Us nasty old conservatives forced a black man outta his spot in the GOP

Your spin remains as dishonest as you always are. No surprise.

And you lied anyway. Nothing is as you thought. We all see that you can't think.
:lol: You used him as a tool. It is understandable that you can't admit that to yourself.

No, stupid. I used the report from The NY Slimes to offer a prediction. And we both know it's an accurate one, too. We also know that you lack any hint of a shadow of a ghost of a glimmer of enough integrity to ever admit it.
It matters not what the accuracy of your prediction is...you used him as a tool to bash others.

The Slimes is reporting that Steele is dropping his bid for re-election to the post as GOP Chair.

All those evul whitey conservative Tea Party white folks must just be hatin' on the black man.

Lib talkin' pointless predicted this day at 4:13 p.m.! :cool:

You guys are trying to prove wrong the saying "Once you go black, you never go back".

Not going to happen.

Meet your next Chair:

Rent-Is-Too-Damn-High.jpg

This guy needs to have an accident with a Semi-Truck delivering a load of Gillette Mach 10's.

:lol: You used him as a tool. It is understandable that you can't admit that to yourself.

No, stupid. I used the report from The NY Slimes to offer a prediction. And we both know it's an accurate one, too. We also know that you lack any hint of a shadow of a ghost of a glimmer of enough integrity to ever admit it.
It matters not what the accuracy of your prediction is...you used him as a tool to bash others.

Repeating your dull witted old lie doesn't change the actual facts, you stupid always dishonest skank bitch ho.

I "used" the story reported (breathlessly) by The NY Slimes.

And my prediction is right on the money, too.

You know it. But, inasmuch as you remain an abjectly dishonest partisan hack bitch ho, you will never have enough integrity to admit it.

Word! :lol:

The Slimes is reporting that Steele is dropping his bid for re-election to the post as GOP Chair.

All those evul whitey conservative Tea Party white folks must just be hatin' on the black man.

Steele presided over the GOP as it took back the house and this is how y'all thank him? Are you really trying to fix something that ain't broke?

Repeating your dull witted old lie doesn't change the actual facts, you stupid always dishonest skank bitch ho.

You know it. But, inasmuch as you remain an abjectly dishonest partisan hack bitch ho, you will never have enough integrity to admit it.

Do you often use black people as tools?

Steele presided over the GOP as it took back the house and this is how y'all thank him? Are you really trying to fix something that ain't broke?

How did Steele take back the house?

It was the Tea Party and Sarah Palin that took back the House.

No. Never. I'm not a Democratic.

Why be racist and call them by their color? The man is an American first, color is what a racist sees.

I realize you aren't too bright, but still, that was painful to see.

Smarten up.

(A) I didn't vote for him in the first place nor against him in the second place.

(B) He was not exactly a helpful Chairperson for the Republicans.

(C) People get voted out of such spots all the time. No reason to keep him there just because of skin color any more than there would have been to bounce him on that basis. Thankfully, that's not what happened.

(D) It ain't my concern, anyway, since I'm not a Republican.

(E) Being the chair at the time of an event doesn't doesn't warrant giving him credit for that event. The TEA PARTY movement gets the credit, not the GOP chair who wasn't even very much on board.

(F) He will land on his feet.

If he happens to take stock of what has gone on politically over just the past year or so and comes to the correct conclusion, he might even become a bit of a force AGAIN someday. It WOULD require that he stop pandering to the ineffectual middle ground, however. What's NEEDED is a bold move to the right. The TEA PARTY gets it. Maybe a GOP chairman should, too.

You know what gets me about this thread? You made an accusation towards Ravi and others on her side of the political aisle about something that they haven't even done, but what you say they will do (because you apparently have a crystal ball) and when she calls you out on it and still doesn't do what you "predict" she will, you get mad and call her a bitch, ho, skank, and all kinds of offensive names for her not behaving the way you said she should be, which if she had actually behaved that way, would piss you off still?

So if I have this straight, you're pissed off about something nobody has done?

:confused:

Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth? Both are empty anyway.

The funniest part is 2 years ago when rightwingers were jizzing all over themselves in excitement over Steele's win.

lol, and I TRIED to explain to them, at the time, but would they listen? Noooooooo.......

What did Limbaugh have to say about Steele, and you should wipe your chin while you think of an answer.

Who? I'm talking about you.

