US Scientist warn of dire consequences of Climate Change

You can either choose to live in a closet or in the real world. In the real world, we must not ignore what are ominous signs of things to come.
They all chose to live in an echo chamber.
You just echoed what he said, Baldy.
Nice try, but not the same thing. Also, while more salt than pepper, I do still have all my hair.
Sure you do and you don't use Just For Men on your goatee and rouge on those pale cheeks, Baldy.
Oookaaayyy.....

Are you just trying to be insulting or do you think I'm someone I'm not?

More excerpts from the report for the scientifically challenged:

Long-term temperature observations are among the most consistent and widespread evidence of a warming planet. Global annually averaged temperature measured over both land and oceans has increased by about 1.8°F (1.0°C) according to a linear trend from 1901 to 2016, and by 1.2°F (0.65°C) for the period 1986–2015 as compared to 1901–1960. The last few years have also seen record-breaking, climate-related weather extremes. For example, since the Third National Climate Assessment was published,1 2014 became the warmest year on record globally; 2015 surpassed 2014 by a wide margin; and 2016 surpassed 2015.2 ,3 Sixteen of the last 17 years have been the warmest ever recorded by human observations.
………………...
While thousands of studies conducted by researchers around the world have documented increases in temperature at Earth’s surface, as well as in the atmosphere and oceans, many other aspects of global climate are also changing12 ,13 (see also EPA 2016, Wuebbles et al. 201710 ,14 ). Studies have documented melting glaciers and ice sheets, shrinking snow cover and sea ice, rising sea levels, more frequent high temperature extremes and heavy precipitation events, and a host of other climate variables or “indicators” consistent with a warmer world (see Box 2.2). Observed trends have been confirmed by multiple independent research groups around the world.

Fourth National Climate Assessment: Chapter 2: Our Changing Climate
Sucker born every minute
Let me see if I got you straight. I quote a report and study produced and researched by some of the most respected climate research scientists in the country, but I am gullible for believing the report. While you and your army of denialist who go on no more than a bankrupt ideology, false facts, and peer pressure are somehow independent thinkers. You are apparently in more denial than just climate science. There is a sucker and it aint me.

False facts..

So you deny the earths climate has always been changing?

You deny we just had an huge ice age?

You deny most of flordia was under water and their was a huge shallow inland sea in the west ?

You insist a few local temperature readings in the 1900s is accurate to compare the global temperature readings of today and make a valid comparison?

And on and on and on

You are one gullible guy.

Last edited:
Federal scientists warned in a new report Friday that changes in the climate will disrupt the economies of every region in the country in the coming years, with costs threatening to reach hundreds of billions of dollars annually by the middle of this century.

The message, echoing decades of sobering conclusions from the world's leading climate scientists, is at odds with President Donald Trump's repeated scoffing at the idea of global warming. And the administration chose to release it on Black Friday, the busiest shopping day and one of the slowest news days of the year.
Trump's dire climate report hands ammunition to Democrats

In other words Trump's own department's are warning of the consequences of climate change.

The only thing holding us back from confronting these challenges is the breathtaking stupidity of Trump and Trumpist denialists. For the good of the nation, let us hope these denialist continue to head on the road to extinction. Hopefully 2020 after Trump and his denialists are swept from history, we will move forward and take real meaningful action.
Conservatives have propagated the lie that addressing the fact of climate change will harm the economy and result in job losses – when in fact doing nothing about climate change will adversely affect the economy.

Iiar look at California electric rates, look at Germany's ...why does the left hate poor people?

You can either choose to live in a closet or in the real world. In the real world, we must not ignore what are ominous signs of things to come.
They all chose to live in an echo chamber.
Extreme-Irony.gif
Lol, not sure you understand the word "irony".

There are NUMEROUS words that you don't know the definition of, can't spell correctly nor understand once the definition is given to you.
Ah, the "I know you are but what am I?" Defense.

How mature of you.

This question comes up a lot. So, here is the answer.

What’s the difference between global warming and climate change?

Though some people use the terms “global warming” and “climate change” interchangeably, their meanings are slightly different. Global warming refers only to Earth’s rising surface temperature, while climate change includes temperature changes and a multitude of effects that result from warming, including melting glaciers, increased humidity, heavier rainstorms, and changes in the patterns of some climate-related extreme events.

By itself, the phrase global warming refers to increases in Earth’s annual average surface temperature. Today, however, when people use the phrase, they usually mean the recent warming that is due in large part to the rapid increase of greenhouse gases (GHGs) in the atmosphere from human activities such as deforestation and the burning of fossil fuels for energy. Thus, “global warming” has become a form of shorthand for a complex scientific process. The entire globe is not warming uniformly. Some areas may cool (such as the North Atlantic Ocean), while some may warm faster than the global average (such as the Arctic). The term climate change refers to the full range of consequences or impacts that occur as atmospheric levels of GHGs rise and different parts of the earth system respond to a higher average surface temperature. For instance, observed long-term trends, such as increases in the frequency of drought and heavy precipitation events, are not technically warming trends, but they are related to current warming and are processes of climate change (Ch 2: Climate).
Your a liar! Plain and simple.. Each time your scam is exposed you change its name hoping no one will follow the bouncing ball and call you on it..

