US Racist Immigration Laws Since 1889

TRUMP is just the most current to decide to Make America Great Again . Lets hope that he is elected and then proceeds to do his good work G5000 .

The dingleberries accuse Trump of promoting racist immigration laws.

But the US has had racist immigration laws since 1889 .

In 1800 Congress enacted an immigration law . Founding Fathers James Madison and Thomas Jefferson reminded Congress that the federal government had NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER to adopt immigration laws. The law was allow to expire in 1802.

We had no immigration Law until 1889 when a racist SCOTUS ruled that the federal government could interdict , detain and deport without Constitution authority because the Chinese presence in our midst constituted an emergency. The Chinese wanted to work in the California gold mines competing against "our people" (wink, wink) white Europeans.

So learn US history before accusing Mr. Trump.

The Chinese Exclusion Case
130 U.S. 581 (1889)
Nothing racist about keeping the country the way our founders intended it. WHITE
---------------------------- interesting , who has a RIGHT to come into he USA and who or what gives them that RIGHT ?? Weren't the USA immigration laws changed for the worse in the 60s , think it was in 1964 or 1965 . I think that good old democrat 'dead kennedy' was the force in weakening and changing America's immigration laws wasn't he ???

In 1800 Congress enacted an immigration law . Founding Fathers James Madison and Thomas Jefferson reminded Congress that the federal government had NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER to adopt immigration laws. The law was allow to expire in 1802.

We had no immigration Law until 1889 when a racist SCOTUS ruled that the federal government could interdict , detain and deport without Constitution authority because the Chinese presence in our midst constituted an emergency. The Chinese wanted to work in the California gold mines competing against "our people" (wink, wink) white Europeans.

130 U.S. 581 (1889)
Nothing racist about keeping the country the way our founders intended it. WHITE
800px-Statue_of_Liberty_7.jpg

The New Colossus

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

That was GIVEN to the USA and what the hell does that got to do with our founders?

130 U.S. 581 (1889)
---------------------------- interesting , who has a RIGHT to come into he USA and who or what gives them that RIGHT ?? Weren't the USA immigration laws changed for the worse in the 60s , think it was in 1964 or 1965 . I think that good old democrat 'dead kennedy' was the force in weakening and changing America's immigration laws wasn't he ???
According to the founders the USA was intended for free white males. Yes Kennedy and his Jewish masters changed it in the 60's

According to the founders the USA was intended for free white males.....

The US was never intended for craven, idiotic cowards who spend their lives in fear of skin tone because of a fully-justified sense of inferiority.

So the whole point of this topic is that Trump isn't the FIRST?

Were you stunned when you learned this today?

The powers-that-be can not take a holier-than-thou attitude because they have all chosen to implement racist immigration laws.

130 U.S. 581 (1889)
According to the founders the USA was intended for free white males. Yes Kennedy and his Jewish masters changed it in the 60's
----------------------- and its been downhill for the USA ever since ehh ?? Some common sense saved my generation when IKE did his magic with operation 'wetback' but that was in the 50s but results were good for me . Policy changed in the 60s when 'dead kennedy' turned things upside down and the results have been bad since about the year 2000 imo . Hasn't really affected me as I was born in 49 and have done very well by my yardstick but I have interested concern for the following generations of young [socalled] Americans Odium .

130 U.S. 581 (1889)

It was up to each state to determine who had a right to immigrate ;

Now that the federal government has USURPED the authority , it is up to federal bureaucrats' discretion

130 U.S. 581 (1889)

Now that the federal government has USURPED the authority , it is up to federal bureaucrats' discretion
--------------------------------------------------- I think that ALL immigration should be stopped . I see no reason for more immigration into the USA which has a population in 2010 of about 310 million . ---------- just a general comment Contumacious .

130 U.S. 581 (1889)

--------------------------------------------------- I think that ALL immigration should be stopped . I see no reason for more immigration into the USA which has a population in 2010 of about 310 million . ---------- just a general comment Contumacious .
-------------------------------------- and USA population was about 200 million in 1970 . So it has added over a 100 million people in 40 years . It makes no sense except to the elite politicians and liberal dummies and pro growth money grubbers . And my numbers do not even include the illegal border jumper Contumacious .

and my numbers are easily checked y checking out the official USA Census .

130 U.S. 581 (1889)

-------------------------------------- and USA population was about 200 million in 1970 . So it has added over a 100 million people in 40 years . It makes no sense except to the elite politicians and liberal dummies and pro growth money grubbers . And my numbers do not even include the illegal border jumper Contumacious .

There will be many, many more new Americans, no matter what ignorant dopes like you cry or how often you cry it.

130 U.S. 581 (1889)

Most immigration laws were enacted to protect workers from competing with foreigners. For that reason, immigration laws might be good thing for the American worker. I'm personally tired of seeing a lack of good paying jobs because 25% of the workforce (I don't know if it is that high) kind of waters down wages. It is kind of like supply and demand.

There will be many, many more new Americans, no matter what ignorant dopes like you cry or how often you cry it.

No one has actually proposed closing the borders. That is a lie that has been promoted by the left to scare the heck out of mexicans who want to live in the United States.

130 U.S. 581 (1889)

Stop trolling or find something else to do

130 U.S. 581 (1889)

Stop trolling or find something else to do
Stop crying and realize facts are facts

Forum List

Back