You know what gets me about this thread? You made an accusation towards Ravi and others on her side of the political aisle about something that they haven't even done, but what you say they will do (because you apparently have a crystal ball) and when she calls you out on it and still doesn't do what you "predict" she will, you get mad and call her a bitch, ho, skank, and all kinds of offensive names for her not behaving the way you said she should be, which if she had actually behaved that way, would piss you off still?

So if I have this straight, you're pissed off about something nobody has done?

:confused:

Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth? Both are empty anyway.

LOL.

I don't know you or your posting history well enough to know if you are always this plodding and dull-witted. But I admire your manly defense of that skanky nasty ho, Raving Dishonesty.

You don't have anything right. I'm not pissed off at all. I dislike Raving Dishonesty because she's a fraud.

I call her on her bullshit much of the time and YOU just came in on the tail end of the story so far.

Feel free to jump to conclusions.

Anyway, what I posted was a prediction based on something I had JUST gotten from The Slimes on my BlackBerry. My prediction about what will be the spin put on it by the left remains just that. And the thing is, I'm absolutely confident in how they will react. They are completely predictable.

Raving Dishonesty's attempted rejoinder was the dishonest claim that I was "using" a black person as a "tool." She's a liar. So I don't expect any truth from her; but I have no qualms about calling her on it.

Stay uninformed and judgmental tho', Taz boy. You amuse me that way.

And what do you do to bash others that you disagree with? I wish I could say more but being a Conservative I am held to a different standard than your held to. I must guard my speech and be careful of what I say, you should be happy your protected and can state and do anything you want against me.

I realize you aren't too bright, but still, that was painful to see.

Smarten up.

(A) I didn't vote for him in the first place nor against him in the second place.

(B) He was not exactly a helpful Chairperson for the Republicans.

(C) People get voted out of such spots all the time. No reason to keep him there just because of skin color any more than there would have been to bounce him on that basis. Thankfully, that's not what happened.

(D) It ain't my concern, anyway, since I'm not a Republican.

(E) Being the chair at the time of an event doesn't doesn't warrant giving him credit for that event. The TEA PARTY movement gets the credit, not the GOP chair who wasn't even very much on board.

(F) He will land on his feet.

If he happens to take stock of what has gone on politically over just the past year or so and comes to the correct conclusion, he might even become a bit of a force AGAIN someday. It WOULD require that he stop pandering to the ineffectual middle ground, however. What's NEEDED is a bold move to the right. The TEA PARTY gets it. Maybe a GOP chairman should, too.

Steele had to have done something right to get the Tea Party to rally to the GOP despite their superficial bitching about the Republicans being too liberal (LMFAO). As aimless and plan-less as the Tea Party howlers have been, someone had to take them under their wing and it wasn't mere coincidence that Michael Steele was around while that happened, but if you want to pretend that the Tea Party people just naturally chose to piggy-back the GOP, be as arrogantly incorrect as you'd like.

As for the Tea Party's role with the GOP, especially at the local level, they're nothing more than a bunch of Indians without any chief or scout. They never have plans, only something to bitch about.

You don't have anything right.

No, I'm pretty sure I do. You created a thread to purposely bait a certain group of people and they didn't take it and instead turned it around on you and you threw a hissy fit.

Grow up.

No. You got it all wrong and you remain far too stupid to see what a fucking dick you are.

Eat shit.

With all due civility,

your new pal,

Liability.

By the way, the purpose of the thread was exactly as I have said it was. You can stand on your pin head, spit nickels and call me a liar all you wish, but that doesn't change the fact that you are wrong and stupid and a crashing bore. Plus, you smell bad and are hopelessly out of touch with reality.

Eat more shit. Chew thoroughly. :thup:

The Teabaggers want to signal that they're going more to the right than in previous years so the House Negro got kicked off the plantation, not that I have any mercy for him. Good things happened for the GOP under Steele and this is the thanks he gets, if it sinks the GOP to nothing I call it a great move.

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

Thursday, July 14, 2005

It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman, this morning will tell the NAACP national convention in Milwaukee that it was "wrong."

"By the '70s and into the '80s and '90s, the Democratic Party solidified its gains in the African American community, and we Republicans did not effectively reach out," Mehlman says in his prepared text. "Some Republicans gave up on winning the African American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization. I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

Forum List

Back