US State Dept Puts $700,000 into Hungarian Media, Demands ‘Programming’ Against Orban

Oh looky here. Carter Page met with Hungarian officials while Trump was running for office.. and now the U.S. is giving money to Hungary. Just more proof of fraud.

Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with Hungarian officials in Budapest
Are they not allowed to discuss things like that?
If not, i hope they investigate. They also need to investigate EVERYONE campaign that has done that.. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is against the law to negotiate and make promises on behalf of the U.S. government when you don't have the capacity to do so. It's a violation of the Logan Act.
Lol how do you know thats what they did? Does that fake college you attend teach you to read minds or time travel?

Yeah... it doesn't take a college degree to see what is going on. It does take more than one brain cells to rub together.

Out of all the countries in the world Carter Page travels to Russia and Hungary... and no here we are messing around in Hungary? :spinner:
If your beliefs were consistent, you would hate the govt as much as me. Too bad you are a hack :/

Oh looky here. Carter Page met with Hungarian officials while Trump was running for office.. and now the U.S. is giving money to Hungary. Just more proof of fraud.

If not, i hope they investigate. They also need to investigate EVERYONE campaign that has done that.. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is against the law to negotiate and make promises on behalf of the U.S. government when you don't have the capacity to do so. It's a violation of the Logan Act.

What does that have to do with the OP topic though?

Lol how do you know thats what they did? Does that fake college you attend teach you to read minds or time travel?

Yeah... it doesn't take a college degree to see what is going on. It does take more than one brain cells to rub together.

Out of all the countries in the world Carter Page travels to Russia and Hungary... and no here we are messing around in Hungary? :spinner:
If your beliefs were consistent, you would hate the govt as much as me. Too bad you are a hack :/

What is inconsistent? Trump and his team lie every chance they get about what happened. If they didn't do anything wrong, they wouldn't have lied. How many times do you lie about something you did if it isn't against any laws or rules? :dunno:

Whoever Carter Page is this is completely unrelated to whatever he was doing in Hungary, if he was on The Donald's campaign then he'd be pro-Viktor Orbán and this money that is being given is being given to undermine Viktor Orbán.

BTW Viktor Orbán is massively popular in Hungary and will easily be re-elected again. The Usual Suspects are wasting time and money with this attempt at interferring in yet ANOTHER Sovereign nation, the list is long it must total 100 plus nations that America has constantly interferred with or attempted to interfere with, I'm sure The Usual Suspects has thought of just assassinating Viktor Orbán and/or getting the CIA to help with a coup like they have done in countless nations over the decades.

I repeat America GTFO, who the fuck do you think you are fuck off with your American Exceptionalism and wanting EVERY fucking nation on the planet to either be an American vassal or you'll put Unilateral Sanctions on them and/or threaten to bomb them.

The EU has threatened to put sanctions on America for a variety of products, WTF EU just do it already. America is no friend of the European Continent, we already have known this for decades.

If you don't know who Carter Page is, then you shouldn't even be wasting people's time with your posts. :thup:

It's you who are wasting peoples time, this thread is about whats in the OP, it's not about this Carter Page or fucking Russia.

Stop deflecting and derailing the thread with your weirdo obsession with Trump and Russia there are many threads that you can further indulge your obsession in those things, this is not one of them either get On Topic with regard the OP or GTFO.

What is inconsistent? Trump and his team lie every chance they get about what happened. If they didn't do anything wrong, they wouldn't have lied. How many times do you lie about something you did if it isn't against any laws or rules? :dunno:

The thread isn't about Trump though is it? No it isn't.

Whoever Carter Page is this is completely unrelated to whatever he was doing in Hungary, if he was on The Donald's campaign then he'd be pro-Viktor Orbán and this money that is being given is being given to undermine Viktor Orbán.

BTW Viktor Orbán is massively popular in Hungary and will easily be re-elected again. The Usual Suspects are wasting time and money with this attempt at interferring in yet ANOTHER Sovereign nation, the list is long it must total 100 plus nations that America has constantly interferred with or attempted to interfere with, I'm sure The Usual Suspects has thought of just assassinating Viktor Orbán and/or getting the CIA to help with a coup like they have done in countless nations over the decades.

I repeat America GTFO, who the fuck do you think you are fuck off with your American Exceptionalism and wanting EVERY fucking nation on the planet to either be an American vassal or you'll put Unilateral Sanctions on them and/or threaten to bomb them.

The EU has threatened to put sanctions on America for a variety of products, WTF EU just do it already. America is no friend of the European Continent, we already have known this for decades.

If you don't know who Carter Page is, then you shouldn't even be wasting people's time with your posts. :thup:

It's you who are wasting peoples time, this thread is about whats in the OP, it's not about this Carter Page or fucking Russia.

Stop deflecting and derailing the thread with your weirdo obsession with Trump and Russia there are many threads that you can further indulge your obsession in those things, this is not one of them either get On Topic with regard the OP or GTFO.

It's directly related to that... the Carter Page meeting Hungarian officials just came out, and now this.

How in the fuck do you spend so much time talking about U.S. politics and NOT know who Carter Page is?

