change your history.

Funny, given that the WSJ article I mention has nothing to do with economics. Rather, it conveys the growing acceptance of anti-arab hatred in israel, which again, is exactly how Hitler - And israel's Bibi - won elections. FUNNY that you glossed over it yesterday! Can't say I'm shocked, really.

Can't change history but we can avoid repeating it. Letting zionist jewz conduct their own holocaust against arabs who threaten the ethnic purity of a jewish state comes to mind. Now, feel free to go find the WSJ article so you can email them and tell them how they must hate jews for posting something other than a mossad friendly terrorist story.

Funny, given that the WSJ article I mention has nothing to do with economics. Rather, it conveys the growing acceptance of anti-arab hatred in israel, which again, is exactly how Hitler - And israel's Bibi - won elections. FUNNY that you glossed over it yesterday! Can't say I'm shocked, really.

Can't change history but we can avoid repeating it. Letting zionist jewz conduct their own holocaust against arabs who threaten the ethnic purity of a jewish state comes to mind. Now, feel free to go find the WSJ article so you can email them and tell them how they must hate jews for posting something other than a mossad friendly terrorist story.

Yeah, coincidence I guess :tongue: . I didn't copy paste if that is what you thought, but I saw a short news-broadcast (dutch TV) about the Israeli elections and that is where I based my "Hamas looses even if it wins" thread upon.

Now that is actually something I can agree upon, the elections of Hitler (an extremist) and the ones that are now taking place in Israel are both based upon hatred. WAR-elections if you like.

I think a war will do that to you, after a while both parties will loose their rationality and base their votes upon hatred and not upon good judgement.

Can you give me a link of that article? It would be much appreciated, I m just curious in what it says.

lol, you judged me completely wrong. I m just sick of that conflict, wars should end at some point you know? I don't think it is in the palestinians interest to fire rockets upon Israel or use suicide bombers, they re really only making matters worse for both parties. You shouldn't fight wars you can't win. And Israel should give the peaceful palestinians a future and should stop colonizing palestinian territories.

Last edited:
The thing is, and this really is the key point, we make this kind of rationalized "i understand how this can happen" excuse for israel... but never left the slightest quarter for empathy toward Aryan nazis. WHY do you think that is? I am not looking for empathy for Nazis OR zionists. But, when the standard issue enablers keep acting like there is no historical context for what we see happeing in israel today they are full of zionist shit and I am convinced that cannibal jews could literally be feasting upon arabs like zombies in a romero flick and these SAME people will figure out a way to insist that it's a muslims fault for causing it.

Bibi IS the jewish hitler. If this is the path to an ironic lesson then so be it.

Anti-Arab Israeli Party Surges - WSJ.com

The thing is, and this really is the key point, we make this kind of rationalized "i understand how this can happen" excuse for israel... but never left the slightest quarter for empathy toward Aryan nazis. WHY do you think that is? I am not looking for empathy for Nazis OR zionists. But, when the standard issue enablers keep acting like there is no historical context for what we see happeing in israel today they are full of zionist shit and I am convinced that cannibal jews could literally be feasting upon arabs like zombies in a romero flick and these SAME people will figure out a way to insist that it's a muslims fault for causing it.

Bibi IS the jewish hitler. If this is the path to an ironic lesson then so be it.

The reason is that both parties have no moral high ground. That is why it is possible to sympathize with both Israelis and the palestinians.

I sympathize with civilians in Gaza whose live is ruined because they keep living in fear, but the same applies for Israeli civilians who live in cities near the Gaza border in Israel whose life is ruined. We can all see how many more deaths and misery palestinians suffer, but that doesn't make us sympathize with a group of people who deliberately kill civilians (including palestinians).

And Hamas is seen as the Palestinian "Hitler" group, no one wants to have 2 Hitlers. Let s hope the "Hitler" with the most power (the Israeli one) can be contained by the rest of the Israeli government and that the Hamas movement can be stopped by moderate palestinians. But IMAO this is all just fantasy, we all know that this situation is gone too much out of hand and is getting worse by the day.

thx for the link btw

Last edited:

The reason is that both parties have no moral high ground. That is why it is possible to sympathize with both Israelis and the palestinians.

I sympathize with civilians in Gaza whose live is ruined because they keep living in fear, but the same applies for Israeli civilians who live in cities near the Gaza border in Israel whose life is ruined. We can all see how many more deaths and misery palestinians suffer, but that doesn't make us sympathize with a group of people who deliberately kill civilians (including palestinians).

And Hamas is seen as the Palestinian "Hitler" group, no one wants to have 2 Hitlers. Let s hope the "Hitler" with the most power (the Israeli one) can be contained by the rest of the Israeli government and that the Hamas movement can be stopped by moderate palestinians. But IMAO this is all just fantasy, we all know that this situation is gone too much out of hand and is getting worse by the day.

thx for the link btw
he doesnt give a rats ass about the Israelis that die
he wants them ALL to die

Childish rant deleted.
It should be obvious after your latest removal my young simpleton, that all are tired of your idiot savant act.

In actuality, this seems more appropriate for you:

jrspecial7ll.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back