US may face investigation & prosecution for genocide support

Dude, you denied that the ATF would allow guns to cross into Mexico and i proved with ABC news, Not Fox, that Eric Holder allowed it. Now you are being a fucking squirrel and trying to hide your nuts again. Go fuck yourself you lying piece of worthless shit.
The ATF had no choice due to the lax Az. law. Issa tried for years to prove Holder and Obama had foreknowledge of the rouge operation and couldn't find diddly squat.

I think you're blocking your true feeling. Tell me how you really feel! Don't hold back now......

The ATF had no choice due to the lax Az. law. Issa tried for years to prove Holder and Obama had foreknowledge of the rouge operation and couldn't find diddly squat.

I think you're blocking your true feeling. Tell me how you really feel! Don't hold back now......
Give me a fucking break, Eric Holder told the ATF to stand down so the Mexican Cartels could buy up fully automatic weapons, carry them across the border and murder 10s of thousands of its citizens. Then when it was found out that one of those weapons murdered (Because guns kill, not people) Eric got in a whole heap of trouble.

Eric Holder, Contempt of Congress, and Fast and Furious: What You Need to Know
But as one might imagine, the ATF was unable to keep track of all of the guns. In fact, the agency managed to lose track of some 2,000 guns. Those weapons were later connected to various violent crimes. Most notably, two were found at the scene after a Border Patrol agent named Brian Terry was killed in a firefight on December 10, 2010 with suspected illegal immigrants in Arizona (it's unclear whether one of the guns fired the bullet that killed him). Reports following that murder revealed that the guns had been part of a tracking operation.

Who was the Attorney General at the time - Eric the racist Holder.
Who was the President at the time - the brown turd Obammy.

Always when a Republican is in office and something bad happens, the left goes bonkers and blames the president even when it is later found out that Andrew Cuomo caused the housing bubble crash.....The irony of it all.

Laughing-Emoji.png

Forum List

Back