Bowe Bergdahl embraces victimhood.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Fact is bowe has been treated very well mainly because the press is on his side. They don't want to slam bowe because that makes their beloved obama look bad. Everyone knows Obama should have been removed after he released 5 terrorists to get the release of traitor bowe.!!!

http://nypost.com/2017/10/21/bowe-bergdahl-the-us-treated-me-worse-than-the-taliban/

oct 21 2017 Bowe Bergdahl, the Army deserter who walked off his base in Afghanistan, is whining that the US treated him worse than the Taliban.

The 31-year-old sergeant told British TV journalist Sean Langan in an interview reported in The Sunday Times of London: “At least the Taliban were honest enough to say, ‘I’m the guy who’s gonna cut your throat.’

That got him less upset than the “administrative duties” the Army assigned him while awaiting trial, he said.

“Here, it could be the guy I pass in the corridor who’s going to sign the paper that sends me away for life,’’ he said.

“We may as well go back to kangaroo courts and lynch mobs.”

There are conflicting reports that six soldiers died searching for him.

He was traded for five Taliban officials freed from Guantanamo Bay.

Fact is bowe has been treated very well mainly because the press is on his side. They don't want to slam bowe because that makes their beloved obama look bad. Everyone knows Obama should have been removed after he released 5 terrorists to get the release of traitor bowe.!!!

Okay, first, we didn't have any grounds to hold those five individuals, who weren't terrorists, they were officials of the former Afghan Regime that the current afghan regime asked to release.

Second- The tragedy of Bowe Berghdahl is that they took a mentally ill man and put him in a uniform. Of course he snapped.

Okay, first, we didn't have any grounds to hold those five individuals, who weren't terrorists, they were officials of the former Afghan Regime that the current afghan regime asked to release.

Second- The tragedy of Bowe Berghdahl is that they took a mentally ill man and put him in a uniform. Of course he snapped.

You post silly shit like this and then you wonder why we ridicule you for being a stupid Moon Bat.

You post silly shit like this and then you wonder why we ridicule you for being a stupid Moon Bat.

You mean actual facts? Yes, I can see why you don't like facts, they have a liberal bias.

Now, try to refute anything I said, I'll be impressed.

The Afghan Government DID request the release of those five prisoners.
Bergdahl is mentally ill.

Bergdahl is Obama's failure. His administration saying the self admitted filthy ass deserter sonofabitch served with "honor and distinction". Invited the Muslim father to the White House. How stupid was that? Didn't anybody even bother to tell Obama that Bergdahl was a deserter? Maybe the Muslim loving asshole Obama knew but didn't give a shit. He never met a Muslim he didn't love.

Obama got everything wrong in his administration. A failure of a President.

They put you in uniform at least according to one of your stories, didn't they? In Bergdahl's position you might well have done the same. I suspect your pathology is even worse than his.

You're fucking bonkers Joey.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/21/bowe-bergdahl-the-us-treated-me-worse-than-the-taliban/

oct 21 2017 Bowe Bergdahl, the Army deserter who walked off his base in Afghanistan, is whining that the US treated him worse than the Taliban.

The 31-year-old sergeant told British TV journalist Sean Langan in an interview reported in The Sunday Times of London: “At least the Taliban were honest enough to say, ‘I’m the guy who’s gonna cut your throat.’

That got him less upset than the “administrative duties” the Army assigned him while awaiting trial, he said.

“Here, it could be the guy I pass in the corridor who’s going to sign the paper that sends me away for life,’’ he said.

“We may as well go back to kangaroo courts and lynch mobs.”

There are conflicting reports that six soldiers died searching for him.

He was traded for five Taliban officials freed from Guantanamo Bay.
Of course he does, he's an american, it's how he was raised.

• Banned

What a coincidence. That's the same thing CNN says. HAHA

Bergdahl is Obama's failure. His administration saying the self admitted filthy ass deserter sonofabitch served with "honor and distinction". Invited the Muslim father to the White House. How stupid was that? Didn't anybody even bother to tell Obama that Bergdahl was a deserter? Maybe the Muslim loving asshole Obama knew but didn't give a shit. He never met a Muslim he didn't love.

Obama got everything wrong in his administration. A failure of a President.

Well, done, der, Cleetus, here's the problem with that.

Obama had the information the Army gave him. The Army LIED about how he was captured, lied about the circumstances of his enlistment.

The Army didn't list him as a deserter, they listed him as a POW and kept promoting him while he was in captivity. That's just nuts. Or they were never expecting to get him back.

