US Rep Chaka Fattah (D-PA) charged in political corruption case

Criminal is misusing a personal email for official business. Like Hillary.

Yep....that's why your party has been able to file charges against her......I guess they'll have to file charges against Colin Powell, too, he did the same thing, and oh, how about George W. Bush......he destroyed millions of e-mails, you should file charges against him, too.

Talk about "Hypocrite".........thy name is Rabbi.

Even for a Republican White House that was badly stumbling through George W. Bush's sixth year in office, the revelation on April 12, 2007 was shocking. Responding to congressional demands for emails in connection with its investigation into the partisan firing of eight U.S. attorneys, the White House announced that as many as five million e-mails, covering a two-year span, had been lost.
FLASHBACK When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails From Private Accounts Triggered A Media Shrug Blog Media Matters for America

It's too bad, politicians like him give Democrats a bad name........but I'm glad they caught him and I hope he pays for it.
Democrats give Democrats a bad name.

Only for a while. When caught, we usually police our own.
No, you idiots usually turn a blind eye and vote them into office to screw America.

Look who's talking........didn't you all forgive Sanford in SC and made him a Congressman? Yeah.......and so many of you were ready to make Gingrich President not so long ago.....bwahahaha.....talk about turning a blind eye and then being a hypocrite about it.
Did Sanford or Gingrich commit any crimes?
Last time I checked, adultery is a civil matter.....Nice try, idiot.

Remind me what crime cheating on your wife is, Herr Hypocrite. Slick Willie cheated on his so many times he holds the record.
And one trumped up charge based on a legal interpreation doesnt make anyone a criminal. Criminal is misusing a personal email for official business. Like Hillary.

Nobody is claiming that Sanford's crime is that he had an affair, (even though he hails from the party that supposedly reveres "Family Values") - the fact that he did it on taxpayer money is what was wrong....not to mention he lied and neglected his duties as governor, but hey, conservatives are very forgiving...it's just money.....so they rewarded him by making him a Congressman.

Facing questions over whether he used taxpayer funds to pay for trips to Argentina to see the woman with whom he admitted having an extramarital affair, South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford said Thursday that he would repay the state for a 2008 business trip to Buenos Aires.

According to the South Carolina Department of Commerce, Sanford's airline tickets cost $8,687, and included flights to different cities in Brazil and Argentina. The only taxpayer funds used for any of the Argentina portion of the trip were for Sanford and Commerce Project Manager Ford Graham, the department said.

"He lied, he continued to lie. He neglected his duty, and that's why I am asking for his resignation," Rutherford told ABCNews.com.
Sanford told his staff he was on a hiking trip in the Appalachian Mountains and did not make anyone -- including the lieutenant governor, who would be in charge during his absence -- aware that he had left the country.

S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford Faces Allegations of Using Taxpayer Money for Private Trips - ABC News
Oh please. Your theory is anorexic.....
Once again, an irrational lib joins others to circle the wagons around a criminal lib......

Yep....that's why your party has been able to file charges against her......I guess they'll have to file charges against Colin Powell, too, he did the same thing, and oh, how about George W. Bush......he destroyed millions of e-mails, you should file charges against him, too.

Even for a Republican White House that was badly stumbling through George W. Bush's sixth year in office, the revelation on April 12, 2007 was shocking. Responding to congressional demands for emails in connection with its investigation into the partisan firing of eight U.S. attorneys, the White House announced that as many as five million e-mails, covering a two-year span, had been lost.
FLASHBACK When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails From Private Accounts Triggered A Media Shrug Blog Media Matters for America
Charges are pending. She isnt done yet.
As for Bush et al. Where are the indictments?

Charges are pending. She isnt done yet.
Sure they are....how long have you all been working on it.

As for Bush et al. Where are the indictments?
There are none because Democrats are not anal like Republicans......who try to create scandals where there are none......good luck with your wishing well.

Remind me what crime cheating on your wife is, Herr Hypocrite. Slick Willie cheated on his so many times he holds the record.
And one trumped up charge based on a legal interpreation doesnt make anyone a criminal. Criminal is misusing a personal email for official business. Like Hillary.

Nobody is claiming that Sanford's crime is that he had an affair, (even though he hails from the party that supposedly reveres "Family Values") - the fact that he did it on taxpayer money is what was wrong....not to mention he lied and neglected his duties as governor, but hey, conservatives are very forgiving...it's just money.....so they rewarded him by making him a Congressman.

Facing questions over whether he used taxpayer funds to pay for trips to Argentina to see the woman with whom he admitted having an extramarital affair, South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford said Thursday that he would repay the state for a 2008 business trip to Buenos Aires.

According to the South Carolina Department of Commerce, Sanford's airline tickets cost $8,687, and included flights to different cities in Brazil and Argentina. The only taxpayer funds used for any of the Argentina portion of the trip were for Sanford and Commerce Project Manager Ford Graham, the department said.

"He lied, he continued to lie. He neglected his duty, and that's why I am asking for his resignation," Rutherford told ABCNews.com.
Sanford told his staff he was on a hiking trip in the Appalachian Mountains and did not make anyone -- including the lieutenant governor, who would be in charge during his absence -- aware that he had left the country.

S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford Faces Allegations of Using Taxpayer Money for Private Trips - ABC News
Oh please. Your theory is anorexic.....
Once again, an irrational lib joins others to circle the wagons around a criminal lib......

Yeah right.........I didn't defend him, so your response is the one that is anorexic.

But, here is one that just happened recently.........let's see how many on the right are willing to demean him.....or, like you accused me, circle the wagon around a criminal con..:badgrin:

Another Republican Indicted

So cute how when liberals try to deflect from the failing of their Democrat Party to keep its adherents honest they step all over their own dicks. No small task since they first have to find them.

Henry B Huge thinks that because he has such a teeny dick everyone else must have one too.......bwahahaha.

Forum List

Back