US: Israel cannot maintain military control of another people indefinitely

Can Egypt keep the Gazans out indefinitely?
The West Bank Jordanians will be sent to Jordan.
Gaza will invade Egypt.

By the way...nice trolling the same Thread title over and over and over and over and...
Israel will annex the West Bank around the same time that Egypt will take over Gaza.

Wow, you really are helping the Palestinian cause. You are supposed to pretend to be in favor of the two-state solution: From the Playbook.

"Fully and exactly 50% of Americans strongly support a two-state solution. Combine this with the 28.2% who somewhat support it and you have the formula for a landslide in support of giving the Palestinians their own land and their own government. Again… Over 78% of Americans support a two-state solution. So when you’re talking to Americans, you need to know that when you don’t support a two-state solution you risk having a major public relations challenge in America and Europe. The new Israeli government knows this but feel so strongly about security concerns that they are willing to take this risk for the long-term security of their people. They feel (and were elected by voters who agree) that Israel’s withdrawal from Gaza has made Israel LESS and not MORE safe."

There is a HUGE problem with this analysis..

.........you have the formula for a landslide in support of giving the Palestinians their own land and their own government.

You don't GIVE an unorganized, unrepresented "indigenous" people land OR ESPECIALLY a govt. You might put the land in TRUST for them and FORCE a government upon them. Which is what a 2 state solution MUST DO under these conditions to end "military control" of that population by Israel..

I think you read my post too quickly. I was quoting The Israel Project handbook. The Israel Project Handbook tells Zionists what to say as propaganda, not what the Zionist actually believes or is fact in order to get support (brainwash) the U.S. public. Have a look, it is a fascinating read.

https://www.transcend.org/tms/wp-co...-projects-2009-global-language-dictionary.pdf

OTH -- I bet YOU are misguided into believing that native squatters are just GIVEN land and a government. And there is no effort required on their part..

Can Egypt keep the Gazans out indefinitely?
The West Bank Jordanians will be sent to Jordan.
Gaza will invade Egypt.

By the way...nice trolling the same Thread title over and over and over and over and...
Israel will annex the West Bank around the same time that Egypt will take over Gaza.

Wow, you really are helping the Palestinian cause. You are supposed to pretend to be in favor of the two-state solution: From the Playbook.

"Fully and exactly 50% of Americans strongly support a two-state solution. Combine this with the 28.2% who somewhat support it and you have the formula for a landslide in support of giving the Palestinians their own land and their own government. Again… Over 78% of Americans support a two-state solution. So when you’re talking to Americans, you need to know that when you don’t support a two-state solution you risk having a major public relations challenge in America and Europe. The new Israeli government knows this but feel so strongly about security concerns that they are willing to take this risk for the long-term security of their people. They feel (and were elected by voters who agree) that Israel’s withdrawal from Gaza has made Israel LESS and not MORE safe."

.........you have the formula for a landslide in support of giving the Palestinians their own land and their own government.

You don't GIVE an unorganized, unrepresented "indigenous" people land OR ESPECIALLY a govt. You might put the land in TRUST for them and FORCE a government upon them. Which is what a 2 state solution MUST DO under these conditions to end "military control" of that population by Israel..

I think you read my post too quickly. I was quoting The Israel Project handbook. The Israel Project Handbook tells Zionists what to say as propaganda, not what the Zionist actually believes or is fact in order to get support (brainwash) the U.S. public. Have a look, it is a fascinating read.

https://www.transcend.org/tms/wp-co...-projects-2009-global-language-dictionary.pdf

OTH -- I bet YOU are misguided into believing that native squatters are just GIVEN land and a government. And there is no effort required on their part..

I don't believe that Israel intends to give the native inhabitants anything. It is pretty clear that Israel believes that it can control the situation indefinitely. This is the conclusion of many political pundits, including Tom Friedman, just today in the Times..

