US student slandered as racist after saying “I love white people”

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
If all white libs would just off themselves, the whole race problem would go away the next day.

Read more at
Voice of Europe ^ | 12/14/18

Physics student Julian von Abele, 21, was recently accused of being racist in a wide range of American media. “I love white people!,” he says in a short video that received great attention.

The clip is from a heated exchange that Julian, who at the time seems to have been somewhat energised, had with a group of aggressive leftists at Columbia University in New York.

“Europeans built the modern world. We invented science and industry and you want to tell us to stop because, ‘Oh my God, we’re so bad’,” he continues.

julian-von-abele-1.jpg

In mainstream media he is described as a “racist” who, completely unprovoked, “harassed” the other students – even though he clearly states that he hates no other groups. This has also led Columbia University’s management to initiate an investigation of him.

It all began when the left-wing group accused Trump supporters of encouraging sexual violence.

“A large group of students gathered around me and told me that I had no right to share my views on women as I’m a white male with ‘white privilege’.”

“I believe that every single person should love themselves and love their culture, and we should all be allowed to be proud of our heritage,” he says.

Julian von Abele is described as a young genius, who already in 2015, despite his young age, published an advanced physics book on parallel universes.

Europeans invented science and industry? He isn’t a racist, he’s a moron.

You have published advanced physics books, have you?

Based upon what I have read of yours, Fun With Dick And Jane is well beyond your capabilities.

If all white libs would just off themselves, the whole race problem would go away the next day.

Read more at
Voice of Europe ^ | 12/14/18

Physics student Julian von Abele, 21, was recently accused of being racist in a wide range of American media. “I love white people!,” he says in a short video that received great attention.

The clip is from a heated exchange that Julian, who at the time seems to have been somewhat energised, had with a group of aggressive leftists at Columbia University in New York.

“Europeans built the modern world. We invented science and industry and you want to tell us to stop because, ‘Oh my God, we’re so bad’,” he continues.

julian-von-abele-1.jpg

In mainstream media he is described as a “racist” who, completely unprovoked, “harassed” the other students – even though he clearly states that he hates no other groups. This has also led Columbia University’s management to initiate an investigation of him.

It all began when the left-wing group accused Trump supporters of encouraging sexual violence.

“A large group of students gathered around me and told me that I had no right to share my views on women as I’m a white male with ‘white privilege’.”

“I believe that every single person should love themselves and love their culture, and we should all be allowed to be proud of our heritage,” he says.

Julian von Abele is described as a young genius, who already in 2015, despite his young age, published an advanced physics book on parallel universes.
White is not a race it is a color.

Based upon what I have read of yours, Fun With Dick And Jane is well beyond your capabilities.

Still stalking me around the boards eh? He is a moron in history if he thinks Europeans invented science and technology. Now go have fun with Dick and Jane.

Still stalking me around the boards eh? He is a moron in history if he thinks Europeans invented science and technology. Now go have fun with Dick and Jane.

me stalking stalking you?

You have exceeded the stated limit on funnying people's posts two days in a row, now.

me stalking stalking you?

You have exceeded the stated limit on funnying people's posts two days in a row, now.
Poor baby. Leave me alone and I don’t funny you and I don’t respond to your posts. Stalk me and I do. I am happy to ignore you if you do the same. Now instead of derailing this thread shall we take this to the Flame Zone?

People can be morons despite extensive education. That much should be obvious. They can also be well versed in one subject and ignorant in another. Now leave me alone eh? Or meet me in the FZ and bring your tampons.

I don’t think invent is probably what he meant to say, but it would be hard to argue that Westerners did not advance these things more than anyone else in world history, and yes, that would be mostly white people

In a way saying such a thing can make a person look racist prejudice, biased, whatever word you want to use, but as long as a person is honest and straight forward, how upset can they make other people when at the end of the day, everyone has a preference?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You can quibble with the word "invented" science. They have certainly excelled at it, though.

That's not the slightest bit surprising; liberalism has devolved into an exercise in bloodthirsty hatred of white males - even though EVERY race on this planet had a blood-soaked barbaric history over the eons. So the only logical conclusion one must draw is that liberal pigs are simply jealous of white man's glaring successes that that's the real reason they love to single out white men for "historical sins" and nobody else. That's why I'm convinced that small-dick-jealousy has always been the most ultimately long-term destructive emotion a human being can possibly experience. Show me one instance in mankind's history in which festering, paranoid jealousy of someone else ever had a POSITIVE result.

---------------------- and they also built the BEST in All Regards Nation on the face of Gods good green earth from the very beginning .

He can be both.
There is no evidence of either so to imply he is as you and others are doing makes you a liar and coward.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect!

No soup for you!
It is correct you fail in epic fashion as always.

Too easy crushing fools
Lol, I agree, let us know when you an on starting.

Forum List

Back