Us Murder Of Iraqi Children

GunnyL said:
We go wherever the F- we want, and you can either learn to like it or go fight against it and get your ass waxed, dipshit.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GunnyL again.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:usa: :firing: :terror:

mshakur said:
THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE OVER THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Why not? I hear liberals scream this every chance that they get. So tell me. Why shouldn't we be over there? Answer it and don't dodge it. Why not?

mshakur said:
THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE OVER THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

In the words of Colonel Stinkmeaner (Boondocks, Episode 4), "And just what you gonna do 'bout it, n****r? What you gonna do? WHAT YOU GONNA DO?!"

Where does the USA deploy its army, you ask? Anywhere it damn well pleases. There isn't a soul on the planet that can hope to stand up to the U.S. Army, so these assholes you're defending blow up innocent civilians to attempt to break our resolve. Well, you know what? Blowing up innocent civilians doesn't break our resolve, it PISSES...US...OFF!

Beware the reaper. He carries an M-16, a few frag grenades, and a bar of chocolate for the kid he saves from your sorry ass. If you can see him, he can see you, and if you can't see him, you may be seconds away from death.

:firing:

Hobbit said:
In the words of Colonel Stinkmeaner (Boondocks, Episode 4), "And just what you gonna do 'bout it, n****r? What you gonna do? WHAT YOU GONNA DO?!"

Where does the USA deploy its army, you ask? Anywhere it damn well pleases. There isn't a soul on the planet that can hope to stand up to the U.S. Army, so these assholes you're defending blow up innocent civilians to attempt to break our resolve. Well, you know what? Blowing up innocent civilians doesn't break our resolve, it PISSES...US...OFF!

Beware the reaper. He carries an M-16, a few frag grenades, and a bar of chocolate for the kid he saves from your sorry ass. If you can see him, he can see you, and if you can't see him, you may be seconds away from death.

HOOAHH!!

GunnyL said:
We go wherever the F- we want, and you can either learn to like it or go fight against it and get your ass waxed, dipshit.

HEY PUSSY LIPS, THOSE PANZY ASSES ARE ALREADY GETTIN THEIR ASSES KICKED AS BAD AS THE SOMALIA ASS WHOOPIN & IF YOU GO OVER THERE YOUR NEW NAME WILL BE HEAD & SHOULDERS. WHAT YOU DUMB FUCKS DON'T UNDERSTAND IS ITS NOT GOING TO STOP. DON'T YOU WANT TO SAVE AMERICAN LIVES? AND IRAQI LIVES AS WELL?

Hobbit said:

I'M GONNA DO THE SAME THING YOUR DOIN....... NOTHING. EXCEPT SMACK YOUR ASSES AROUND WITH THE TRUTH. CAN'T YOU SEE YOU CAN'T INTIMIDATE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T AFRAID TO DIE? SEND THEM WHERE YOU WANT. ITS GONNA COST YOU. IT MAY END UP BEING SOMEONE VERY DEAR TO YOU THAT LOOSES THEIR LIFE. AND FOR WHAT? THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T BELONG THERE.

dmp said:
take a week off, little brother.
Seriously, if he didn't I would have. I've asked you repeated on caps/shouts. You cannot get along here with that attitude. Relax.

nosarcasm said:
ban the traitor that started the thread, the Us is not out there to genocide
Muslim childrens.
Darin did, it's done.

mshakur said:
HEY PUSSY LIPS, THOSE PANZY ASSES ARE ALREADY GETTIN THEIR ASSES KICKED AS BAD AS THE SOMALIA ASS WHOOPIN & IF YOU GO OVER THERE YOUR NEW NAME WILL BE HEAD & SHOULDERS. WHAT YOU DUMB FUCKS DON'T UNDERSTAND IS ITS NOT GOING TO STOP. DON'T YOU WANT TO SAVE AMERICAN LIVES? AND IRAQI LIVES AS WELL?

I realize you're banned, but just in case you bring your wonderful little self back:

I've probably got more time on Middle Eastern soil than YOU, and head and shoulders are STILL where they started. If I went TODAY, I'd have little to fear from pansies that wage war against old women and children.

I fully realize it isn't going to stop because Muslim extremists obviously are too stupid to do anything else.

The best way to save American and Iraqi lives would be for moronic terrorists to cease and desist trying to win a war by murder. The next best way if they don't cease and desist, terminate them.

mshakur said:
I'M GONNA DO THE SAME THING YOUR DOIN....... NOTHING. EXCEPT SMACK YOUR ASSES AROUND WITH THE TRUTH. CAN'T YOU SEE YOU CAN'T INTIMIDATE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T AFRAID TO DIE? SEND THEM WHERE YOU WANT. ITS GONNA COST YOU. IT MAY END UP BEING SOMEONE VERY DEAR TO YOU THAT LOOSES THEIR LIFE. AND FOR WHAT? THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T BELONG THERE.

I don't see ANYONE acting like you, and you ain't smacking nothing.

And WHO is trying to intimidate? Try eliminate. Doesn't matter what their stupid religious beliefs are if they're dead.

Just out of curiosity... ASSUMING those pics are what he said they were... most of those children were being given medical treatment. Who would provide this? The Iraqui city that was just bombed? Or the "murdering" US troops?

mom4 said:
Just out of curiosity... ASSUMING those pics are what he said they were... most of those children were being given medical treatment. Who would provide this? The Iraqui city that was just bombed? Or the "murdering" US troops?

There's no telling. At least this guy's a bit brighter than the last. The alst guy's pics were TOO easy to pic apart.

Honestly, people need to just fuck off about this shit. It's WAR, people DIE, children DIE and just because we can see it all over the place now because the media likes to show only the bad shit doesn't mean we aren't doing good.

Shit, you wanna talk about murder or "collateral damage" if the media was as in depth as it is today back in WW2, it wouldn't have been the same war.

I think this is a prime example of the comment, "YOU WANT THE TRUTH?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!" Now please, stay the fuck out my country.

Forum List

Back