Climate Disruption.JPG
global what..PNG

A liberal hive mind and a parrot is all you are..

Last edited:
Let me see if I got you straight. I quote a report and study produced and researched by some of the most respected climate research scientists in the country, I am gullible for believing the report.

You nailed it! Congrats....

Useful tools are useful

The gray man is the perfect avatar for you. You left independent thought long ago on this issue.
Okay I cant deal with this retard anymore(sorry retards for insulting your intelligence) he is going to the ignore zone with all the other mindless zombies. Buh Bye.

There I just increased my IQ by 50 points again, because talking to the idiot dragged it down that much....

Another one in the wit lacking department. Saying your IQ is in the 50 range is a gross exaggeration.

Oh Look.. A useful idiot..

Tell me Mr gullible warming, how do we have thermal maximum cooling taking place if the earth has a fever? Where is your tropospheric hot spot proving your failed AGW hypothesis?

Plain Language Summary
The lowest measured air temperature on Earth is −89.2 °C (−129 F) on 23 July 1983, observed at Vostok Station in Antarctica (Turner et al., 2009, https://doi.org/10.1029/2009JD012104). However, satellite data collected during the Antarctic polar night during 2004–2016 reveal a broad region of the high East Antarctic Plateau above Vostok that regularly reaches snow surface temperatures of −90 °C and below. These occur in shallow topographic depressions near the highest part of the ice sheet, at 3,800 to 4,050‐m elevation. Comparisons with nearby automated weather stations suggest that air temperatures during these events are near −94 ± 4 °C or about −138 F. Ultracold conditions (below −90 °C) occur more frequently when the Antarctic polar vortex is strong. This temperature appears to be about as low as it is possible to reach, even under clear skies and very dry conditions, because heat radiating from the cold clear air is nearly equal to the heat radiating from the bitterly cold snow surface.

[…]

Geophysical Research Letters

You want to explain away the paradox of your lie called AGW?

Federal scientists warned in a new report Friday that changes in the climate will disrupt the economies of every region in the country in the coming years, with costs threatening to reach hundreds of billions of dollars annually by the middle of this century.

The message, echoing decades of sobering conclusions from the world's leading climate scientists, is at odds with President Donald Trump's repeated scoffing at the idea of global warming. And the administration chose to release it on Black Friday, the busiest shopping day and one of the slowest news days of the year.
Trump's dire climate report hands ammunition to Democrats

In other words Trump's own department's are warning of the consequences of climate change.

The only thing holding us back from confronting these challenges is the breathtaking stupidity of Trump and Trumpist denialists. For the good of the nation, let us hope these denialist continue to head on the road to extinction. Hopefully 2020 after Trump and his denialists are swept from history, we will move forward and take real meaningful action.

REJECTED

Tick tock I asked you pick one and we can debate..
I had the impression you said there are false facts in the report. I asked which facts in the report are false. I discerned none, therefore cannot pick one. If there are no false facts in the report, to what do you take exception?

Tick tock I asked you pick one and we can debate..
I had the impression you said there are false facts in the report. I asked which facts in the report are false. If there are no false facts in the report, to what do you take exception?

No I had the understanding we you were going to pick facts from my simple list you want to debate..

Pick just one and we can debate about it..

False facts..

So you deny the earths climate has always been changing?

You deny we just had an huge ice age?

You deny most of flordia was under water and their was a huge shallow inland sea in the west ?

You insist a few local temperature readings in the 1900s is accurate to compare the global temperature readings of today and make a valid comparison?

If you wish I could number them for you

Just pick one

False facts..

1. So you deny the earths climate has always been changing?

2. You deny we just had an huge ice age?

3. You deny most of flordia was under water and their was a huge shallow inland sea in the west ?

4. You insist a few local temperature readings in the 1900s is accurate to compare the global temperature readings of today and make a valid comparison?

No I had the understanding we you were going to pick facts from my simple list you want to debate..
To what point? How do they have any bearing on the issued report? I certainly don't want to debate the positions which I have not assumed and which you are assigning to me. Are you drunk? How can they be 'false facts' if I have neither asserted nor denied them?

Last edited:
To what point? How do they have any bearing on the issued report? I certainly don't want to debate the positions which I have not assumed and which you are assigning to me. Are you drunk?

Those are simple questions that you refuse to answer ...why can't you even debate one?

Are you Al Gore or Neil ?

Forum List

Back