US Needs to Send Ground Troops to Fight ISIS, NOW.

If Isis wants war with us. They're welcome to invade.
No they're not. We are not well equipped or set up to repel a 2014 type of invasion. We'd have 9-11s, Boston Marathons, and Fort Hoods going on all over the place, intermixed with suicide bombers, and quite possibly nuclear bombs going off too. You want all that ? Better to obliterate this cancer over in the ME.

No----there is no reason to spill US blood there. NONE.
There or HERE. I'll choose there.
No----there is no reason to spill US blood there. NONE.
There or HERE. I'll choose there.

WOW this is like Kennedy and Johnson trying to explain why we had to stop communism in Viet Nam.
Nothing of the sort. Are you trying to win an IDIOCY AWARD ? Don't know much about Islam do you ?

US Needs to Send Ground Troops to Fight ISIS, NOW.

Further confirmation that the OP is insane, not that it was ever needed.
The ground troops will be sent, ISIS will be defeated, and the voices like yours that would have caused the annihilation of the US, will be forgotten. Lucky for you.

Why? We will just piss them off and create little bitty ISIS's all over the world.
Better, perhaps, than one big ISIS, unchallenged for lack of balls, which grows into something which cannot be stopped. Think "Iran", with the military competency of a mid-range nation-state.

Why? We will just piss them off and create little bitty ISIS's all over the world.

EARTH TO DILLODUCK: Pissing off isn't the issue. There have been jihadists for 1400 years. There likely will be them, for the next 1400 and longer. They don't go away. They're like fleas. You kill them whenever they get close enough to threaten you. When they show up again. You kill them again. It's never going to stop.

Forum List

Back