Cincinnati cop charged with murder; Libs...time to RAISE standards for cop hiring.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
No need for a link. It's everywhere. Cincinnati campus cop charged with murder. Video is bad. Prosecutor is right....this moron SHOULDNT have been a cop.

Liberals decry "militarized" training. But...that's EXACTLY the style that keeps people CALM UNDER STRESS.
Liberals decry "racist" standards for police hiring. So...standards are lowered. Which also allows incompetent white cops in also...like this Cincinnati one.

Time to drastically RAISE standards for hiring cops. Time to change training to include lots of high stress training.

Every time we see an incompetent cop who panics or over reacts under stress.....think soft training and low hiring standards.

Funny....Eric Holder actually threatened many Ohio police agencies if they didn't lower standards.

And on a second note from a police perspective. ...this appeared to be somewhat of an urban area. Being patrolled by a campus cop. Campus cops....well...shouldn't do much other than tug on door handles.

Yep. It's bad. Needs to be charged...and he has been.

Libs....ready to significantly raise standards yet?

Of course not. The only thing they'll raise is a "black lives matter" sign.
The guy should face the death penalty for what it matters.

Well...they want cops to be "treated like the rest of us". And he will be.....as a first time offender in a murder charge...where malice and predetermined intent will be impossible to prove because traffic stops by cops happen thousands of times a day and no murders occur.

Like anyone else with no rap sheet....he'll get a plea deal for voluntary manslaughter for a heat of the moment killing. He'll get 20. Out in 10-15 years of isolation.

But NO....Libs will not support raising standards or making training more intense to train some cops to stay calm under pressure. That's mean and racist.

Wanting to have higher standards for police is a good thing. Me personally? I think it's harder to get into the military than it is to join the police, and the military provides better training.

Incidentally bucs90, have you noticed that it's been mainly white cops shooting black people?

Well...they want cops to be "treated like the rest of us". And he will be.....as a first time offender in a murder charge...where malice and predetermined intent will be impossible to prove because traffic stops by cops happen thousands of times a day and no murders occur.

Like anyone else with no rap sheet....he'll get a plea deal for voluntary manslaughter for a heat of the moment killing. He'll get 20. Out in 10-15 years of isolation.
A nonsense bullshit deal. He shot the man in the fucking head.
Hang him. Period

Wanting to have higher standards for police is a good thing. Me personally? I think it's harder to get into the military than it is to join the police, and the military provides better training.

Incidentally bucs90, have you noticed that it's been mainly white cops shooting black people?

I don't think that's accurate...at least not to enlist. You can enlist with far more issues that would disqualify you from 99.9% of police jobs. It is harder to be a military officer though. Many PDs no longer require a degree (thanks libs).

It would make sense most are white. Most cops in general are white.

Hang him. Period

Yeah...but that's the deal many first time offenders who commit a heat of the moment killing get. No malice or planning. Not a robbery. No rap sheet. If he pleas....it's gonna be manslaughter for 20...out in 10-15. Just like the rest of us would get with a first time offense under heat of the moment circumstances.

Hang him. Period

Yeah...but that's the deal many first time offenders who commit a heat of the moment killing get. No malice or planning. Not a robbery. No rap sheet. If he pleas....it's gonna be manslaughter for 20...out in 10-15. Just like the rest of us would get with a first time offense under heat of the moment circumstances.
He should be held to a higher standard & most certainly be used to set an example for rogue cops.

When I was 17 those were the words the judge used for the most part when he sentenced me.

Fuck that cop. Because of idiots like him our political system is currently in chaos when it comes to race & social issues.

Why did the black guy not get out of the car, why did he try to run?

I'm glad I don't have to deal with these people. I feel sorry for Cops

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Hang him. Period

Hang him because he's a good shot?

What progressives want our police to be....just don't bend over in front of them!

GayCops-300x241.png

Hang him. Period

Yeah that's it.

Good grief. Should we go light on the black gangsters because they're "good shots"?

The man is a cold blooded murderer.

Hang him. Period

Yeah that's it.

Good grief. Should we go light on the black gangsters because they're "good shots"?

I think he got shot before he could kill anyone.

Hang him. Period

Yeah that's it.

I think he got shot because the cop shot him.
Just like selling loose cigarettes, a license plate & drivers license infraction is not a capital crime.

WTF is wrong with you?

Hang him. Period

Yeah that's it.

I think he got shot because the cop shot him.
Just like selling loose cigarettes, a license plate & drivers license infraction is not a capital crime.

WTF is wrong with you?

Damn right the cop shot him before he could drive away and potently kill someone.

You do understand a "deadly weapon” refers to a wide range of objects that can inflict mortal or great bodily harm—for example a car or a golf club.

Forum List

Back