US Embassy in Yemen attacked

Yemeni protesters storm US embassy in Sanaa
Reuters ^ | September 13 | Reuters Staff

Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:05:22 AM by PghBaldy

They said the demonstrators smashed windows of the security offices outside the embassy before breaking through the main gate of the heavily fortified compound in eastern Sanaa. Security guards opened fire and there were reports of casualties on both sides but no details were immediately available.

Read more at reuters.com ...

Sky News:
Up to 5,000 protesters are trying to get into the US compound in Sanaa, according to local reports. Hundreds got past two police barricades and managed to get inside the building. They were then driven back by security forces firing weapons into the air. TV pictures showed Yemenis trying to scale walls to get back into the compound.

Yemen: US Embassy Stormed By Protesters

Meanwhile, Obama parties in Vegas.

Obama was a big catalyst for the Arab Spring...how's it working out?

The short answer...not very well for the U.S.

Short answer, why should it be about us?

if the Arab countries replace their dictators and kings with democracy, which you right wingers said would be all awesome and stuff when Bush was trying to impose it at gunpoint...

and then they take a vote and decide collectively they don't really like us, maybe we need to look at what we are doing.

Because we can't take on the world's 1 Billion + Muslims.

They said the demonstrators smashed windows of the security offices outside the embassy before breaking through the main gate of the heavily fortified compound in eastern Sanaa. Security guards opened fire and there were reports of casualties on both sides but no details were immediately available.

Sky News:
Up to 5,000 protesters are trying to get into the US compound in Sanaa, according to local reports. Hundreds got past two police barricades and managed to get inside the building. They were then driven back by security forces firing weapons into the air. TV pictures showed Yemenis trying to scale walls to get back into the compound.

Fox just reported no casualties .. Let's pray it stays that way.

OBAMA'S ARAB SPRING

Enough's enough. Obama needs to issue an order that the first radical SOB that sticks his head over an embassy or consulate wall gets it blown off.

With what, spit-wads????

LMAO!! Hahahaha.. Made me laugh :)

These events must be giving these guys a political hardon. The forum is exploding with enthusiasm.

Sky News:

Fox just reported no casualties .. Let's pray it stays that way.

OBAMA'S ARAB SPRING

Enough's enough. Obama needs to issue an order that the first radical SOB that sticks his head over an embassy or consulate wall gets it blown off.

With what, spit-wads????

With live ammo at least two sizes bigger than used to protect Obama.

A final point for the silly people who wan to feel "so superior" to "those people".

When we have an asshole shoot up a movie theatre or a town hall or a Sihk Temple because they were too dumb to tell Muslims from Sihks, we blame the individual.

When some asshole in a foriegn country does it, it's a condemnation of their culture.

You really don't think their culture has anything to do with it?

TROP.jpg

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Um, well, let's look at that.

How many people have we killed in our two decades of conflict with Iraq? Between the first Gulf War, the 10 years of embargo that caused thousands of deaths due to lack of food, medicine, water purification supplies and insecticides? Or the 8 years of war before we pulled out?

I go back to my earlier point- Bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" when he was killing Russians in Afghanistan, but a "Terrorist" when he was killing Americans in New York. But at the end of the day, he was just a killer.

We can also talk about how the greatest war in history was launched by Christians wearing "Gott Mit Uns" on their belt-buckles.

Muslim, Christians, and yes, I'll concede- even atheists- all have the potential to be killers if sufficiently provoked.

Sometimes over something as petty as a sports championship.
Are you saying the war in Iraq is in support of Christianity?

Really? Are you that stupid?

NOt really...

But obviously you're obsessing over it... did I hurt your feelings, too?
Not at all. You lack the horsepower, kid.

By the way, did you report my response to the Mods like you said you would? :lmao:

Oh, that was what you're on about? that I told you to stop harrassing me by PM after about 15 messages? Oh, okay, so I guess you mistake stalking for an argument...
15 messages? Why do you have to lie, Joe?

Oh, yeah, I went back to look at it. YOU negged ME...I responded by mocking your butthurt. Then you said you'd report me to the Mods. :lol:

You are a liar, kid.

And more soft words will come from Obama.. he will do nothing..

What we SHOULD do is cut off all aid... issue a decree to to country where the attack occurs informing them that if these attackers are not caught and brought forward, we will target to eliminate the individuals and groups responsible... if the country will not help, they will be informed that they are considered responsible for the actions that took place... we should put out announcements telling the individuals in that country to either help bring forward the responsible persons and groups, or get the hell out of the way of these groups because retribution is coming with deadly force.... and then we don't worry about some ground force attack, we bomb it (the rebel encampments, or even the government buildings and military installations if the foreign country is deemed responsible) flat and leave it to be rebuilt and reformed again with the knowledge that any further attacks against ours will result in more of the same...

You do not pussyfoot your way to peace with enemies like this... you keep cutting the heads off of each snake that rears its head

253173_469080516457125_596725753_n.jpg

Validation is a positive aspect, not a negative aspect.

Maybe somebody can get that across to Joefuckwad.

Well said.. Like I said, I have ZERO tolerance for those who trash and compare America and Americans to the very people who attack us.. He's on ignore so it's all good. :) Traitors are the lowest form of trash and not worth my time .. or anyone elses for that matter.

