US Set to Pump Record Amount of Oil in 2023, Surpassing 2019 !

Biden has boosted US oil production by contracting with US oil producers to refill the SPR.

Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act" expands offshore drilling lease sales was passed by 100% Democrat votes & Zero Republican votes.

The "Inflation Reduction Act" does not allow the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) to issue a lease for offshore wind development unless the agency has offered at least 60 million acres for oil and gas leasing on the OCS in the previous year.

Under Trump operations of nearly all US Oil Rigs were halted, causing over a hundred US Oil drillers to go bankrupt. Trump printed 5X more US Dollars than all presidents in history combined.

More US Oil has been produced under Biden's first 3 years than Trump's or any president in history. Today a record 13.2 million barrels of oil is produced in the US every day.
rig-count-png.842318
Replenish at sky high prices. Tater is a genius!

Last edited:
More US Oil has been produced under Biden's first 3 years than Trump's or any president in history. Today a record 13.2 million barrels of oil is produced in the US every day
Please re-read my prior post. I literately couldn’t care any less about the amount produced. It is the end destination of that oil and what is produced from it that I, and many others I know, have problems with.

Please re-read my prior post. I literately couldn’t care any less about the amount produced. It is the end destination of that oil and what is produced from it that I, and many others I know, have problems with.
Dear Repubtard, the US is & has always been a net importer of oil. We consume 20 million barrels per day & only produce a now record 13.2 million. We import most of our oil from Canada.

Trump & Republicans tried to construct the Keystone XL pipeline to export Canadian oil out of the US & give Texas total control of all North American Oil. Thankfully Biden stopped that KXL nonsence to keep oil flowing to northern & central US refiners.

Dear Repubtard, the US is & has always been a net importer of oil. We consume 20 million barrels per day & only produce a now record 13.2 million. We import most of our oil from Canada
That’s fine. If those numbers are accurate (and I have no reason to believe they aren’t) we shouldn’t be importing more than 7 million barrels a day.

Biden is the energy president.

Biden has the US set to pump 12.6M barrels/day in 2023, higher than 2019. Biden also has the US set to pump and export record Nat gas, and produced record renewable energy. The US is set to increase oil production by 9% this year !

Biden is the energy president.

People can post any lie they want, but the facts are rock solid, Biden has the most oil and nat gas pumping in US history, and also record renewable energy, and energy export.

Biden is the highest gas prices POTUS.

Good job joe! Though, to be honest, Biden hasn t really bested trump He has done a good job of keeping oil production up, but production under trump was equally as high. There are a couple of months where production under trump was higher than joes, but all in all, everything seems to be running about as well as it did since about 2019

And with population & GDP increases,OIL production needs to be higher. The criminal STATE DEM opened back up after man-made flu scam, Obiden imported 10 million more. So USA needs 10% more, not flat. Hard to cheer for flat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back