" Let the one-state era begin. It will involve a steady low-grade civil war between Palestinians and Israelis and a growing Israeli isolation in Europe and on college campuses that the next U.S. president will have to navigate."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/10/opinion/the-many-mideast-solutions.html?_r=0

I don't believe that Israel intends to give the native inhabitants anything. It is pretty clear that Israel believes that it can control the situation indefinitely. This is the conclusion of many political pundits, including Tom Friedman, just today in the Times..

" Let the one-state era begin. It will involve a steady low-grade civil war between Palestinians and Israelis and a growing Israeli isolation in Europe and on college campuses that the next U.S. president will have to navigate."

What a shocking statement from a historically anti-semetic newspaper!

To you people the Washington Times is antisemitic. LOL By the way earn to spell the word.

The last line of that article sent a shiver down my spine. "The beast is slouching towards Bethlehem". Tom Friedman, BTW, is Jewish.

Israel GAVE the palestinian govt GAZA.. It was prepared to immediately follow-up with making a couple areas of the West Bank autonomous and completely under the control of the PA.. That got screwed up somehow -- didn't it? "Native inhabitants" usually DONT have anything "given to them" without representation, responsible authority, and negotiation.. I hope you understand that point. Because THAT has been the persistent "palestinian problem" for hundreds of years now.. .

I DO agree with your Title Monte.. But time moves on. And the ball is squarely in the hands of the Palis. Israel at this point has NO ONE to negotiate with. You don't negotiate with rock-throwing, knife-wielding mobs..

To you people the Washington Times is antisemitic. LOL By the way earn to spell the word.

"EARN to spell the word"
I thought it was "LEARN to spell the word"

And yes, the NYT is anti-semetic through and through.
Now that I think of it, I'm amazed they haven't offered you a job.

The last line of that article sent a shiver down my spine. "The beast is slouching towards Bethlehem". Tom Friedman, BTW, is Jewish.

Friedman may have been born Jew but there is NOTHING Jewish about the creature.

I DO agree with your Title Monte.. But time moves on. And the ball is squarely in the hands of the Palis. Israel at this point has NO ONE to negotiate with. You don't negotiate with rock-throwing, knife-wielding mobs..

The Palestinians cannot do anything, they are unarmed (unless you count isolated individuals with knives). The Israelis have no intention of negotiating in good faith, because they have no intention of granting sovereignty to non-Jews anywhere in what they call Eretz Israel. As the playbook implies, the idea is to delay and delay until the annexation of all of Eretz Israel is a fait accompli.

Whether the Palestinians passively submit or occasionally show signs of resistance will make no difference. They can only look forward to sometime decades in the future when the rest of the world put real pressure on Israel to enfranchise all the people under their rule as happened when the ANC's violent resistance combined with the world exerting pressure on white-ruled South Africa, with the sanctions, their elimination from world sporting events etc., forced the regime to negotiate in good faith.

But hey, all they need to do is to stop shooting rockets at Israel and commit other acts of terror and genocide, oust their terrorist leaders from power, renounce their charter and others who call for the destruction of the Jewish state, and establish good relations with Israel which will benefit both the Palestinians and the Israelis. That is, if they truly want peace and coexistence, which they obviously don't. So, they will suffer the consequences of their decisions and actions, just like all the failed evil ideologies have in history.

"EARN to spell the word"
I thought it was "LEARN to spell the word"

And yes, the NYT is anti-semetic through and through.
Now that I think of it, I'm amazed they haven't offered you a job.
Earn to spell! I'm gitting tyred of being your teecher! :lmao:

The Palestinians cannot do anything, they are unarmed (unless you count isolated individuals with knives). The Israelis have no intention of negotiating in good faith, because they have no intention of granting sovereignty to non-Jews anywhere in what they call Eretz Israel. As the playbook implies, the idea is to delay and delay until the annexation of all of Eretz Israel is a fait accompli.

Whether the Palestinians passively submit or occasionally show signs of resistance will make no difference. They can only look forward to sometime decades in the future when the rest of the world put real pressure on Israel to enfranchise all the people under their rule as happened when the ANC's violent resistance combined with the world exerting pressure on white-ruled South Africa, with the sanctions, their elimination from world sporting events etc., forced the regime to negotiate in good faith.

