US Sending 1500 Troops To Border

Not only is Oropeza an illegal he’s also a five time felon. Same with all illegals who are deported. Enter again and it’s a felony. Just another example of the dems ignoring our laws which they all swore to enforce when sworn into office. The all should be prosecuted, fired and thrown in jail.
Oreopeza is just the latest illegal mass murderer. Everyone has already forgotten Gonzalo Lopez, the Drug Cartel assasin who executed an entire Texas family last year. There are many, MANY more murders that go unreported or are otherwise forgotten. That is what happens when the Democratic Party controls the media.

Gee, because the US is invading their country in a blatant war of aggression? Duh.
Wait what? Are you saying the hordes of illegals coming from 150 different countries are here because the US is invading their home country? All 150 of them? I don't know you, but I'm going out on a limb here and say you are just making stuff up to argue with folks.

They are illegals. Anyone who doesn’t wait their turn and just marches into a Country is Illegal Francisco Oropeza wasn’t an illegal? Only in your delusional “ mind”

I never said the Texas shooter wasn't an illegal. I said that "refugees" are not "illegals".

Refugees have to BE in the USA to claim refugee status. So if they cross the border and immediately claim refugee status, they have followed the law, and they are not in the country illegally. If you are able to "get in line" and "wait your turn", and you come in with a visa and/or a green card, you are not entering the country as a "refugee claimant".

I never said the Texas shooter wasn't an illegal. I said that "refugees" are not "illegals".

Refugees have to BE in the USA to claim refugee status. So if they cross the border and immediately claim refugee status, they have followed the law, and they are not in the country illegally. If you are able to "get in line" and "wait your turn", and you come in with a visa and/or a green card, you are not entering the country as a "refugee claimant".
Then ANYONE can do it? Why have Laws? What about the “ Gotaways?” Let’s talk about the ILLEGAL “ Refugee “ who lied about his age and murdered a Floridian who took him in !

The Babylon Bee.

Spot on as always!:04:

-Biden Deploys 1,500 Troops At Border To Help Register New Voters-

yNJZlxP.jpg

Forum List

Back