US intel officials are warning of violence targeting mass gatherings days before the solar eclipse

That's fine, I'm just hoping they don't do something like this:

View attachment 928376

Freedom of Worship

satanic-panic-trailer.png

Republicans, all about the political violence.
No. Democrats are all about hiding behind politics to commit violence it makes them feel better. I can't speak for Republicans, but I'm for getting rid of democrats in any possible way.

No. Democrats are all about hiding behind politics to commit violence it makes them feel better. I can't speak for Republicans, but I'm for getting rid of democrats in any possible way.
He says as he threatens democrats with violence again.

Dude ain't all there, is he?

I have daily updates from most of the weird and cranky alternative news sources as well as all of the bone fide material .
This Solstice has been milked for sensational stories for the last three weeks with the Cult Christians in full nonsense mode as usual.

However , the intensity has been so great and relentless that I would not be in the least surprised to see another huge False Flag .

It concerns me a little that an otherwise cool , sober and extremely well informed "hero" of mine has forecast April 8 as bad news day but with no support evidence or incident details .

As my best friend says to the point of boredom , We Will See .

I have daily updates from most of the weird and cranky alternative news sources as well as all of the bone fide material .
This Solstice has been milked for sensational stories for the last three weeks with the Cult Christians in full nonsense mode as usual.

However , the intensity has been so great and relentless that I would not be in the least surprised to see another huge False Flag .

It concerns me a little that an otherwise cool , sober and extremely well informed "hero" of mine has forecast April 8 as bad news day but with no support evidence or incident details .

As my best friend says to the point of boredom , We Will See .

If there is a threat, it won't come from Christians.

Forum List

Back