US intelligence: No link to Kremlin in plane downing

And who was behind the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Ukraine?

A great deal of evidence clearly points the finger at the White House.

Or whatever special interest group controls the White House these days. McCain certainly seemed to be enjoying the special attention he got while politicking in the Ukraine.

McCain needs to retire. The dude has lost his mind. He is not alone. Crazy Hillary compared Putin to Hitler...now that is great diplomatic language by the smartest women in the world....and former sec of state....

All of BO's cabinet including himself, are scummy politicians. Where are the foreign policy experts who were not scummy pols?

Hiding behind the curtains. And yes--maybe McCain and Reed could do everyone a favor by going on a lloonngggg vacation together. McCain was basically begging us to support the group now know as ISIS. :cuckoo:

Not a rebuttal, an observation. Stick to the topic.

The topic isn't "me", ...

Oh? Is that why you were giving "pro tips," and implying that you are (lol) "smart...experienced...with life experience"? :lmao:
Hi "dripping poop"!...I see you're confused again. I'll type slower so you can keep up. :lol:

"anonymous sources" = weasel words and unreliable...and probably BS.

Now, how 'bout that topic? I don't think we will ever really know the whole story, and I don't think obama wants to know.
LMAO...yeah..about that topic. you don't want to wander off topic, do you, "dripping poop"? I know why, too. :lol:

You're right, though, "dripping poop"...I don't think obama wants to know either.

Forum List

Back