Bergdahl is correct. Here he is a criminal and a deserter. In Afghanistan he was an honored guest.

No surprise there; liberalfilth have elevated victim-mentality, crybaby, grievance-mongering into a great, noble virtue. I've never seen such a large collection of spoiled, sniveling, entitled, ingrate punks. Which shat out of the Obamas' victim-mentality asshole. This Bergdahl treason is beautiful evidence that Obamaggot was always willing to shit on America to benefit his fellow muslim inbreds. Remember his nearly pedophilious love-at-first-sight of "Clockboy" whose father was a radical muslim extremist?

Or in other words, Bergdahl is a white male who thinks/behaves like a black male, the most pathetic humanoids I've ever seen in my life.

Okay, first, we took five of the most dangerous evil looking vile hate-filled desperado lunatic Muslim terrorists I ever saw and turned them loose to continue their insane jihad against innocent people.

Second- The tragedy of JoeB131 is that they took a mentally ill man and put him on a message board. Of course he snapped.

Deserter Bergdahl says US treated him worse than Taliban did

What a miserable piece of crap. Not only did he get an undeserved promotion, but they gave him a cushy desk job so he wouldn’t have to dirty his brow with sewat like other ground pounders. I hope they give him life in Leavenworth.

At least the Taliban were honest enough to say, “I’m the guy who’s gonna cut your throat”,’ the 31-year-old Army sergeant told the The Sunday Times of London in an interview released on Sunday.

Here, it could be the guy I pass in the corridor who’s going to sign the paper that sends me away for life,’ the Army deserter griped in the interview, which was recorded last year and is his first video interview since returning to the US.

We may as well go back to kangaroo courts and lynch mobs.’

How the hell does he have the juevos?

Story @ You are being redirected...

Okay, first, we took five of the most dangerous evil looking vile hate-filled desperado lunatic Muslim terrorists I ever saw and turned them loose to continue their insane jihad against innocent people.

Okay, guy, you need to get real here. Did you actually read the background on these guys...

They were things like "Minister of the Interior" and "Minister of Communications".

But they was evil scary Muslims....oh my!!!!!

Second- The tragedy of JoeB131 is that they took a mentally ill man and put him on a message board. Of course he snapped.

Personal attacks- the last resort of someone who has no argument.

What a miserable piece of crap. Not only did he get an undeserved promotion, but they gave him a cushy desk job so he wouldn’t have to dirty his brow with sewat like other ground pounders. I hope they give him life in Leavenworth.

Yeah. that'll show him!!!!

How dare he make the Army look bad...

Oh, wait, the reason why he got those undeserved promotions was because the Army didn't want to admit someone deserted. So they lied about him being a POW and they gave him promotions in abstentia hoping that he wouldn't be back.

Well, done, der, Cleetus, here's the problem with that.

Obama had the information the Army gave him. The Army LIED about how he was captured, lied about the circumstances of his enlistment.

HAHAHA. Now the libs are blaming the army for this!!!

This mess is what happens when you have a president who is a semi-literate affirmative action baby. THINK, america-hater.

HAHAHA. Now the libs are blaming the army for this!!!

This mess is what happens when you have a president who is a semi-literate affirmative action baby. THINK, america-hater.

No, I don't blame the Army. I blame the stupidity of fighting a war for 16 years and then scraping the bottom of the barrel to fill slots.

Again- the Coast Guard threw this guy out in boot camp on a psych discharge.

The Army took him despite that, then lied about how he got captured.

But you'll blather your racism about how this is Obama's fault.

No, I don't blame the Army. I blame the stupidity of fighting a war for 16 years and then scraping the bottom of the barrel to fill slots.
Again- the Coast Guard threw this guy out in boot camp on a psych discharge.
The Army took him despite that, then lied about how he got captured.
But you'll blather your racism about how this is Obama's fault.

Of course i blame aunt barry, you nitwit. He's the one that made the deal to trade this traitor for 5 terrorists. THINK

Maybe his parents should have been just a little better. His plight is as much their fault as his. Such a cowardly bastard. Not only in his deeds, but also in his words.

Bowe Bergdahl Says Taliban 'More Honest' Than U.S. Military, Returning To The U.S. 'Worse' Than Captivity

“At least the Taliban were honest enough to say, ‘I’m the guy who’s gonna cut your throat,’” Bergdahl said. “Here, it could be the guy I pass in the corridor who’s going to sign the paper that sends me away for life.”

Forum List

Back