Are you forgetting what happened after 911? Muslims were beaten in the streets of ny, pastors in Florida burnt korans in the of Christ, Muslims had their homes burnt, Muslim kids were beaten and bullies at schools, us soldiers who were Muslims had their funerals protested, we went to 2 wars.......I can keep on going, and that was after just 1 attack, now I am not saying what is going on is right, but this has been going on for 30 years of there, as well as other worse stuff, so before you go calling them animals and barabarienes how bout you understand they are people, and there are reasons for everything. On mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter. Tolerance and understanding are the keys to the future not hate and fear.
Why is it only America has to be tolerant and understanding? Why does everyone else get a free pass to act like assholes?

You really don't think their culture has anything to do with it?

TROP.jpg

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

How many people have we killed in our two decades of conflict with Iraq? Between the first Gulf War, the 10 years of embargo that caused thousands of deaths due to lack of food, medicine, water purification supplies and insecticides? Or the 8 years of war before we pulled out?

I go back to my earlier point- Bin Laden was a "Freedom Fighter" when he was killing Russians in Afghanistan, but a "Terrorist" when he was killing Americans in New York. But at the end of the day, he was just a killer.

We can also talk about how the greatest war in history was launched by Christians wearing "Gott Mit Uns" on their belt-buckles.

Muslim, Christians, and yes, I'll concede- even atheists- all have the potential to be killers if sufficiently provoked.

Are you saying that our conflicts with the middle east are against Islam?

You seem to want to make anything they do about religion, when in fact, they are doing exactly what most of us would do if someone came in and invaded our country.

Again- one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Are you saying that our conflicts with the middle east are against Islam?
No. Our conflicts in the Middle East are against terrorists. Their motivation -- an extreme version of Islam -- is immaterial.
You seem to want to make anything they do about religion, when in fact, they are doing exactly what most of us would do if someone came in and invaded our country.
You seem to misrepresent my views. Again.
Yes, and it's obvious who you think are the freedom fighters.

I don't think they are EITHER.

I just can't think of a good reason for us to be over there.

Not supporting Israel's fantasy God loves them the very bestest, and not because we need to keep profits flowing to Exxon-Mobile. It isn't worth the lives and treasure we are losing.

Again, our Middle East Policy is sticking our dicks into a hornet's nest and then complaining when we get stung.

That's when we aren't raising a bigger nastier hornet to keep the other hornets in line (Bin Laden, Saddam) and complaining when they sting us in the 'nads...

Well said.. Like I said, I have ZERO tolerance for those who trash and compare America and Americans to the very people who attack us.. He's on ignore so it's all good. :) Traitors are the lowest form of trash and not worth my time .. or anyone elses for that matter.

Are you forgetting what happened after 911? Muslims were beaten in the streets of ny, pastors in Florida burnt korans in the of Christ, Muslims had their homes burnt, Muslim kids were beaten and bullies at schools, us soldiers who were Muslims had their funerals protested, we went to 2 wars.......I can keep on going, and that was after just 1 attack, now I am not saying what is going on is right, but this has been going on for 30 years of there, as well as other worse stuff, so before you go calling them animals and barabarienes how bout you understand they are people, and there are reasons for everything. On mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter. Tolerance and understanding are the keys to the future not hate and fear.
Why is it only America has to be tolerant and understanding? Why does everyone else get a free pass to act like assholes?
So...you want an America that is not tolerant and understanding...you want an asshole America.

Not supporting Israel's fantasy God loves them the very bestest, and not because we need to keep profits flowing to Exxon-Mobile. It isn't worth the lives and treasure we are losing.

Again, our Middle East Policy is sticking our dicks into a hornet's nest and then complaining when we get stung.

That's when we aren't raising a bigger nastier hornet to keep the other hornets in line (Bin Laden, Saddam) and complaining when they sting us in the 'nads...
"We deserve to be attacked!!"

The mating call of the American Left-Wing Chickenshit.

So...you want an America that is not tolerant and understanding...you want an asshole America.
No, I want you idiot leftists to hold other nations to the same standards you insist America follow.

But that'll never happen.

Another point you ignore.

Hey, do you think if we didn't support Israel and didn't invade countries over there, they would be attacking us because "they hates our freedom" or some shit like that?

A five year old yells "Why do you hate me?" when he's told he's doing something wrong.

Adults take perspective of what they might actually be doing wrong.

I've had a lot of Muslims tell me they think America is wonderful, but we have the most screwed up policies in the world.

And they probably have a point. And this is the 99% of them who don't attack us.

Another point you ignore.

Hey, do you think if we didn't support Israel and didn't invade countries over there, they would be attacking us because "they hates our freedom" or some shit like that?

A five year old yells "Why do you hate me?" when he's told he's doing something wrong.

Adults take perspective of what they might actually be doing wrong.

I've had a lot of Muslims tell me they think America is wonderful, but we have the most screwed up policies in the world.

And they probably have a point. And this is the 99% of them who don't attack us.
So, you blame both America AND Israel for the Islamic world's bad behavior.

Typical.

Forum List

Back