Us nasty old conservatives forced a black man outta his spot in the GOP

like I thought.

What are you saying, it doesn't exist?

no. It isn't the separation of church and state. It is there it is just not what people think it is. while a bit to open for my taste it still is very strait and easily understood.

Why do I get the sense that your sig is a mantra more than a warning. People that feel THEY are the arbitrator for others access to and understanding of the Constitution are troubling. Check this out sparky. You are definitely NOT the one.:lol:

OH hell libility thats nothing the democrats removed a black man has whip and repplaced him with a white man, but kept the same white person as party leader from the preceding four years. And the democrats bost they are the party of Racial equiality.:clap2:

Last edited:
OH hell libility thats nothing the democrats removed a black man has whip and repplaced him with a white man, but kept the same white person as party leader from the preceding four years. And the democrats bost they are the party of Racial equiality.:clap2:

What does ANYTHING about this thread have to do with the actions of the democratic party?:cuckoo:

like I thought.

What are you saying, it doesn't exist?

no. It isn't the separation of church and state. It is there it is just not what people think it is. while a bit to open for my taste it still is very strait and easily understood.

Not what people think it is? You mean after 235 years of debate from Hamilton, Madison, Jefferson, Adams, Washington through Lincoln, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Nixon, Clinton, Bush, Obama and ALL the intelligent human beings in those 235 years that debated 'general welfare' the world FINALLY has someone with the definitive answer...YOU

We are not worthy. I pity your poor husband. It makes me recall two of my favorite Oscar Wilde quotes:

Only the shallow know themselves.
Oscar Wilde

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
Oscar Wilde

From what I see on a regular basis from quite a few conservatives on this Board, I would say that your characterization of conservatives in the thread title is fairly accurate.

Bullshit.

We all see the occasional racist troll piece of crap. But other than those mutants, we see almost nothing that can honestly be called racism by the conservatives.

A better and more honest case can be made that the deliberate pandering offered by sanctimonious liberal Democratics constitutes racism.

I was referring less to racist tendencies and more to just plain old rudeness and bad manners. You know - Nasty.

From what I see on a regular basis from quite a few conservatives on this Board, I would say that your characterization of conservatives in the thread title is fairly accurate.

Bullshit.

We all see the occasional racist troll piece of crap. But other than those mutants, we see almost nothing that can honestly be called racism by the conservatives.

A better and more honest case can be made that the deliberate pandering offered by sanctimonious liberal Democratics constitutes racism.

I was referring less to racist tendencies and more to just plain old rudeness and bad manners. You know - Nasty.
His thread is a racist troll piece of crap.

What does ANYTHING about this thread have to do with the actions of the democratic party?:cuckoo:

Don't worry about just wanted to show the true light of democratic racial equaility with in their own party.

Is it me or is that the rightwingers start the majority of the troll threads in USMB and somehow twist them to make ad-hominem and strawman attacks against those they call Democrats and liberals?

Don't worry about just wanted to show the true light of democratic racial equaility with in their own party.

Hey trollnc1775, why did this black man leave his position for? You like to defend your Republitard Negroes against attacks from liberals, why aren't you standing up for him now?

Hey trollnc1775, why did this black man leave his position for? You like to defend your Republitard Negroes against attacks from liberals, why aren't you standing up for him now?

Why did you libtards keep the same white person in controll of the party who caused ya'll to get your asses kicked but removed the black guy as whip and gave his position to a white guy?

Last edited:
Doncha luv the weigh Konservatives sweet tawk minorities into joining ther partie?

Doncha luv the weigh Konservatives sweet tawk minorities into joining ther partie?

Why did you libtards keep the same white person in controll of the party who caused ya'll to get your asses kicked but removed the black guy as whip and gave his position to a white guy?

Bullshit.

Bullshit, again.

I have no problem being "nasty." But what jokers like you seem to willingly overlook is that my alleged "nastiness" (you do sound like a real pussy, by the way) is generally responsive to the attitude and words of those to whom it is directed.

I reject the new call for "civility" for many reasons. Mostly because it's hypocritical, cynical and manipulative way of seeking censorship over the conservative ideas which most libs cannot handle.

In short George, you have very little credibility when you whine about my "nasty" posts but never offer so much as a peep about the stylin's of shitheads like Raving Dishonesty and her ilk.

I'll change my "style" when it's warranted -- in response to a real change from the rabid lefties in how they communicate -- not before.

But keep the sanctimony coming in the interim. I find it amusing and enlightening.

Bullshit.

Bullshit, again.

I have no problem being "nasty." But what jokers like you seem to willingly overlook is that my alleged "nastiness" (you do sound like a real pussy, by the way) is generally responsive to the attitude and words of those to whom it is directed.

I reject the new call for "civility" for many reasons. Mostly because it's hypocritical, cynical and manipulative way of seeking censorship over the conservative ideas which most libs cannot handle.

In short George, you have very little credibility when you whine about my "nasty" posts but never offer so much as a peep about the stylin's of shitheads like Raving Dishonesty and her ilk.

I'll change my "style" when it's warranted -- in response to a real change from the rabid lefties in how they communicate -- not before.

But keep the sanctimony coming in the interim. I find it amusing and enlightening.

Oh MY.... An EXTRA helping of nasty!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bullshit, again.

Oh MY.... An EXTRA helping of nasty!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh nozies. Say it ain't so. I can picture Georgie getting the vapors over it. But you, too? Say it aint so!

"Doncha luv the weigh Konservatives sweet tawk minorities into joining ther partie?", has nuttin two due wit Democrats.

"Doncha luv the weigh Konservatives sweet tawk minorities into joining ther partie?", has nuttin two due wit Democrats.

The hypocrisy of "criticism" coming from any liberal Democratic DOES have a lot to do with the "topic."

But you can always pretend it doesn't if that makes your life here a little easier.

The liberals are for equality keeps the same whites in power kicks the black guy to the curb and replaces him with a white guy.:lmao: what a hypocrisy:clap2:

Forum List

Back