I kinda stopped reading at ---
The Palestinians cannot do anything, they are unarmed (unless you count isolated individuals with knives).

You just don't get it --- do you? Palestinians don't HAVE to act the way you want them to.. Or you EXPECT them to die for no good effect. You are not their friend. You have no vision of them prospering and living under their own rules with their own law and order and their own leaders. No vision of BUILDING anything. No vision of investing in their kids future.

Who are the Zionists in the Palestinian cause today? Who are the people who want to found a nation? Who speaks for them? If it's the characters on this board that urge them to senseless violence and make excuses for their failures ---- they are doomed..

When you think that more WEAPONS will solve the problem and have no other CLUES as to WHY there is not a nation of Palestine today --- you're not part of a solution. Not EVEN a "several decade" solution.. By that time, they'll be Israeli shopping malls on the banks of the Jordan river.

Last edited:

I kinda stopped reading at ---
The Palestinians cannot do anything, they are unarmed (unless you count isolated individuals with knives).

You just don't get it --- do you? Palestinians don't HAVE to act the way you want them to.. Or you EXPECT them to die for no good effect. You are not their friend. You have no vision of them prospering and living under their own rules with their own law and order and their own leaders. No vision of BUILDING anything. No vision of investing in their kids future.

Who are the Zionists in the Palestinian cause today? Who are the people who want to found a nation? Who speaks for them? If it's the characters on this board that urge them to senseless violence and make excuses for their failures ---- they are doomed..

When you think that more WEAPONS will solve the problem and have no other CLUES as to WHY there is not a nation of Palestine today --- you're not part of a solution. Not EVEN a "several decade" solution.. By that time, they'll be Israeli shopping malls on the banks of the Jordan river.

Location location location.

You make the mistake of believing that understanding why the Palestinians might not passively accept their lot, with urging them to violence.

The Israelis have no intention of allowing the Palestinians build anything that might threaten Israeli sovereignty over the territory Israel now controls. That has been made quite clear.

It would save a lot of lives if the Palestinians would passively accept oppression and occupation, it is just irrational to expect the Palestinians to behave differently than any other oppressed population, throughout history.

Blaming the Palestinians for their failure is akin to blaming Native Americans for their failure.

Nobody's urging the Palestinians to "violence" except their lust to kill the Jewish people and build the Islamic Caliphate of Palestine on top of the dead corpse of Israel. They are totally governing Gaza now.

Last edited:
The Israelis have no intention of allowing the Palestinians build anything that might threaten Israeli sovereignty ....

Well, duh.

But what if they stop trying to threaten Israeli sovereignty and start building their own sovereignty?

You make the mistake of believing that understanding why the Palestinians might not passively accept their lot, with urging them to violence.

The Israelis have no intention of allowing the Palestinians build anything that might threaten Israeli sovereignty over the territory Israel now controls. That has been made quite clear.

It would save a lot of lives if the Palestinians would passively accept oppression and occupation, it is just irrational to expect the Palestinians to behave differently than any other oppressed population, throughout history.

Blaming the Palestinians for their failure is akin to blaming Native Americans for their failure.

I am blaming the Palestinians for their failure.. Where is their LEADERSHIP? NAME IT? What happened to their PA police force?

They got ALL of GAZA !!!!! WTF are they DOING with it? They could have most of the West Bank -- tie it to Gaza with an elevated superhighway and get ON with life. Egypt might kick in a commerce corridor. Jordan would eventually get over their Pali allergy and be a trade partner.

What is the excuse for not forming a RESPONSIBLE govt?

You just want conflict. You want their teens to die in the streets. But MOST OF ALL -- you want to see Israel proper damaged...

Not seeing any First Nations rockets fired at Ottawa and Washington. Are you?

They have been relegated to reservations. They are now docile. They did resist for hundreds of years, however. Geronimo didn't surrender until 1886, nearly 400 years after the Europeans first invaded.

Forum List

Back