US, Nato Rush MANPADS Systems to Ukraine.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Some fear escalationl
But what is to be expected in a war in which so many agreed upon rules need to apply.
Of course it means escalation and Russia will escalate to some degree, but will it be proportional escalation.

Can anyone discuss this very unusual situation in which a war is fought with so many rules applicable?

What can be the possible outcome of such an unusual war situation?

Personally, I can only guess that it won't be escalated to nuclear war, but I have nothing but hope on which to base that belief.

Russia invaded UNPROVOKED... IMHO we should give the Ukrainians every weapon short of nukes to deal with the Russian invasion. This is a Biden proxy war that HE and DEMOCRATS started. If you think for one minuet that this will not spill over into NATO countries, you are fooling yourself. Putin needs to be stopped cold.

The reports that Putin has cancer and is being treated with steroids is concerning. Roid Rage is one part of his unpredictable behavior. His megalomania is the other... Just like Adolph Hitler, Putin is unhinged and cannot be reasoned with.

Russia invaded UNPROVOKED... IMHO we should give the Ukrainians every weapon short of nukes to deal with the Russian invasion.
That's just fine as long as Russia/Putin agree to your new and revised rules.

Get with the program Billy, this is a 'play nice' war, in which neither America or Russia inflict too much hurt on each other.

That's just fine as long as Russia/Putin agree to your new and revised rules.

Get with the program Billy, this is a 'play nice' war, in which neither America or Russia inflict too much hurt on each other.
Your "play nice war" is killing humans. It is about to go global, and no one will be able to contain it. Once Russia strikes a NATO Country, Europe is going to become a hell hole once again. The question is will Europe defend itself before then to try and stop Putin?

Your "play nice war" is killing humans. It is about to go global, and no one will be able to contain it. Once Russia strikes a NATO Country, Europe is going to become a hell hole once again. The question is will Europe defend itself before then to try and stop Putin?
Thank you for your opinion! And I think you're right that nobody will be able to contain a global war and so America could be virtually wiped off the face of the earth!

There's a possibility that Europe will act to stop Russia/Putin before Putin hits America with everything he's got.

But there's also a possibility that Putin will kindly consider that America has nothing to do with this war and will only hit back at Europe. Do you think so?

Thank you for your opinion! And I think you're right that nobody will be able to contain a global war and so America could be virtually wiped off the face of the earth!

There's a possibility that Europe will act to stop Russia/Putin before Putin hits America with everything he's got.

But there's also a possibility that Putin will kindly consider that America has nothing to do with this war and will only hit back at Europe. Do you think so?
Putin's mental state is in question. Have you ever seen someone in a steroid induced rage? If Putin goes off in a rage all bets are off. Putin is unpredictable. The rules were that Putin would not invade Ukraine and he stomped on the rules from the start. In this conflict there are no rules now. Putin smashed them when he invaded. Nothing should be off the table.

I don't think that any of Russia's ballistic missiles would hit the ground in the US. The rail guns we have today would destroy them at apogee before they could reenter the atmosphere.

Some fear escalationl
But what is to be expected in a war in which so many agreed upon rules need to apply.
Of course it means escalation and Russia will escalate to some degree, but will it be proportional escalation.

Can anyone discuss this very unusual situation in which a war is fought with so many rules applicable?

What can be the possible outcome of such an unusual war situation?

Personally, I can only guess that it won't be escalated to nuclear war, but I have nothing but hope on which to base that belief.
Russia sent weapons to all the countries we've tried to destroy this century so this should be fine.

Putin's mental state is in question. Have you ever seen someone in a steroid induced rage? If Putin goes off in a rage all bets are off. Putin is unpredictable.
That's very scary Billy!
The rules were that Putin would not invade Ukraine and he stomped on the rules from the start. In this conflict there are no rules now. Putin smashed them when he invaded. Nothing should be off the table.
Spoken like a real billie.
I don't think that any of Russia's ballistic missiles would hit the ground in the US. The rail guns we have today would destroy them at apogee before they could reenter the atmosphere.
Well Billy, there's one born every minute!

Russia sent weapons to all the countries we've tried to destroy this century so this should be fine.
Yes maybe?

What countries has America tried to destroy in this century?
And in the last one too?

Yes.

What countries has America tried to destroy in this century?
And in the last one too?
Last century there are so many I'd have trouble looking them all up. This century at least 5 in the Middle East. 6 if you count the help we give the Saudi dictatorship to slaughter people in Yemen.

That's very scary Billy!

Spoken like a real billie.

Well Billy, there's one born every minute!
The US launches its planes using rail gun technology off of carriers. Some of our MERV destroyer missiles have the ability to deploy multiple projectiles and destroy them using this technology. I see you do not have a clue about our current technology abilities.

Last century there are so many I'd have trouble looking them all up. This century at least 5 in the Middle East. 6 if you count the help we give the Saudi dictatorship to slaughter people in Yemen.
Me and you and Maga!

Anything for the antiwar cause!

The US launches its planes using rail gun technology off of carriers. Some of our MERV destroyer missiles have the ability to deploy multiple projectiles and destroy them using this technology. I see you do not have a clue about our current technology abilities.
I'll take your word for it.

Forum List

Back