US: Israel cannot maintain military control of another people indefinitely

Can Egypt keep the Gazans out indefinitely?
The West Bank Jordanians will be sent to Jordan.
Gaza will invade Egypt.

I imagine a lot of the complaints would disappear if the Palestinians received the same treatment of being been made citizens.

I imagine a lot of the complaints would disappear if the Palestinians received the same treatment of being been made citizens.
Like before 1948?
Like before 1967?
Sorry, two fuckups per customer.

They already are citizens of Palestine, so why are the same complaints being aired every day. Or do you mean being made citizens of America, Germany, France, Australia for example, nations they have no ties to. In effect making them those people you hate and despise so much the " duallies" with one citizenship they align with and a second they use for monetary and welfare rights

Like before 1948?
Like before 1967?
Sorry, two fuckups per customer.

YUUUUP they could have elected to become Israeli citizens in 1948 and chose war instead, then in 1967 they could have stayed Jordanian and been part of the big picture and decided war again. They only have one chance left before they are cast adrift by the rest of islam

New Topics

Forum List

Back