US Household Debt Hits Record $13.5 Trillion As Delinquencies Hit 6 Year High

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'Total household debt hit a new record high, rising by $219 billion (1.6%) to $13.512 trillion in Q3 of 2018, according to the NY Fed's latest household debt report, the biggest jump since 2016. It was also the 17th consecutive quarter with an increase in household debt, and the total is now $837 billion higher than the previous peak of $12.68 trillion, from the third quarter of 2008. Overall household debt is now 21.2% above the post-financial-crisis trough reached during the second quarter of 2013.'

Not good.

'Total household debt hit a new record high, rising by $219 billion (1.6%) to $13.512 trillion in Q3 of 2018, according to the NY Fed's latest household debt report, the biggest jump since 2016. It was also the 17th consecutive quarter with an increase in household debt, and the total is now $837 billion higher than the previous peak of $12.68 trillion, from the third quarter of 2008. Overall household debt is now 21.2% above the post-financial-crisis trough reached during the second quarter of 2013.'

Not good.

Why not just bail out all the mortgages like they did Wall Street?

LMAO!

Make a deal with voters. No Social Security or health care for 2 years and pay off all the mortgages.

I say they would jump on that in a heartbeat!

Not good.
Cool! Let’s go get another tattoo then go to the vape store, I just got paid.

Not good.
Cool! Let’s go get another tattoo then go to the vape store, I just got paid.

Na, we all have to go out and buy some more Starbucks coffee and buy the latest I-phone first.

Republicans definition of expanding economy = Exploding Debt & Inflation bubbles that burst into economic disasters & massive job loss!

Democrats grow production & consumption.

Republicans definition of expanding economy = Exploding Debt & Inflation!

You may as well have said, Dims good, Pubes bad.

Hilarious.

Not good.

But muh more money in muh wallet.
party.gif

Republicans definition of expanding economy = Exploding Debt & Inflation bubbles that burst into economic disasters & massive job loss!

Production and consumption are up..... oooooops

You do know that Obama during his 8 years in office, averaged 1.15 trillion dollars of spending? What was forgotten is the Quantitative Easing of another 4.5 trillion dollars of debt that the Federal Reserve Bank, was used to keep inflation down, and let the guberment borrow even more money. So the way I see it, Obama's epic legacy was averaging 1.35 trillion dollars a year, for a grand total of over 14 trillion dollars. And you dumbfucks think president Trump is overspending when he hits just over 1 trillion. Cant get more stupid than a worthless liberal(redundant statement, I know).

You do know that Obama during his 8 years in office, averaged 1.15 trillion dollars of spending? What was forgotten is the Quantitative Easing of another 4.5 trillion dollars of debt that the Federal Reserve Bank, was used to keep inflation down, and let the guberment borrow even more money. So the way I see it, Obama's epic legacy was averaging 1.35 trillion dollars a year, for a grand total of over 14 trillion dollars. And you dumbfucks think president Trump is overspending when he hits just over 1 trillion. Cant get more stupid than a worthless liberal(redundant statement, I know).

You do know that Obama during his 8 years in office, averaged 1.15 trillion dollars of spending?

That was his addition to the debt, his spending was much, much higher than that.

Not good.

LMAO!

Make a deal with voters. No Social Security or health care for 2 years and pay off all the mortgages.

I say they would jump on that in a heartbeat!

TARP was hugely profitable for the US Treasury.

You LIE! Bush signed that enormous 2009 Budget Deficit Exploding Spending Bill into Law. Obama REDUCED Deficit & Spending every year, until Repubtards & Trump took over EXPLODING Spending & Deficits & Debt every year!

Trump Campaign Budget stated he would increase Deficit & Debt by $4 Trillion & you Repubtards voted for him. Clinton REALLY Created a Surplus & Hillary campaign Budget stated she would create a $2 Trillion Surplus & you voted her down! Repubtards are a proven disaster!

Last edited:

You LIE! Bush signed that enormous 2009 Budget Deficit Exploding Spending Bill into Law. Obama REDUCED Deficit & Spending every year, until Repubtards & Trump took over EXPLODING Spending & Deficits & Debt every year!
How much unpatriotic debt did Establishment Bush leave the 1/2 white fag president? 10 trillion dollars. When gay boy left office, the debt was over 19.5 trillion, racking up 9.5 trillion. QE busted up 4.5 trillion, for a grand total of 14 trillion dollars. I love a stupid fuck telling me I dont know what I am talking about, with my 3 PhDs while the tard barely passed common core....

http://www.profutures.com/article.php/736/
With a $4.5 Trillion Balance Sheet, What’s Next for the Fed?

Now for the apology...….

I am sorry that you wasted your money on education, because you are one dumb mother fucker...

How much unpatriotic debt did Establishment Bush leave the 1/2 white fag president? 10 trillion dollars. When gay boy left office, the debt was over 19.5 trillion, racking up 9.5 trillion. QE busted up 4.5 trillion, for a grand total of 14 trillion dollars. I love a stupid fuck telling me I dont know what I am talking about, with my 3 PhDs while the tard barely passed common core....

Now for the apology...….

I am sorry that you wasted your money on education, because you are one dumb mother fucker...
Dear Idiot, Bush Exploded Deficit Debt to the Penny on:
10/01/2001 Clinton Budget Ended $5,806,151,389,190.21
10/01/2009 Bush Budget Ended $11,920,519,164,319.42

Bush Debt!! = $6,114,367,775,129.21

Now for the apology...….

Dear Idiot, Bush Exploded Deficit Debt to the Penny on:
10/01/2001 Clinton Budget Ended $5,806,151,389,190.21
10/01/2009 Bush Budget Ended $11,920,519,164,319.42

Bush Debt!! = $6,114,367,775,129.21

Obama owns half the bills in Bush's last budget,
plus he had a "stimulus" that started before October 2009.Idiot.

Not good.
Why so many delinquencies; when Tax Cut economics is doing the Best it can do.

Forum List

Back