US Economy turns in weakest growth to date.

Very few starving, naked, homeless people have the skills to build a pipeline. If they did, they wouldn't be starving, naked and homeless.

Ah, sarcasm is lost on you...too bad.
My response was to your erudite post:

"The jobs that would be created to feed clothe and house these construction workers was not in the estimate."

Thanks for proving my point. I posted that graph to mock you because you have proven yourself incapable and you run away every single time I challenge you.
But now NYCarb has managed to demonstrate that on the issue of "weakest quarter" I was wrong. Maybe it's one of the three worst. My bad. In the course of that he showed that this is the worst recovery after a recession ever. Obama's policies are total failures.

"Thanks for proving my point. I posted that graph to mock you because you have proven yourself incapable and you run away every single time I challenge you." Rabbi

Well, that was a load of shit.
The thread where you posted your great graph was a thread, I had not participated in until I saw your bogus graph. You used your bogus graph to make a point with another poster, it was your "proof". How would you know if I'd even visit that thread considering I don't spend hardly anytime on USMB and only post an average of four times daily. So, in fact you just lied your ass off.
Secondly, I don't run from a fight, that's your M.O. and everybody knows it. You may come back after you have again been proven wrong, just to call other posters names, but that's it. That's your version of winning an argument, insult the person who just thumped your ass and getting the last word in. You done it with me and several other posters. You've been called on it dozens and dozens of times.
I've posted this before and I'll post it again, there are quite a few really good conservative posters on this board. You aren't one of them. I'll never forget the time you posted that you were the smartest poster on USMB and you were serious!!!! That was an insult to hundreds of conservative, liberal and those in-between people who post regularly on USMB.
Now, go away.
Every time I challenge you to explain a graph you run. Every time. You are a joke.
Well, If I'm a joke, what does that make you?
You average a paltry 17.8 rating points per 100 posts.
I average 38.4 per 100 posts. That's more than double than you receive.
This is a conservative dominated board. The difference is that I have conservatives, moderates and liberals agree with my posts. You just get the goose-stepper crowd. This illustrates just how narrow your thinking is and the lack of quality of your posts. That's pretty sad for the self-proclaimed "smartest poster" on USMB.

Yes the far left often support each other here and definitely anyone trying to associate that with being the smartest poster here truly shows how stupid they are..

You know Kosh, I get along pretty well with the adult conservatives, it's the infantile conservatives I have issues with.
And yes, that was really stupid of Rabbi to claim to be the smartest poster on USMB. We finally agree on something.

Anyone is smarter than a far left drone like you! Even most of the animal and planet life on the planet!

Very few starving, naked, homeless people have the skills to build a pipeline. If they did, they wouldn't be starving, naked and homeless.

"The jobs that would be created to feed clothe and house these construction workers was not in the estimate."

The problem is you were serious as you are an irony impaired far left drone!

"Thanks for proving my point. I posted that graph to mock you because you have proven yourself incapable and you run away every single time I challenge you." Rabbi

Well, that was a load of shit.
The thread where you posted your great graph was a thread, I had not participated in until I saw your bogus graph. You used your bogus graph to make a point with another poster, it was your "proof". How would you know if I'd even visit that thread considering I don't spend hardly anytime on USMB and only post an average of four times daily. So, in fact you just lied your ass off.
Secondly, I don't run from a fight, that's your M.O. and everybody knows it. You may come back after you have again been proven wrong, just to call other posters names, but that's it. That's your version of winning an argument, insult the person who just thumped your ass and getting the last word in. You done it with me and several other posters. You've been called on it dozens and dozens of times.
I've posted this before and I'll post it again, there are quite a few really good conservative posters on this board. You aren't one of them. I'll never forget the time you posted that you were the smartest poster on USMB and you were serious!!!! That was an insult to hundreds of conservative, liberal and those in-between people who post regularly on USMB.
Now, go away.
Every time I challenge you to explain a graph you run. Every time. You are a joke.
This is a conservative dominated board. The difference is that I have conservatives, moderates and liberals agree with my posts. You just get the goose-stepper crowd. This illustrates just how narrow your thinking is and the lack of quality of your posts. That's pretty sad for the self-proclaimed "smartest poster" on USMB.

Yes the far left often support each other here and definitely anyone trying to associate that with being the smartest poster here truly shows how stupid they are..

You know Kosh, I get along pretty well with the adult conservatives, it's the infantile conservatives I have issues with.
And yes, that was really stupid of Rabbi to claim to be the smartest poster on USMB. We finally agree on something.

Anyone is smarter than a far left drone like you! Even most of the animal and planet life on the planet!

:laugh: You're the one with a reading deficiency and implied that I had claimed to be the smartest poster on USMB. Which anyone with basic reading skills would have noted, that I had pointed out the fact that Rabbi claimed to be this board's smartest poster.
And now you want to talk about intelligence? :laugh:
Like I said in another post, don't ever leave USMB, you are great entertainment.
I have an idea, why don't you post one of your brilliant gems in this thread again and real soon. There's not much is on TV tonight. :popcorn:

The problem is you were serious as you are an irony impaired far left drone!

I trust you can do better when trying to deride another poster.......Keep trying and try harder.

Your response was ridiculous.

...and besides being "TooTall"...guess what, you're also too....... (starts with a "D", its 4 letters long, ends with a "B".....and the middle 2 letters are "UM".....

That should keep you guessing for a while.

...and besides being "TooTall"...guess what, you're also too....... (starts with a "D", its 4 letters long, ends with a "B".....and the middle 2 letters are "UM".....

I trust you can do better when trying to deride another poster.......Keep trying and try harder.

:laugh: You're the one with a reading deficiency and implied that I had claimed to be the smartest poster on USMB. Which anyone with basic reading skills would have noted, that I had pointed out the fact that Rabbi claimed to be this board's smartest poster.
And now you want to talk about intelligence? :laugh:
Like I said in another post, don't ever leave USMB, you are great entertainment.
I have an idea, why don't you post one of your brilliant gems in this thread again and real soon. There's not much is on TV tonight. :popcorn:
No I am certain you've claimed to be the smartest poster o this board.
It's not that you dont know anything. It's that everything you think you know is wrong.

Did you need to look at a dictionary before posting that? Or did you just use your fingers?

Forum List

Back