Us Murder Of Iraqi Children

USMCDevilDog said:
Honestly, people need to just fuck off about this shit. It's WAR, people DIE, children DIE and just because we can see it all over the place now because the media likes to show only the bad shit doesn't mean we aren't doing good.

Shit, you wanna talk about murder or "collateral damage" if the media was as in depth as it is today back in WW2, it wouldn't have been the same war.

I think this is a prime example of the comment, "YOU WANT THE TRUTH?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!" Now please, stay the fuck out my country.

If you take all the truly civilian casualties in Iraq, you MIGHT get the number of people intentionally slaughter by Sherman in his march from Atlanta to Savannah. If you multiply it by 1000, you MIGHT get a comparable fraction of the civilian casualties the U.S. caused in any one of a dozen bombed out cities in Germany, Japan, and Italy. War is Hell. There are civilian casualties. Our technology has minimized, but not eliminated them. Deal with it.

Hobbit said:
If you take all the truly civilian casualties in Iraq, you MIGHT get the number of people intentionally slaughter by Sherman in his march from Atlanta to Savannah. If you multiply it by 1000, you MIGHT get a comparable fraction of the civilian casualties the U.S. caused in any one of a dozen bombed out cities in Germany, Japan, and Italy. War is Hell. There are civilian casualties. Our technology has minimized, but not eliminated them. Deal with it.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hobbit again.

Looks like a debate ender to me. Good remarks!

Forum List

Back