US Embassy in Kabul directs staff to destroy sensitive documents as many diplomats prepare for evacuation

Olympic gold for team Jo Biden on this one.

Still it could be worse at least Donald Trump isn't on social media anymore.
The only people bothered by Trumps dumb tweets were leftist Karen's.

Trumps tweets only had an impact on those of you who lacked the emotional stability to realize they had no power till YOU gave them power.

Dunkirk was a defeat and a disaster but propaganda generated by the media back then turned it into a semblance of a victory. It's amazing what the media can accomplish when they are in the business of generating propaganda. Look for the same thing today.

Great...3..2..1 till the first Afghan restaurant and...

1b7e879c5f399918ed03784f3381e974--afghan-turban.jpg

This guy at WalMart

Your knowledge of history is underwhelming.
This cluster f**k resembles Saigon more than anything else in living memory. If the Taliban kill or capture any U.S. forces as we are trying to leave, I wonder how the Tan Messiah will use his meat-puppet to answer it? If he asks for terms to humiliate America further OR if he will use it to redeploy a couple of hundred K troops for a few more year$ ? NOTHING that big-eared son of a bitch America-hater does could surprise me at this point. I sincerely hope that when his time comes to shuffle off the mortal coil, that he does so, slowly and with no ability to deny every evil deed he did or facilitated. The man and those who installed him are EVIL and if America survives to write a history of his time he should be spit on to the greatest extent possible.

Biden was an idiot for thinking we could pull out of Afghanistan without "side effects" like this.
He doesn't call the shots on these issues. He doesn't get to decide anything more important than his choice of dessert and which video game he plays. There is NO way a professional military senior leadership could BE this inept, I refuse to believe that. That leaves one unmistakable possibility. This was planned and they're going to use it to redeploy a large contingent and keep the cash flowing to the politicians and defense contractors that launder it for them.

Dunkirk was a defeat and a disaster but propaganda generated by the media back then turned it into a semblance of a victory. It's amazing what the media can accomplish when they are in the business of generating propaganda. Look for the same thing today.

Certainly the fall of Afghanistan is more like the fall of Saigon, or more like the rape of Nanking.

This cluster f**k resembles Saigon more than anything else in living memory. If the Taliban kill or capture any U.S. forces as we are trying to leave, I wonder how the Tan Messiah will use his meat-puppet to answer it? If he asks for terms to humiliate America further OR if he will use it to redeploy a couple of hundred K troops for a few more year$ ? NOTHING that big-eared son of a bitch America-hater does could surprise me at this point. I sincerely hope that when his time comes to shuffle off the mortal coil, that he does so, slowly and with no ability to deny every evil deed he did or facilitated. The man and those who installed him are EVIL and if America survives to write a history of his time he should be spit on to the greatest extent possible.
I would personally love to burn him alive, or better yet chain his ass to steel chair, smear the animal with bacon grease, and then deposit dump truck full of rats upon him and film its every scream as its eaten alive! I also would do same with Milley and his staff, and every other pentagon **** who either testified before congress about their profound admiration of Maoist Critical Race Theory, whilst simultaneously naming half of America racists, or were caught posting hate comments to twitter, again targeting the great men and women of the United States who voted for the actual winner of an election no pentagon official has any right to sound off on, instead of performing their fucking jobs in Afghanistan and properly training, and truthfully explaining why they didn't do either to the American people they definitely have no business pretending to defend!:mad:

It has long been obvious that leaving Afghanistan meant everything we did over there was going to be in vain, the Tailiban would see to it. Trump was just heartless enough to set it in motion. Didn't hear anyone complain last year. Perhaps they never understood the price.

So why did you quote me? You seem to have a firm grasp on history, unlike some posters on this message board.

Your knowledge of history is underwhelming.
What do you wanna do Rock, defend Truman or pretend that the Brits getting kicked off France was a victory? Does Duke Wayne's picture turn you into an expert? Kids use the word "underwhelming" when they think they are cool and they ain't got a clue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back