US Navy SEALS Come Out Against Obama

Because he came out with the I did, my direction, me, my, I, mine when he was really at the golf course and it is coming out that he, at the direction of Valerie Jarrett, vacillated on the decision so much Panetta kept him in the dark until the final minutes. Seeing how he was at golf course minutes before one of boldest operations in military history...... it makes sense.

Show me a quote where he took all the credit or said he was the one who killed Osama.

you want them to talk facts? lol

For someone who is a Moderator it's somewhat disingenuous the way you chose sides. Sure you are entiltled to your opinion but that isn't why you were chosen to be a Moderator.

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not. As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy, it will get Americans killed." - Ben Smith, US Navy SEAL

Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks - Yahoo! News

so i guess bush shouldn't have said he was responsible for bringing down saddam hussein?

mission-accomplished.jpg

how cute you're trying to swiftboat the president. :cuckoo:

"We have difficult work to do in Iraq. We are bringing order to parts of that country that remain dangerous." "Our mission continues...The War on Terror continues, yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide." - George Bush, Mission Accomlished Speech

Really, some people simply have no shame, do they?

For sure, can you imagine if draft dodger Dick and George had accomplished the mission. The republican partisans would still be singing.

"Dick and George" as you call them laid the groundwork for ObieDopey to let someone else make the call.

Better calling them "Dick and George" then the current Dumb and Dumber who pretend to be in charge..

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not. As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy, it will get Americans killed." - Ben Smith, US Navy SEAL
Stand-down, Sonny.

Park your swift-boat somewhere-else.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsIR9BxOwo]CIA Chief Panetta: Obama Made 'Gutsy' Decision on Bin Laden Raid - YouTube[/ame]​

White House Insider: Obama Hesitated – Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden | Socyberty

Socyberty??

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Really, some people simply have no shame, do they?

For sure, can you imagine if draft dodger Dick and George had accomplished the mission. The republican partisans would still be singing.

"Dick and George" as you call them laid the groundwork for ObieDopey to let someone else make the call.

Better calling them "Dick and George" then the current Dumb and Dumber who pretend to be in charge..
B.S.

Ya' got nothin'......

Run, along, Skippy.....

106.gif

Show me a quote where he took all the credit or said he was the one who killed Osama.

For someone who is a Moderator it's somewhat disingenuous the way you chose sides. Sure you are entiltled to your opinion but that isn't why you were chosen to be a Moderator.
I always enjoy the posters who think moderators shouldn't have the same rights as they do in regards to debating on this board.

B.S.

Ya' got nothin'......

Run, along, Skippy.....

106.gif

Deep reply sonny. Sorry I interrupted your video game. Don't worry mommy will be bringing breakfast down to the basement momentarily. You'll feel better afterwards.

I always enjoy the posters who think moderators shouldn't have the same rights as they do in regards to debating on this board.

I'm gald that you enjoy it. Would you put the fox in charge of the henhouse? You likely would. It's about being impartial. Unless of course you don't take your job serious enough to think that being fair is correct.

I'm offended that you as a moderator would make such a statement!!! :lol:

I work with USAF men and women every day supporting the 45th space wing. look, this guy needs to be careful. If he is still enlisted he knows by the UCMJ.

Chain of Command sir.

edit: these fella's are not enlisted. They can say what they please.

I guess my question to these men would be, is not Obama an American as well? Is he not the Commander in Chief? I would think killing Americans biggest enemy might warrant some celebration and boasting from time to time. This guys are sort of funny. Obama has done a good job of keeping the terrorists on their heels, in my opinion.

:eusa_eh:Not when he keeps boasting HES the one that did it. If he had said something like "Our outstanding Navy Seals did the job". Then it would be a different story.

B.S.

Ya' got nothin'......

Run, along, Skippy.....

106.gif

Deep reply sonny. Sorry I interrupted your video game. Don't worry mommy will be bringing breakfast down to the basement momentarily. You'll feel better afterwards.

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>....

:eusa_whistle:

I'm gald that you enjoy it. Would you put the fox in charge of the henhouse? You likely would. It's about being impartial. Unless of course you don't take your job serious enough to think that being fair is correct.
Um, okay.

I'm offended that you as a moderator would make such a statement!!! :lol:

As a moderator I just can't win..
As a poster I am winning.

B.S.

Ya' got nothin'......

Run, along, Skippy.....

106.gif

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>....

:eusa_whistle:

"I said that I'd go after bin Laden if we had a clear shot at him, and I did,&#8217; Mr Obama said. &#8216;Read more: Osama bin Laden death: SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit | Mail Online

Now why not STFU and go enjoy your cookies and milk.

Was Osama killed?

I think so.

So the job got done. Why do you care what the President was doing before hand?

:badgrin:Its not about what he was doing before hand. Its about the way he takes credit for the killing. Any time something goes in the right direction hes there to take credit for it. When something goes bad on it all he does is point the finger at someone else.

I work with USAF men and women every day supporting the 45th space wing. look, this guy needs to be careful. If he is still enlisted he knows by the UCMJ.

Chain of Command sir.

edit: these fella's are not enlisted. They can say what they please.

I guess my question to these men would be, is not Obama an American as well? Is he not the Commander in Chief? I would think killing Americans biggest enemy might warrant some celebration and boasting from time to time. This guys are sort of funny. Obama has done a good job of keeping the terrorists on their heels, in my opinion.

:eusa_eh:Not when he keeps boasting HES the one that did it. If he had said something like "Our outstanding Navy Seals did the job". Then it would be a different story.

He did numerous times.

I think so.

:badgrin:Its not about what he was doing before hand. Its about the way he takes credit for the killing. Any time something goes in the right direction hes there to take credit for it. When something goes bad on it all he does is point the finger at someone else.

If you guys would actually do a little research and not just drink the kool aid, you would know he credited and thanked them many times.

I think so.

"It's all GWB's fault" Therefore we should credit Bush for getting Osama.

The President is pretty much damned if he does, damned if he doesn't to some people. I have a feeling that if he wouldn't have taken any credit at all some people on the right would still find a reason to criticize him. There are plenty of things you can criticize Obama for, but attacking him over the decision to kill Osama bin Laden is pretty low, even for the right wing nutcases on this message board.

Forum List

Back