US Senate fails to get votes needed to pass border aid bill for Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Interesting, the pro-Putin senators are growing beards as the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Muscovite neo-nazi , imperialistic pogromists (Like Dugin) . Ron Johnson had no beard in the old days when he supported Ukraine rather than Putin

1692562167684.jpeg

guys, tell me that SP account was hacked by GRU trolls !?? just bizarre ....

Last edited:
Interesting, the pro-Putin senators are growing beards as the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Muscovite neo-nazi , imperialistic pogromists (Like Dugin) . Ron Johnson had no beard in the old days when he supported Ukraine rather than Putin

View attachment 899169

You're just going to have to fend for yourselves.

But I'll tell you what we'll do: We'll send you 20 million illegals if you want.

Just pay the shipping and they're yours.

I KNOW THAT WE HAVE NO BALLS , cos WE ARE BADLY PENETRATED by Marxist syphilis (SO CALLED PACIFISM ) , BUT WE HAVE 24 TIMES LARGER ECONOMY , MUCH LARGER population . we have no Ocean between us AND THE Barbarians , so we just have to FIGHT BACK ! We canยดt relay on US anymore , its for sure, We MUST FIGHT AND WIN THIS WAR....

View attachment 899169

In oder to protect your border, you shouldnยดt rely on governments that label border protection nazism and that have neglected defense for many decades.

Knuckling under to Putin is nothing but shameful

Headline is utterly false. Should be, "Democrats torpedo rational funding bill for Ukraine; Blame Republican intransigence."

View attachment 899169

TooDamnHigh.jpg

I KNOW THAT WE HAVE NO BALLS , cos WE ARE BADLY PENETRATED by Marxist syphilis (SO CALLED PACIFISM ) , BUT WE HAVE 24 TIMES LARGER ECONOMY , MUCH LARGER population . we have no Ocean between us AND THE ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บBarbarians , so we just have to FIGHT BACK ! We canยดt relay on US anymore , its for sure, We MUST FIGHT AND WIN THIS WAR....

It's been two years in Ukraine and both sides are just spinning their wheels.

They went into Afghanistan and went bankrupt.

It's all scare B.S.

Listen to Putin's ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆstooges (propagandacondoms ) admit that Moscow empire tried to damage the US for decades, but these efforts were thwarted.

Listen to Putin's ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆstooges (propagandacondoms ) admit that Moscow empire tried to damage the US for decades, but these efforts were thwarted.

We are perfectly capable of destroying ourselves and are doing a pretty good job of it.

Forum List

Back