US federal Government burns US churches, no one ever responds though

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
During the Civil War, all kinds of supportive Southern Churches got shut down or torn down by the Union, thereby, preventing end of war resistance . Especially, the traditional Protestant mainline denominations. I know for a fact the Anglicans in Alabama got shut down. This is all Intrigue this time. Look at this is what I want someone to notice. If we still had the Presbyterian Church in the United States of America, we would be Sister Church or Planter Church, different terms, to the Korean Presbyterian Church of Korea and its Abroad affiliates today, but because of Korean War intrigue, look, its all closed down, because during the Korean War , for widely Acknowledged political reasons, President Eisenhower became Presbyterian in office and led it to complete dissolution and putting on disguises, the United Presbyterian Church, the now PC(USA). Of course American Conspiracy matters to Every American, they want to be responsible for "In God We Trust" campaign of the 50's and the Under God in the pledge of Allegiance. Who trusts in some sort of God is it exactly, that is only within our chauvinistic National Borders, like God is nowhere else in this wide world? The Korean Church is alienated BECAUSE of this, the Mexican National Presbyterian Church excommunicates this off track PC(USA) effort. The US Federal Government obviously gets to burn down the Churches again for its nationalistic pride of law, and use Blacks and the civil rights as a scapegoat, where are any Americans first of all blacks, quoting Eisenhower's inaugural prayer for looking out for 'all citizens of this land of all class', was that a monumental and grand effort? They just basically paved over with a cold general's politics, first, the Southern Lost Cause tradition of President Woodrow Wilson, and second, the interpretable relatable sympathies, I mean with the whole world, Scotland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Korea. Maybe I am not good at calls to action over in the Ethics forum, but why's nobody ever look and reply and have some Reason to put on this stuff? I'd like to see White Americans go over to a Korean America where the only resources and time can do is let you get a backroom in some denomination that is a brand new Lie, that has the top brass publishing articles how they are assimilating their Korean congregations in time and they'll all learn English.

Last edited:
Do you have some ranch dressing to go with that word salad?

• Banned
US Government gets to dictate religion at its Subjects is something I don't understand. You realize the General in charge of the Korean War gets to have his own made up denomination. We are all free but I made some pledge I don't know about God's feelings on the US every day. In God We Trust is a Statue of Liberty and Star Spangled Banner that post-dates the Korean Presbyterian Church's establishment by the US Presbyterian Church. What a bunch of illuminati Junk.

• Banned
It helps when you guys are communicating complex ideas, like go screw myself. I am in the Korean Swiss Alps this very minute and desperately need to relate with my waiter.
Look, the Bonnie Blue Flag song was an unbiased retelling I believe, of Thomas Stonewall Jackson's understanding of the Covenanter campaign from Scotland reinforcing England's Parliament during the "English Civil War" with the Bonnie Blue Flag of Scotland celebrated everywhere, and the "Church Rights" of "full reformation", where the "Liberty" is from our original anthem "Hail Columbia" as well as the Band of Brothers, we wouldn't even need Princeton University Presidents if enough people got into that stuff. People had long heritages including Scottish, and States of the Protestant Reformation was the true, Focused outlook of the Civil War, at least from the Southern Propaganda outlook. Reformed States are closer friends than European, Obviously. Obviously Princeton Scottish celebrates Nassau from Netherlands, or the Prince of Orange. Its one end of the religious Protestantism the other end being catholic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back