US sends hundreds of thousands of bombs to Guam

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DEVELOPING: US Sends Hundreds Of Thousands Of Bombs To Guam

The Air Force munitions stockpile in Guam recently received a ten percent boost, according to the U.S. military. A total of 816,393 munitions assets valued at over $95 million dollars were delivered to Andersen Air Force Base between Aug. 21 and Sept. 30, 36th Wing Public Affairs revealed in a statement Wednesday. “The inbound munitions ensure required assets are available in theater to support national objectives,” explained Maj. Erik Schmid, 36th Munitions Squadron commander. “The munitions will increase the overall availability of day-to-day training assets and War Reserve Material stocks to support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind of odd I posted an article yesterday mentioning that Trump was going to hire back retired airforce pilots and I mentioned is it really for what they claim, or is there something going on behind the scenes we aren't being told and low and behold this article pops up today.

Air Force could recall up to 1,000 retired pilots after Executive Order by Trump

The Air Force munitions stockpile in Guam recently received a ten percent boost, according to the U.S. military. A total of 816,393 munitions assets valued at over $95 million dollars were delivered to Andersen Air Force Base between Aug. 21 and Sept. 30, 36th Wing Public Affairs revealed in a statement Wednesday. “The inbound munitions ensure required assets are available in theater to support national objectives,” explained Maj. Erik Schmid, 36th Munitions Squadron commander. “The munitions will increase the overall availability of day-to-day training assets and War Reserve Material stocks to support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind of odd I posted an article yesterday mentioning that Trump was going to hire back retired airforce pilots and I mentioned is it really for what they claim, or is there something going on behind the scenes we aren't being told and low and behold this article pops up today.

Air Force could recall up to 1,000 retired pilots after Executive Order by Trump
Obviously contingency preparedness escapes you..........

Obviously contingency preparedness escapes you..........

Obviously there is a secret conspiracy in play by the Illuminati and a deep underground government organization nobody knows exists to start a war with North Korea and then reunite it with the south as part of the New World Order. Duh.... don't be such a tard.

For some reason, I don't think it's real good to report what the US military is doing. Call me crazy.

Seriously. :/

Chewing Guam?
No, Guam, another of our colonies who we don't allow the vote even though they over represent themselves in our military.

Its still Goldman Sachs no matter what right?
Who's populating your white house?

Not The Hag

HRC1-NP.jpg

Chewing Guam?
No, Guam, another of our colonies who we don't allow the vote even though they over represent themselves in our military.

Not The Hag

View attachment 155922
Same as it ever was, Goldman Sachs, would have been with her as well.

Chewing Guam?

Not The Hag

View attachment 155922

Then I would say hold The Hag please.

HRC2.jpg

Imagine how many asses are going along with the person who first posted the " Island will tip over" and they haven't got a fkn clue why that was even said. They're just going along with the statement not realizing why the fk you even said it LMAO... typical libtards go along to get a long.

Not The Hag

View attachment 155922

Then I would say hold The Hag please.

View attachment 155923
She's toast, rightly so, one party down, one to go.

Forum List

Back