It's not related to Trump? Trump is the President... you don't think he has a say in what the federal government does?

:cuckoo:

It's directly related to that... the Carter Page meeting Hungarian officials just came out, and now this.

How in the fuck do you spend so much time talking about U.S. politics and NOT know who Carter Page is?

I have never seen a thread where anyone is mentioning Carter Page, I'm sure there must have been threads from The Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd, its just I have not noticed them.

Also do you agree or disagree with American Governments constantly for DECADES interferring in Sovereign nations domestic politics, including helping rig elections/assassinate leaders of Sovereign nations who are not "in Americas interests"/have the CIA assist with coups to overthrow Democratically elected leaders.

Do you agree or disagree? You see this is why WE think it's both hilarious and also the ultimate in sordid hypocrisy that America is whining about did Russia or did not Russia interfere in American politics, I do not think Russia did myself, but I wish someone would TOTALLY do a 100% job on America in an American election because YOU need a fucking dose of the medicine of Politically Interferring in Sovereign Nations that YOU have been doing since the early 1950s and continue to do so up until right this moment, latest example is Hungary.

It's not related to Trump? Trump is the President... you don't think he has a say in what the federal government does?

The OP is not about Trump you maniac.

I have never seen a thread where anyone is mentioning Carter Page, I'm sure there must have been threads from The Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd, its just I have not noticed them.

Also do you agree or disagree with American Governments constantly for DECADES interferring in Sovereign nations domestic politics, including helping rig elections/assassinate leaders of Sovereign nations who are not "in Americas interests"/have the CIA assist with coups to overthrow Democratically elected leaders.

Do you agree or disagree? You see this is why WE think it's both hilarious and also the ultimate in sordid hypocrisy that America is whining about did Russia or did not Russia interfere in American politics, I do not think Russia did myself, but I wish someone would TOTALLY do a 100% job on America in an American election because YOU need a fucking dose of the medicine of Politically Interferring in Sovereign Nations that YOU have been doing since the early 1950s and continue to do so up until right this moment, latest example is Hungary.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So your defense of not knowing who Carter Page is, is that you haven't seen him mentioned on this forum? First off, that tells me you don't actually read or watch the news, which is where you should be getting your information from, not from this forum. And I bet if I put Carter Page in the search here, it will come up in excess of thousand times or more.

Now you really want my opinion on the U.S. government and what they do? I think the U.S. does get too involved with other governments around the globe saying it is in the best interest of the people to give them democracy, when it is really just following the Truman Doctrine of trying to put people into power that will help protect U.S. owned businesses in those countries. Now with that said, several countries want U.S. money and U.S. protection, but also want the U.S. to stay out of their business... well that's not going to happen. If the U.S. gives money and protection to another country, the U.S. is going to want a say in what happens within their government. That will never change. The U.S. is not a charitable foundation, it is a government.

Did you read the article?

It specifically asks within the article if this is a Trump approved move.

:dance:

upload_2017-11-22_20-11-9.png

^^^^ Okay so this is NOT a Trump Appointee this is an Obama Holdover, Hungary should tell him he has 24 hours to pack his bags and GTFO either that or Trump himself should tell him to get back to Washington DC or else.

upload_2017-11-22_20-12-53.png

^^^^ Told you that is what I said in my other comments, this has not been done on the orders of The Donald and its already known that 90% of those staffing the State Department are NOT pro-Trump or pro-Tillerson and are Holdovers from the Obama Administration.

Did you read the article?

It specifically asks within the article if this is a Trump approved move.

:dance:

Yes I just cleared that up in my post # 32 so again the thread isn't about Trump.

What does that have to do with the OP topic though?

For that matter what does Rex Tilllerson have to do with it?

So lemme get this straight ----

The Gummint putting $700,000 into Hungarian broadcasting to influence local politics is bad, while the same Gummint putting the same $700,000 into NFL broadcasting to influence American politics is good.....

----- thanks for clearing that up.
Good lord, did you just dream up all that shit?

Good lord, have you been asleep for two years?
basque is cool with giving the NFL 700K to influence politics?
Link

Yep.

If he didn't start 150 threads a day in a desperate quest for attention I could getcha lots of links, but I don't intend to stay up all night wading through his rivulet of rhetorical rubbish. Suffice to say it's out there, but let him come back and deny it, which I doubt he will since he already ran away soon as I got here.

The Gummint putting $700,000 into Hungarian broadcasting to influence local politics is bad, while the same Gummint putting the same $700,000 into NFL broadcasting to influence American politics is good.....

Link

Yep.

If he didn't start 150 threads a day in a desperate quest for attention I could getcha lots of links, but I don't intend to stay up all night wading through his rivulet of rhetorical rubbish. Suffice to say it's out there, but let him come back and deny it, which I doubt he will since he already ran away soon as I got here.

There are like 5 posters on this forum that start about 50% of the threads.

Link

Yep.

There are like 5 posters on this forum that start about 50% of the threads.

---- leaving the rest of us to mop them up.

Woman-Mopping-Floor-79337.gif

In a way this jernt is like working in an animal shelter. They're cute, but always the cleanup.

Forum List

Back