US Embassy in Yemen attacked

Yeah, they need to be more like us Americans. We have riots and mayhem over things like Sports Championships... you know, the important stuff!

Lakers Fans Riot After Game - CBS News

After three violent championship 'celebrations' in 1993, - 07.05.93 - SI Vault

Duly noted.. you love to trash Americans when Americans are attacked and slaugtered.. You're a lowlife. Fuck off.. I have no use for scum like you.

Awww... did I hurt your feelings by not validating your racism?

It must stink to have your head up Obama's ass as far as you certainly do. Please log off your computer and go fuck yourself. Thank you. :lol:

Duly noted.. you love to trash Americans when Americans are attacked and slaugtered.. You're a lowlife. Fuck off.. I have no use for scum like you.

You don't have the power or the aptitude to hurt my feelings. I just have a basic rule .. Never tolerate traitors.. You're now officially on ignore. :) See ya!

If you can't run with the big dogs, you'd better not run.

You don't have the power or the aptitude to hurt my feelings. I just have a basic rule .. Never tolerate traitors.. You're now officially on ignore. :) See ya!

Validation is a positive aspect, not a negative aspect.

Maybe somebody can get that across to Joefuckwad.

It must stink to have your head up Obama's ass as far as you certainly do. Please log off your computer and go fuck yourself. Thank you. :lol:

Gee, Matt, what's going to stink is you having to stew in your racism for the next four years as a child of an interracial relationship leads this country.

I'm sort of nuetral on Obama. Don't think he's either a horrible president or a good one.

But Romney would be truly awful.

It won't be one of you losers... angry that the black man is in teh White House.

Sure would save a lot of band-width.

All I'm getting is blank pages with "Joefuckwad is on your ignore list".

Well said.. Like I said, I have ZERO tolerance for those who trash and compare America and Americans to the very people who attack us.. He's on ignore so it's all good. :) Traitors are the lowest form of trash and not worth my time .. or anyone elses for that matter.

If you can't run with the big dogs, you'd better not run.

You're someone that's flooding our nation with the third world and destroying what made it successful. You sir are a traitor and a piece of shit as soon as the sun rises in the east. You can't stand the American culture that once stood. KISS MY ASS!

Please go to Cuba and make love with your hero!

Last edited:

Well said.. Like I said, I have ZERO tolerance for those who trash and compare America and Americans to the very people who attack us.. He's on ignore so it's all good. :) Traitors are the lowest form of trash and not worth my time .. or anyone elses for that matter.

I was just pointing out the obvious.

If it's stupid to have a riot over a movie, it's stupid to have a riot over a sports championship.

At the end of the day, we are all a pack of panicky herd animals, aren't we... until we learn not to run with the herd.

Don't you love how these Barbarians are using some dumbass movie none of us had ever heard of or seen as an excuse to assail their blood lust??!!
You make baseless accusations to help sell this "class of civilizations" bullshit, so you're just as bad.

You remind me, there is only two kinds of women:
- whore's
- lying whore's​

If every woman you meet doesn't want to be with you, the reason is you, not them.

All I'm getting is half-filled pages with "this member is on your ignore list".

I hear you. They mock you for using ignore but it sure as hell weeds out the trolls. The only one that should be on mine but isn't is jillian. She's so fucking stupid that it's comedic entertainmnet at it's best.

She trolls through here 3-4 times a day. It so predictable that you can actually write a schedule based on it. She leaves a few snarky ridiculous comments and retreats. Then she lurks like a bottom dweller, early in the morning and attacks your posts from the prior day hoping you won't see what she posts.

It gives her a sense of accomplishment thinking that she has the last say.:D

I love the woman...well I'm being kind calling her that.:D

A final point for the silly people who wan to feel "so superior" to "those people".

When we have an asshole shoot up a movie theatre or a town hall or a Sihk Temple because they were too dumb to tell Muslims from Sihks, we blame the individual.

When some asshole in a foriegn country does it, it's a condemnation of their culture.

A final point for the silly people who wan to feel "so superior" to "those people".

When we have an asshole shoot up a movie theatre or a town hall or a Sihk Temple because they were too dumb to tell Muslims from Sihks, we blame the individual.

When some asshole in a foriegn country does it, it's a condemnation of their culture.

You really don't think their culture has anything to do with it?

TROP.jpg

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

All I'm getting is half-filled pages with "this member is on your ignore list".

I hear you. They mock you for using ignore but it sure as hell weeds out the trolls. The only one that should be on mine but isn't is jillian. She's so fucking stupid that it's comedic entertainmnet at it's best.

She trolls through here 3-4 times a day. It so predictable that you can actually write a schedule based on it. She leaves a few snarky ridiculous comments and retreats. Then she lurks like a bottom dweller, early in the morning and attacks your posts from the prior day hoping you won't see what she posts.

It gives her a sense of accomplishment thinking that she has the last say.:D

I love the woman...well I'm being kind calling her that.:D

LOL!!!! Too funny..

Forum List

Back