Us nasty old conservatives forced a black man outta his spot in the GOP

Why did you libtards keep the same white person in controll of the party who caused ya'll to get your asses kicked but removed the black guy as whip and gave his position to a white guy?

"Doncha luv the weigh Konservatives sweet tawk minorities into joining ther partie?", has nuttin two due wit Democrats.

The liberals are for equality keeps the same whites in power kicks the black guy to the curb and replaces him with a white guy.:lmao: what a hypocrisy:clap2:

Yea, the president is black.

The liberals are for equality keeps the same whites in power kicks the black guy to the curb and replaces him with a white guy.:lmao: what a hypocrisy:clap2:

Yea, the president is black.

Actually he's half white.

Are there any blacks in the US that aren't part white?

Many Africans don't like American blacks because they feel American blacks have become contaminated with white genes.

That shows racism is world wide and not local.

Last edited:
Actually he's half white.

All Aframs have some non-African ancestry, your point being?

He's not just black he's also white. thats my point or have you forgotten he had a white mother?

Oh and by thew way everybody can be linked to Africa even us white folk

Repeat, nearly all black Americans have non-African ancestry, myself included, Obama may not be 100% African in ancestry, but he is African-American/black and self identifies as such.

All Aframs have some non-African ancestry, your point being?

He's not just black he's also white. thats my point or have you forgotten he had a white mother?

Oh and by thew way everybody can be linked to Africa even us white folk

Repeat, nearly all black Americans have non-African ancestry, myself included, Obama may not be 100% African in ancestry, but he is African-American/black and self identifies as such.

obama had a white mother.

but he is African-American/black and self identifies as such.

Really?

It's not that they don't value human life, of course.

It just which human life matters to them tends to be fairly limited.

They seem to be especially fond of fetuses, for example, but tend not to give a damn about babies.

This post right here couldn't be stated any better. This is so true. Talk about contradiction!!!!lmao

Your point being? To be "black" in America means to be a person of African descent who self identifies as such and or has any visible African ancestry, white and black are meaningless as biological terms. Obama is black because he self identifies as such.

Your point being? To be "black" in America means to be a person of African descent who self identifies as such and or has any visible African ancestry, white and black are meaningless as biological terms. Obama is black because he self identifies as such.

He's not just black, thats my point. It has been mention through the web ophsire that on obamas addmision to havard that he was a whitte male. How true is this I don't know. No one knows accept obama and th person who took his records at harvard. nI think I may have mentioned it but everybody is of African decent.

Last edited:

Zzz.

Your theories on race are just completely fascinating.

You and Dr. Mengele would be such asshole buddies, Basshole.

President Obama's race is not the important point, you stupid trolling racist piece of shit.

It's the fact that he's a lousy President and a failure at the helm that makes him so objectionable.

He's not just black, thats my point. It has been mention through the web ophsire that on obamas addmision to havard that he was a whitte male. How true is this I don't know. No one knows accept obama and th person who took his records at harvard. nI think I may have mentioned it but everybody is of African decent.

He self identifies as black so he is black, case closed.

So if I identify myself as an African American does that make me black?

You have no African ancestry, dumb question.

Everybody does, because life begain in Africa.

You don't understand genetics do you? Aframs are descended from recent Africans who were brought to America as slaves as well as recent immigrants, Europeans descend from Africans who migrated out of Africa 70-90,000 years ago through the Middle East before reaching Europe 35-40,000 years ago.

You don't understand genetics do you? Aframs are descended from recent Africans who were brought to America as slaves as well as recent immigrants, Europeans descend from Africans who migrated out of Africa 70-90,000 years ago through the Middle East before reaching Europe 35-40,000 years ago.

The gene pool started in Africa

Which means (if true) that all of us are literally "out of Africa." And you and your fellow racist scumbags are all arguing about the degree of removal. How pathetic of you.

Which means (if true) that all of us are literally "out of Africa." And you and your fellow racist scumbags are all arguing about the degree of removal. How pathetic of you.

Hisracist argument has just ben debunked:lol:

Is it me or is that the rightwingers start the majority of the troll threads in USMB and somehow twist them to make ad-hominem and strawman attacks against those they call Democrats and liberals?

Dont know I havent really been here a lot.....But if truth be told I would bet it is equal.

Forum List

Back