US Navy SEALS Come Out Against Obama

Deep reply sonny. Sorry I interrupted your video game. Don't worry mommy will be bringing breakfast down to the basement momentarily. You'll feel better afterwards.

Show me a quote where he took all the credit or said he was the one who killed Osama.

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>....

:eusa_whistle:

"I said that I'd go after bin Laden if we had a clear shot at him, and I did,’ Mr Obama said. ‘Read more: Osama bin Laden death: SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit | Mail Online

Now why not STFU and go enjoy your cookies and milk.
Lil' Dumbya swore he'd "take out" Saddam Hissein.

Keep tryin'.........

Last edited:
So the job got done. Why do you care what the President was doing before hand?

:badgrin:Its not about what he was doing before hand. Its about the way he takes credit for the killing. Any time something goes in the right direction hes there to take credit for it. When something goes bad on it all he does is point the finger at someone else.

If you guys would actually do a little research and not just drink the kool aid, you would know he credited and thanked them many times.

After he rolled it out as a political campaign talking point.
Look, you are simply wrong on the facts here. If he never took credit for it the whole OP would be meaningless. People would laugh about it.
But it is not meaningless. Obama took credit for something that was put in motion by his predecessor and carried out by others. His contribution was nodding his head. And for that he wants to be re-elected so he can keep us safe from other bin Ladens.

:badgrin:Its not about what he was doing before hand. Its about the way he takes credit for the killing. Any time something goes in the right direction hes there to take credit for it. When something goes bad on it all he does is point the finger at someone else.

"It's all GWB's fault" Therefore we should credit Bush for getting Osama.
.....Except, he didn't.

Keep tryin'.........

If you guys would actually do a little research and not just drink the kool aid, you would know he credited and thanked them many times.

.....More-often-referred-to as Accomplishments.

I work with USAF men and women every day supporting the 45th space wing. look, this guy needs to be careful. If he is still enlisted he knows by the UCMJ.

Chain of Command sir.

edit: these fella's are not enlisted. They can say what they please.

I guess my question to these men would be, is not Obama an American as well? Is he not the Commander in Chief? I would think killing Americans biggest enemy might warrant some celebration and boasting from time to time. This guys are sort of funny. Obama has done a good job of keeping the terrorists on their heels, in my opinion.

:eusa_eh:Not when he keeps boasting HES the one that did it. If he had said something like "Our outstanding Navy Seals did the job". Then it would be a different story.
Oh......THAT.....

.....huh?

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' "conservatives"....

.....More-often-referred-to as Accomplishments.

You ask for replies and when you get them you run for cover. I wish that I could understand why but I'd have to lower my I.Q. to my shoe size to match yours. Then I might get it.

I work with USAF men and women every day supporting the 45th space wing. look, this guy needs to be careful. If he is still enlisted he knows by the UCMJ.

Chain of Command sir.

edit: these fella's are not enlisted. They can say what they please.

I guess my question to these men would be, is not Obama an American as well? Is he not the Commander in Chief? I would think killing Americans biggest enemy might warrant some celebration and boasting from time to time. This guys are sort of funny. Obama has done a good job of keeping the terrorists on their heels, in my opinion.

:eusa_eh:Not when he keeps boasting HES the one that did it. If he had said something like "Our outstanding Navy Seals did the job". Then it would be a different story.
Oh......THAT.....

.....huh?

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' "conservatives"....

HERE, Teabaggers......HERE, Teabaggers......

916.gif
916.gif

HERE, Teabaggers......HERE, Teabaggers......

916.gif
916.gif

Where'd all those Teabaggers go?????
301.gif

Not a chain email.

A 20 + minute minute documentary by the SEALS / Spec Ops community.

Ya sure about that?

The OPSEC group says it is not political and aims to save American lives. Its first public salvo is a 22-minute film that includes criticism of Obama and his administration. The film, to be released on Wednesday, was seen in advance by Reuters.

Your first sentence contradicts the 2nd...already a mega-fail on your part.

Ya sure about that?

The OPSEC group says it is not political and aims to save American lives. Its first public salvo is a 22-minute film that includes criticism of Obama and his administration. The film, to be released on Wednesday, was seen in advance by Reuters.

Your first sentence contradicts the 2nd...already a mega-fail on your part.

Not every criticism of Obama is political.
Fail on your fail.

Look, you are simply wrong on the facts here.

For someone who is a Moderator it's somewhat disingenuous the way you chose sides. Sure you are entiltled to your opinion but that isn't why you were chosen to be a Moderator.
I always enjoy the posters who think moderators shouldn't have the same rights as they do in regards to debating on this board.
I'm offended that you as a moderator would make such a statement!!! :lol:

I'm offended that you are offended by that statement!!!! :hmpf:

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not. As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy, it will get Americans killed." - Ben Smith, US Navy SEAL

Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks - Yahoo! News
Lets; go back in time:

"Mr. President Reagan you did not defeat the Soviet Union, America did. The work of the American military, intelligence and their allies have taken down the Soviet Union. You did not. As a citizen it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop selling arms to the Iranians and Iraqis, it will get Americans killed." Joe Taxpayer

"It's all GWB's fault" Therefore we should credit Bush for getting Osama.

Maybe that "my pet Goat" book was all just a ruse to trap OBL ten years later under a different president?

Did you sacrafice your Goat for the cause goatless boy?

Forum List

Back